Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, on the latest video at about the 6:30 mark

Definitely not added, see the quick split second change in her expression when she farts plus the sudden reaction where she turns the camera and becomes more talkative suddenly?

Doesn’t matter either way, we all fart... only human to, it’s just that she’s actually one!

Joining in btw — hello all!
Gosh, she now FARTS in videos?! Unsubbed about two weeks ago

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Begging now transferred to subs. Desperate.

Think she only shopped at Zara so she could copy RHW's exact outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stop blocking people Lydia, you’d reach your goals much quicker 🤣
Maybe if she did a big « give away » it would help, but too difficult for compulsive beggar horder lidl to let go of anything, easier to get drunk mid week and then declare you need 6 months off!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stop blocking people Lydia, you’d reach your goals much quicker 🤣
“I promise il get on the shots and Carrie will run my stories

Carrie and Lydia drunk and screeching.....
I have some pins I’d rather stick in my eyes.
I’m on my 3rd insta account with her 🤣🤣 NOT because of trolling, I think she blocked me on one account because I called her Linda 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m on my 3rd insta account with her 🤣🤣 NOT because of trolling, I think she blocked me on one account because I called her Linda 🤣🤣
Those girls have some serious issues !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many times in such a sort space of time has she worn those black pants??? That Dior saddle bag and belt is totally over worn, man she is desperate to get into Dior huh. They ain't interested Lydia just give up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think that statically we can say that when something is worn so many times she has a least put 1pound towards it! Otherwise you can be 100% sure that it is gifted and she doesn’t care about it. Also she is trying desperately to reduce the »famous cost per wear » . 2500 pounds worn a Millen times means …0,0025 pence per wear!

Stop that now.....
She changed into her wedding dress at least 6 times in the last 2 weeks 😐
And her undies, with the name that must not be named🤥

Reactions: 10
Well... that's unfortunate. 😏
Here's a thought: No one cares, Lydiot.

FireShot Capture 736 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1176501943570...png

FireShot Capture 739 - time milton keynes - Google Search_ - https___www.google.com_search.png

FireShot Capture 737 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram _ - https___www.instagram.com_lydiaem...png

Sh9vfLt - Imgur.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
“I promise il get on the shots and Carrie will run my stories

Really just for that? Mind you nothing surprises me about that daft bint tbh

Not that I am bragging at all trying out grammarly is a really neat application actually not getting that many errors (when using it on things like here which I am going to stop), ideally actually for when I start working on a project so thanks whoever mentioned it (not that bothered on here though lol).

hate to break it to you, ladies, but she still GETS THE VIEWS no matter wherefrom you are watching her. The only service Invideo is providing you with is an ad-free video stream. She would not get the view from a third-party Web-source only if that source first downloaded the video from youtube and then uploaded it to their servers to host. Which Invideo does not do. They are an ad filter, not a host.
Curious if any of these would deny her the view? What you're saying makes sense, but these peeps on subReddit had some suggestions.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.