Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog - Monday 3rd August (Hold up it's not an actual vlog. It's a sit down video on luxury handbags. I love bags. I want to like it. Edit, future Elle after watching the video - do you ever have one of those days when you're holding a metaphorical stick and everyone looks like a piñata? Lydia soon becomes the piñata. You'll get the feels if you watch or read on, or both, if you like to live life on the edge).

- It's an advice video - 5 things to do before purchasing a luxury item - see, like, want, beg, repeat. My advice is to file her opinions between 'fuck this' and 'fuck that'. They really are as useful as a flat vibrator.
- She highlights you can't take a bag with you so use it whilst you are on earth. Ever listen to someone that stupid they make you squint? You. Never. Go. Anywhere. Lydia!
- She emphasises if she shows us her mistakes it means we don't have to waste our money. This is your rationale for basically being an online exorcist??? I am presently experiencing life at a rate of several WTFs per minute now.
- Firstly, she checks what disposable money she has. She doesn't get into debt. She used to buy things second-hand. She acknowledges touch wood she has never been in a situation where she has not been able to afford to pay rent or mortgage. Forgot about that time you was homeless, Lydia? Be careful you don't choke on that bullshit you talk.
- Secondly, she looks at what she already has in her collection. Then corrects herself that she has two limited edition Dior bags. But you know she the shelf wears them differently so she doesn't feel like she's doubling up. Obviously.
- She puts pictures on screen of said bags instead of showing us the actual bags from her actual closet. I know you love your horizontal life pauses Lydia, but are you always so lazy or is today a special occasion? This is a rhetorical question BTW. I know the answer. I'm sarcastic not stupid.
- She's going to streamline all her black bags. She already has a black Fendi but won't buy a black Dior. Then shows us a picture of her black Dior bag. Standard. Your flexibility impresses me, Lydia. How did you get your foot in your mouth and your head up your ass all at the same time?
- Thirdly, she stays away from trend bags. She fell into the clutches of the bottega pouch. She fell hook, line and sinker. If bullshit could float...you'd be the Admiral of the fleet! They were not fitting in with her style. She's happy to be proven wrong. Really though Lydia? You should introduce your upper lip to your lower lip sometime and shut the fuck up. Oh I forgot you already did this with Glóby. Side note - I love my Bottega pouch, even more so now she hates it, I might even cuddle it to sleep tonight.
- Fourthly, she doesn't allow herself to be influenced. We'll just all ignore the fact you copied the Chanel Trendy from Frow then. Oh and the Fendi camera bag from Josie. She tells us it's better to regret not spending your money that spending it. Fashion brands caught onto influencers promoting their items. But they were slow off the mark. Fast to drop you though Lydia, weren't they?
- She doesn't impulse buy apparently. Coming from the girl who probably needs a new door bell every 23 days, as it gets rung that often by the delivery man. She states everyone's taste in handbags is different. Her taste is just 'is it free?'
- She boasts next week she's doing a collaboration with Fendi. Why are you always so late to the party Lydia?
- She acknowledges there may be brands out there that think she is ungrateful and difficult. I really can't imagine why.
- She doesn't accept any old thing. She has to stand behind the item. She has to speak with authenticity. Just not on Glóby (her own brand) (the one she didn't originally want to put her name to though). Again, I can't imagine why. Oh wait. I can. Because it's a pile of wank.
- Fifthly, she has to understand the likelihood of use before purchasing. She likes to consider how to use it. I'm quite certain most luxury handbag connoisseurs don't advocate to carry cheese and pickle sandwiches though.
- She confirms she gets trigger happy by selling her unwanted items. Here I would elaborate on the clock she put on Depop for a pound, but I don’t want to make a idiot out of you again, Lydia. Why should I take all the credit?
- She butchers the pronunciation of Hermès. Lydia, you know who can actually say Hermès and who can actually afford to drop 10k on a Hermès bag? CLAIRE CHANELLE. But at least you had the panelling first. Or at least the thought first. Whatever. She acknowledges it's such 'a me bag' apparently. But would she feel that comfortable carrying something that expensive on her arm? This coming from the girl who fanged at a follower that shoes walk on the ground everyday.
- She's been watching her old videos. It's important to remember where you came from. She notes she was very cute in this video. She actually cries at the thought of now being able to tell herself in that video, that she will have a heated steering wheel one day in the future. There are approximately 1,010,390 words in the English language, but I could never string enough together to express how utterly stupid and conceited that comment, in the middle of a global pandemic, is.
- She asks her followers to comment what's your biggest luxury mistake? Brave. Gló must be muted still. Must be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

So, I'll keep it real, Glóby sales have plummeted. Only by 0.00001 per cent though. I sent a little email to BoJo and suggested he tan-blocks all holidays aboard to increase my sunless tan independent tool kit revenue. He only agreed with Spain to start off with. I was livid, but I then realised the silver lining is that Elle Belle doesn't get to go to Ibiza now. There's a fine line between respectful discussion and speaking out the truth trolling. I might send Bozza another quick email about introducing Lydia's Law, whereby followers have to send me ass-lick comments. Because of all this trauma I've had to up my self-care. I now online shop every 3 minutes and fake tan every 7. So I'll need compensation for that too.

Have you heard Cawwee is moving closer to me? She'll be on the border of Buckinghamshire too. Between you and I, I do feel slightly bad that she's had to put her house on the market and can only afford a tent, now I've had to split her salary with my #2 Dee. I know I didn't really need two personal assholes, but with all these headaches and now having PMDD to top it off, I can only work for 23 minutes per day, maximum. I've obviously now nailed my team. Cawwee on Begging and Dee the Depoper. We just love going on team hikes. I know I said I went to the Lake District, I meant the Peak District. I'm such a silly moo moo. I obviously have lakes on the brain. Cawwee's on the beg for a tigger to dig my own lake in my own grounds. She needs to redeem herself after operation greenhouse failed. Miserably. I've removed her annual bonus however. Girl needs to learn. She no longer has the honour of, once a year, getting to chose one of my most coveted closet pieces. Not to use obviously. Not even to touch. But you know maybe take a selfie with it. From afar.

I see Claire Chanelle has had a baby boy. Gawd knows why she picked that awful name. She can't even speak French. I can. Je m'appelle Lydiot. I'm such a cultured moo. And as for Frow fraternising with the enemy, well let me tell you Sticky Vicky, I couldn't help but notice awesome ends with me and ugly starts with u. Anyway, Grossy Josie is now my BFF. Well at least until she stabs me in the back with Japanese Damascus knifes #ad. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery did you know? I was also aware it was the creepiest form. So I hustled and pretended to be her friend. I take her pathetic attempts to replicate everything I do as a compliment, because if I were her I would want to be me too. I got the country house and ordered the Fendi bag first, Josie. Speaking of Fendi, I'm just waiting for granny to pop her clogs, then I can get my grubby mitts (Glóby, my own brand) on her vintage collection. I'll also get Dee to depop her thermomix, as new, then I can make even more moolah.

My husband, has got himself a new hobby. I do love buzzy buzzy bumble bees too, but imagine having to die every time you stung someone though. Now that I can relate too. Anyway, we're obviously so relevant now. I bet we get a personal invite from David and Victoria to Beckingham Palace by the peak of high summer. Josie may be dropped sooner than she knows it. To be honest though, I'm a bit worried about the competition, not from Posh, she's what you would call faux posh, rags from riches, unlike me. My dad has a Rolex and Royles Royce did you know? I mean from the queen bee in the hive, there's only room for one lady of the manor. Anyway, it got me thinking, it was a long and slow journey this one thought, I'm still recovering from brain damage you see. But I've determined that I'm clearly not keeping Cinderali busy enough if he has time for a hobby. Can you believe he had the audacity to complain about bringing the outside cushions in during a rain storm? All the moaning and groaning did bring back flashbacks of that time I caught George and him in the closet. Anyway, I'm hatching a plan to sabotage his beehive. I'm going to get Cawwee to dress up as the Honey Monster to jump scare the bees. That'll stop the little shitters from producing any honey. Ali's hayfever is here to stay hee-hee-hee. Anyway, I've got to go, the door bell just went, it'll be my 87th farmers hamper. I do hope they've seen Ali's latest vlog, and swapped out all the heritage tomatoes for sausage rolls. If not, it won't just be the tomatoes that I'll be roasting on my social media.

Love Lydia (P.S. just to clarify when I said it was my last haul of the summer, I meant that summer's day, slip of the tongue, I'm such a silly moo moo).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Oops...

VIP Member
Gosh, her nails are still mega grubby, wasn’t she taught to wash her hands and scrub her nails with a « nail brush », maybe she could create a lux version.
...Words...mouth... you took ‘em...

She really is the gift that keeps on giving isn't she? Virtually every thing she puts up is wrong somehow...The incorrect F. Scott Fitzgerald quote, the dirty fingernails AGAIN, dressing gowns at 3pm, pistols at dawn, nothing-below-the-waist Ali Freudian-Slip hung out to dry on his own shirt-rail, hiking with...erm...FENDI, allow me to repeat that - hiking with FENDI...walking with hiking boots, hiking with walking boots, Intimissimeeetoyoutomeee..,glasses placed to catch dust, sprays placed to repel dust (ooh y’missed a bit)...dressing gowns all day...lying on the sofa...changing the sofa with the other sofa...buying a sofa, selling a sofa...putting a sofa into storage...not being sure about any sofa...changing the table, moving the table, having the table-top made a different colour to the table, deciding she doesn’t like the table, tablescape, escaping table, bees, getting bees, swarming bees, anaphylactic shock bees, another swarm of bees (they swarm twice a year y’know) not liking bees anymore, terrified of her own garden, raised beds, lowered beds, staying in beds, summer bedding, winter bedding, another 3 sets of new bedding, highlights, low-lights, up-lights, downlights, in my ladies’ chamber lights, seeing the light, ignoring the lights, strange lights, flashing lights, passive aggressive notes, passive aggressive comments, aggressive comments, no comments, launching a product, hyping the product, where’s the ruddy product, ignoring the product, what product...here’s the product on my dressing table, there it is gone again product, brambles at dawn, buying more brambles, planting brambles, fence up, fence down, sitting on the fence, falling off the fence, ring-fencing her bets, taking up fencing, putting down fencing, on guard, off guard, just bought a new gifted epee from The Epee Centre, Bedfordshire, staying in Bedfordshire, Northampton, Southampton, moving to the Hamptons, forever home, home sweet home, homing pigeons, pigeons, sage sprouts, brussell sprouts sage, sage, sage, black sage, unwise sage, wise sage, no wisdom whatsoever...

Let me guess 🤔 hang on, hang on its coming to me 🤔
P it begins with the letter P View attachment 198608
Grammar: What colour could they be painted? ... not ‘be going.‘ Gates don’t go...oops...yes...OK...you meant - When will they be going...sorry Linen...be gone with you...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
'A Very Intimate Vlog' - Thursday 6th August

- She's on a run through the corn fields, she's on one today apparently. I don't think they'll be enough wine or middle fingers for this vlog.
- She's going to vineyard tonight with Cawwee and Fi-Fi-Fo-Fum here in Buckinghamshire. Are you just visiting this planet, Lydia? Repeat after me. I LIVE IN NORTHAMPTONSHIRE.
- She's watched one of her old vlogs and realised she used to take us everywhere. I'll never forget the first time I watched you. But I'll keep trying. She displaces her laziness on she didn't want to put someone on camera if they didn't wish to, but Ali and her had a pep talk, and decided it's not for anyone else to dictate. Every time you speak Lydia, I feel my brain cells committing suicide one by one.
- She's taking a day off from gardening. It's all lies. She then says she's picking blackberries to make jam. Then shows us her hydrangeas and roses. Oh and the pigeon veg trug. Obviously. You cannot imagine the immensity of fucks I do not give.
- She highlights she needs to wash her hair. It's so gross apparently. She's due on and now with her self-diagnosed PMDD, the sweats that she gets is unbelievable. She says this still on a run, you know, where you do indeed get sweaty, with or without ovaries.
- She's going to be teaching us how to get a blow dry for free. She advises we can all take notes rather than re-watch her video. No, no. I am writing. It just takes me a moment to process so much stupid information all at once.
- She then does chapter and verse on Function of Beauty. She empathises brands always like to see their products looking beautiful. I mean, I would have thought in marketing this is pretty obvious. So Lydia, with this, how many years did it actually take you to learn how to breathe?
- She advocates for their recycling packaging, she doesn't like a lot of waste apparently. The S word is repeated. No not Shit. Sustainable.
- She talks to us in the shower, whilst washing her hair. She highlights she uses water to really lather it up. Groundbreaking. She aims to achieve that really clean feeling every time even if her arms ache. Oh she's going in for the second scrub-a-dub-dub. Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental.
- The Glóby mitt makes an appearance. She states she's had a lot of questions why there's only one mitt, so she might look at doing two in the future. Careful now Lydia, don’t let your brains go to your head!
- She's shaving her pits. Her lady bits are now being washed. I’d like to leave you with one thought Lydia...but being naked, I’m not sure you have a place to put it!
- She's putting her tan on ready for her night out. She leaves the guide colour on for extra bronze. She then says she's so sweaty as she's got her tan on. Dim and Grim. Glóby makes another guest appearance. She says she's shamelessly plugging, but to say she's proud is an underestimation. Please tell me more? I do enjoy horror stories.
- She doesn't like blow dries as no-one does it the way she likes. Did you tell this to your hairdresser, Lydia? Because it would explain a lot. So how did that fifth colour correcting go?
- There's no uniform to curling her hair apparently she advises. Just like your career then evidently.
- The labels on her bins are blurred out on camera. I hate to out you Lydia, but could this be, by any chance, because they have Northamptonshire Council on? Calm down. Take a deep breath and then hold it for about twenty minutes.
- She's pointing out the new things in the garden and goes on to say 'not to mention everything else we need for the house. God there's loads'. She has big plans. But it'll happen over years and years. Lydia, you would be out of your depth in a parking lot puddle.
- She's sweated off all of her make-up around her hairline. She's wearing all of code 8 which she thinks is a bit funny. I mean it's not. I just think it's a bit funny that your followers fall for your less than subtle affiliate links.
- She's wearing a House of CB dress. She wishes she had it in sage, but she's obviously not got around to ordering it yet. She feels she needs a sage Lady Dior as she does not have a green bag. And it would look so cute with this outfit. How's that last video working out for you Lydia? I’d explain my cynicism to you, but I left my English-to-Dumbass Dictionary at work.
- She feels she's so grounded as Cawwee always tells her to shut up. People say that you are the perfect idiot, Lydia. I say that you are not perfect but you are doing all right.
- She's having a spontaneous second day with Caweee. It's hike day with her Fendi adventure bag on. Converse with any plankton lately?
- Ali's getting the garden area ready for the beehive. I feel there's been enough discussion on bee keeping, which I can't give justice to. So I'll just point out, I hope you stand on a Lego Ali. Oh and save the bees 🐝
- Ken and Graham are back in the house, painting the gates pigeon. She drives past another house and states 'they've had their gates painted too snazzy moo moos'. Where's your off button, Lydia?
- She couldn't stay out late last night with everything going on, so that pressure's removed. Hold still, I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
- Lumi has a sore throat so she took her to the vets. Lumi also went AWOL for a bit yesterday. She really needs to get that cat a new tag - Animal of the Wanker Owner Lydiot.
- She's accidentally bought a kid's backpack, but in the same sentence highlights that she's now a fully grown adult, because at least she actually bought it herself. If you were twice as smart Lydia, you’d still be stupid.
- Cawwee says she's being brave looking at a spider's web. I say you're a grey sprinkle on a rainbow cupcake.
- They're actually eating broad beans from the field. Kindly refer to my previous post. But to sum it up, I'd slap you, but shit splatters.
- They're back in the garden. The pussy is nestled on her pussy. Standard. She says the 'queen sloth is doing the best expression of a roast chicken'. Some people should really use a glue stick instead of a chap stick.
- She boasts she has wine, blankets, classical music, houmous, so what more could she want? I mean we're all still in a global pandemic, but I forgot the world revolves around you, Lydia. I'm sorry, how silly of me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
'Here in Buckinghamshire'

F OFF>>>>!!!! Learn where you live. This woman wouldn't be as bad if she didn't think she had to lie so much - constantly wanting to appear more extravagant.
Did anyone else notice this ... during the longer shot of her watering next to the bins they blurred out the “South Northamptonshire Council” because obvs not Buckinghamshire 😂

C3E6BFA1-5DC4-496E-BFA5-AF8F6B1AF166.jpeg

but if you pause a faster shot when she is walking to the door you can clearly see it 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

3CB5CA58-69FA-4F17-AB94-B10B0778B4D3.png

All of her viewers know she lives in Buckinghamshire, she says it so many times in this video alone! So there would be no reason to hide the name on the bins.. except for the fact she’s trying to cover a big fat lie. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
9262D57F-6AB4-4B33-918E-21CD78B12A72.jpeg

Why do I do it to myself? No, actually 😂

'...stopping off to eat beans fresh from their pods in a local field...'.

This is theft. Bloody theft.

This is likely a farmer's harvest and his livelihood that she's helping herself to. Are the free farmers hampers not enough Lydiot? Said farmer best cock the trigger and pull it next time! I'll represent him for free.

WTF actually goes through this girl's mind though? Nobody can be this obnoxious and stupid in one lifetime.

I'm feeling hangry now. I might take a trip to the
beastly bungalow and have a root in her rancid vegetable trug. See how she likes it...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Lori Blair

so um in the bathroom and decide to check tattle and first thing i see is bitvh lydia is depressed because of the beirut tragedy. this bitch needs to stay away from the Beirut tragedy! I'm Lebanese and we've been going through fucking hell! my best friend lost her grandma, i lost a friend who was an only child, my sister lost a friend and we're still finding out about new people who passed. i couldn't go to my friend's funeral because of COVID. dozens of people i know have lost everything. the government is planning one huge coverup. we fucking saw a nuclear like mushroom over the city. we don't know what kind of toxic chemicals were released in the air. so that designer's whore can shut the fuck up and find another wave to jump on. she's depressed coz can't sell her shitty product and wants to use our blood and tears to excuse what a pathetic human being she is? well fuck her! no seriously does she even know where beirut is located! bitch, we haven't slept since tuesday! we're cleaning the streets, finding housing for the homeless, organizing food and clothing banks, replacing glass with nylon in houses, trying to raise money while the banks still limit how much we can draw. so really she needs to back off!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

MichiganGal

VIP Member
I would honestly be gutted. My mother is narcisstic and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Lydia would be better suited to her own self absorbed world and not bringing a child into it as an accessory.
My mother was a narcissist, also. Constantly looking in the mirror and never interested in anything other than what interested her. She was constantly moving from house to house when it was totally unnecessary. My father did all the work and she took all the credit. She required multiple naps daily. My cousin is bipolar and as a write this she is repainting her living room and kitchen in the color sage. She repaints every year and gets all new furniture,too. Like my mother, this will make her happy for awhile until she needs a fix and then she is on repeat. My mother wasn't a repainter, she was a serial mover. Always had to be brand new whether it was a car or house. Once the newness wore off it was on to the next house. When she past away my sister and I found out she did not save one thing from our childhood. Nothing. When we were younger she would throw away our stuff because it didn't fit her aesthetic. Our bedrooms were for show. Not personalized with our stuff nor did she ask our opinion when she decorated our rooms. I see in Lydia the younger version of my mother. My mother was getting plastic surgery at 83. She lied to us and told us it was 'what they call a lunch hour face lift'. Nope she got a mini surgical face lift. I took her home and she said she was alright. I left and came back 2 hours later to find her face down and heavily bleeding into her thick white carpet. She was in pain and had taken the Valium they prescribed for pre surgery instead of the pain pills. Lydia....if you are reading this.....this is your future if you do not stop it now. My father did his duty and stayed with her until he past when he slipped on her precious white 'top of the line' carpeted stairs while carrying something for her. Sorry for the rant but so much of Lydia's actions are textbook, but until she admits it is a problem, no one can force her to change. Oh btw, my mother was obsessed with her nose, always touching it and looking at it in the mirror sideways. She had a nose job in her 20's. Oh and my mother wanted a boob job in her 70's. I said it was like hanging a crystal chandelier in a haunted house. My dad laughed and I was on my mother's shit list until she needed me to do something for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Oh for fuckery's sake...how much victim mentality can one person possibly possess? 🤦‍♀️ This constant flip-flopping between "boss bitch"-mode and "sensitive snowflake/damsel-in-distress"-mode is getting awfully old, awfully quickly.

Do we think the workers of Beirut, where hundreds died and thousands got injured due to two massive explosions, will be able to skip work because "boo-hoo-the-world-is-so-scary"? I don't think so, buddy! I work in a hospital, and if I were to call my boss and tell them that it's SO hard to cope with what's going on in the world at the moment that I need to do my coping away from work, I'm pretty sure I'd either lose my job or be sent for a psychiatric evaluation... 🙄

NONE of what is going on in the world today is directly affecting Lydia; she is in a position of utmost privilege and luxury, but somehow, she still has to make the current situation all about her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Her needing a break has NOTHING to do with the Beirut tragedy. She has no awareness, insight or empathy for others. Months of this pandemic and her behavior has proved she can't see past herself.

It's her playing victim yet again and she will act like she's being bullied like she's a fucking little kid etc. The usual song and dance because she can't act like a grown up and acknowledge she is a failure and fraud as a business woman.

Strong woman and being a boss bitch is a figment of her imagination.

She is a narcissist who must compulsively buy things to fill her up and give her a high. The world can be collapsing around her, people dying, others losing their jobs and loved ones, but SHE is the one suffering. SHE is the one who needs a break. Please take a long walk off a short pier, Lydiot.

I mean she shed tears on camera in her most recent vlog because of how she can buy expensive bags now. She said they give her joy. Fucking bags. Not people, not loved ones, not friends, not humanity, not gratitude but fucking handbags. What a cold, calloused, ignorant, idiotic, soulless twat.

When her "influencing" platform ends, and it will, she is going to be even more screwed up than she is now.

Thank goodness the rest of us here are not her. That's what I am grateful for today. That I am not an empty, vacuous shell of a person contributing nothing to society and whose only joy and purpose in life is clothes and bags. That would be a tragic existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

blue_orchid

VIP Member
And she gets emotional because she can afford pricier bags now. That is her claim to fame and success in life. Haven't seen her shed a tear regarding family, friends, her mom, her husband. But she fucking has tears in her eyes for the first time because of all the things she can buy now. She is the epitome of an empty shell.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

K18

VIP Member

Depop Dee has been busy today, uploading all Lady Julia's GIFTED Karen Millen stuff, all new with tags, to be sold no doubt to finance a sage green Dior/Chanel bag.
My favourite thing about her depop is when she claims something has never been worn but......

I hope she's dry cleaned it, in case of any grass stains :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Elle Belle

Chatty Member

Depop Dee has been busy today, uploading all Lady Julia's GIFTED Karen Millen stuff, all new with tags, to be sold no doubt to finance a sage green Dior/Chanel bag.
I kinda understand, Devil Wears Prada vibes, being a personal asshole, to work yourself up the career ladder. Being an intern or assistant can bring you prosperous opportunities, like supporting on editorial shoots or going backstage on fashion shows.

Props for Depop Dee actually having a job, but how does she keep a straight face when anyone asks her how her work day has been? No actually? Oh I Depoped a Boohoo dress then made a scrapbook, Blue Peter style. Life is full of disappointments and Depop Dee, I just added you to the list. No wonder Cal and George left like bats out of hell.

Girl to girl though, hear me out...

🎤 Workin' 9 to 5, what a shitty way to make a livin'
Barely gettin' by, it's all Depopin' and beggin'
Lydiot will use your ass and she'll never give you credit
It's enough to drive you stoopy if you let it
You'll never survive despite all your scrapbookin' and devotion
You would think that you would deserve your soul back or promotion
Want to escape the linen shackles but the bougie bitch won't let you
It's going to get a lot worse as her mofo period is due 🎤

It's not too late though Depop Dee. Stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go.

Ba-da-bing ba-da-boom!

And another one bites the dust...

Lydia - I never chase. I replace.

Lydiot, YOU DO NOT NEED 2 assistants. Or a bloody sage Dior bag. Impersonating Beyoncé is not your destiny. You're so full of shit, the toilet's jealous!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I could barely stomach her new vlog with the hypocrisy and contradictions. First, she states she always ensures she has disposable income and has never not been able to pay for rent. Really?!? Wasn't she buying luxury purses in uni yet homeless as she stated in the homeless night out vlog?

Then she says she always ensures she is not buying something she already has....uhmmm, guess that does not include the recent 27 white linen look alike dresses she has purchased each week this month.

She also claims how she turns down designer luxury purses if they are similar to something she already has - we know that's a bunch of bullshit. She's speaking to our comments on the recent Dior bag Amelia, Vic and others received but she did not. Also claims she does not want a Hermes - again speaking to comments here about Claire Chanelle and Vic affording a Hermes but not her. Why? Because she can only beg for bags not buy them herself.

She's clearly reading on here and trying to return to the girl in her vlogs from 3 and 4 years ago that we all were initially drawn too. But it's clear that she is not that person anymore.

It's painful to watch this vlog because that is not who she is anymore. She is clearly bullshitting and not practicing what she preaches. She is even trying to sound like how she used to years ago. The desperation is obvious but she fails miserably. She was sincere and genuine 3-4 years ago. The last two years she has become an arrogant bitch and that's all her own doing.

What a moronic twat. She is just looking dumber and more desperate with each vlog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

bookworm_1

more reviews in for globy! but where do they come from, not on the hashtag!
100% these are all written by her LOL. They address everything people didn't believe e.g. that Lydia is lovely, that she spent years producing it, justifying why there isn't any tanning product with it. How absolutely pathetic

Imagine making your PA type out "lydia is so classly and lovely, keep being yourself".

She should actually be reported to competition authorities etc for manipulation - restricting comments, dishonest reviews since we can't verify the legitimacy, incorrect pricing shown.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Kittkatt

First of all, its 3pm lydia! Maybe you're used to lounging around from 12, but 3 o'clock is not evening

Shes OBVIOUSLY using a filter, so why is she manipulating the clip to make out she's not?

She cant even be bothered to pretend she's interested in what she's shilling now

WTAF is she doing to her face?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54