Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think also the thing is some of us here do like a luxury product. But we buy it with our own money. Then there's Lydia, an influencer getting it all for free or heavily discounted, giving advice on making the purchase decision. Her advice is completely useless, not advice she actually takes herself, and a bit insulting.
This is so so true!

Reactions: 14
And she gets emotional because she can afford pricier bags now. That is her claim to fame and success in life. Haven't seen her shed a tear regarding family, friends, her mom, her husband. But she bleeping has tears in her eyes for the first time because of all the things she can buy now. She is the epitome of an empty shell.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Can’t wait for her to address that she’s wearing her Invisalign in an up coming video or to explain that it’s too tight or some bull crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was thinking the same thing! I have fixed braces on myself at the moment and I am obsessed with looking at people's teeth. She's 100% not wearing her Invisalign enough (if at all). I don't understand, her teeth look worse now than before, if she wasn't going to wear them properly she should have got fixed braces that she can't faff about with. Maybe the ones that got on the back of your teeth would have been a better option.

Edit - and she wouldn't even need to go into the dentist to get her next aligners because most of them (especially the posh ones) did remote monitoring even before coronavirus and post your next ones to you!
Interesting. I finished my aligners a year ago and used to return to the ortho every two weeks to be assessed and receive the new set - all included in the price. Dentists are reluctant to use aligners as opposed to traintracks because with aligners they have no control over the use. Ideally, you are supposed to wear them 24/7 and only remove for eating and washing your teeth. As Lidl only eats greige once a day, they should have been in more or less permanently. Either the dentist sent them out in lockdown when practises closed and they didn’t fit her or she gave up on the whole thing. Either way, it is a commitment and I never left mine off to get max benefit because it was my money and it cost a lot.

My guess is she took them out for her flogs and forgot about them and that’s why her teeth are the same. Like everything else, after the initial excitement, she realised she couldn’t commit. Predictable.

Her latest vlog is an affront. Preaching what she never practises. Quantity is all for Lydiot. I don’t trust any of them - only the few that take the tags off when they say they like something. Let’s just hope she didn’t send back the Zimmerman after gardening and cooking tomato risotto in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if she is hoping she'll be gifted a Hermes bag as she'll then be able to resell it when times get desperate on Depop!
She looks here as if she is posing outside a closed store. I like the boots, like the bag, well the colour because I'd never fit all my stuff in something so tiny, but they look odd together.
View attachment 200929
She’ll never be gifted a Hermes as they don’t gift influencers as far as I’m aware in order to maintain the luxury of their brand. In order to get on the Birkin or Kelly list, I read somewhere that you have to build a relationship with their sales associates first before they even offer you a bag!

Dying at these comments!
D4DB7D02-06D3-4BDB-835D-E5EE2D2A287C.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Her vlog was tortuous. She had no content and this type of blog has been done before, Sophie Shohet does these type of vlogs well.
I swear lydia is a liar she did not purchase the Bottega pouch bag herself. It seemed to appear out if no where and then non stop pics of it.I just cringed when she talked about her Dior work bag! Here I am a professional working from home alongside my professional husband and neither one of us has worn out work clothes (suits etc) I haven’t used my work bag it any bag and he’s not needed his briefcases/work bags. Hoe can this woman sit there with a straight face and tell us about disposable income and buy how many items (most with discount) since lockdown? Remember Tattlers “a parcel a day keeps the sadness away” whilst the rest of worry about the 💩 going on around us.
I'm pretty sure she didn't buy the Bottega pouch...they were suddenly everywhere on Instagram. They were a ridiculous design, like having to hold a baby! You never see them now but I expect they are available on Depop for poor people to buy!

Reactions: 16
She’ll never be gifted a Hermes as they don’t gift influencers as far as I’m aware in order to maintain the luxury of their brand. In order to get on the Birkin or Kelly list, I read somewhere that you have to build a relationship with their sales associates first before they even offer you a bag!

Dying at these comments!
View attachment 201404
she's clutching at straws. A walking contradiction. Lydiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting. I finished my aligners a year ago and used to return to the ortho every two weeks to be assessed and receive the new set - all included in the price. Dentists are reluctant to use aligners as opposed to traintracks because with aligners they have no control over the use. Ideally, you are supposed to wear them 24/7 and only remove for eating and washing your teeth. As Lidl only eats greige once a day, they should have been in more or less permanently. Either the dentist sent them out in lockdown when practises closed and they didn’t fit her or she gave up on the whole thing. Either way, it is a commitment and I never left mine off to get max benefit because it was my money and it cost a lot.

My guess is she took them out for her flogs and forgot about them and that’s why her teeth are the same. Like everything else, after the initial excitement, she realised she couldn’t commit. Predictable.

Her latest vlog is an affront. Preaching what she never practises. Quantity is all for Lydiot. I don’t trust any of them - only the few that take the tags off when they say they like something. Let’s just hope she didn’t send back the Zimmerman after gardening and cooking tomato risotto in.
She bragged about that she switched out retainers faster than planned. I don't think this is a good idea. You should give your teeth and jaw the time to adjust. I think she stopped after retainer 10 and doesn't understand she should still use the last retainer even if she hasn't got the new set. Something is fishy about that. Maybe she didn't pay her instalments, and they won't send her the new set? In Germany no doctor's practices closed at all, and we did the lock-down before UK. I don't believe this (covid) would be the reason she didn't receive new retainers/couldn't make an appointment.

Reactions: 14
She bragged about that she switched out retainers faster than planned. I don't think this is a good idea. You should give your teeth and jaw the time to adjust. I think she stopped after retainer 10 and doesn't understand she should still use the last retainer even if she hasn't got the new set. Something is fishy about that. Maybe she didn't pay her instalments, and they won't send her the new set? In Germany no doctor's practices closed at all, and we did the lock-down before UK. I don't believe this (covid) would be the reason she didn't receive new retainers/couldn't make an appointment.
I think Lydia doesn’t understand the concept of doing something OVER TIME. Other people change up their furniture and decor over time, save up for luxury items, and maybe do facial massage for a sharper jaw line. Lydia wants instant injections, instant aubergines, instant results. I’m not surprised she gave up on the retainers. She may as well get horse veneers—another thing to copy from Josie!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she properly reads a comments before answering one ? Woman said she lost 3k and she is all like- that bag is an icon! Wtf
BDDC34C2-AE82-448F-92BA-4E4016935762.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Brilliant NOW start ripping into that grass and digging up some veggie gardens and don't forget the green house, we want to see some fun.

But I am pretty sure there is a tattler here who does, so I am hoping they will be able to fill us in on all the things they are doing wrong.
That’s part of the problem... Tatlers are educating the stupid melt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if she properly reads a comments before answering one ? Woman said she lost 3k and she is all like- that bag is an icon! Wtf
I don't understand that comment, a loss of three thousand what? 🤔 Bayswaters don't cost anywhere near that much even brand new.

Lydia is still a bloody idiot for that reply though.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.