Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
used to know a girl you went vegetarian to hide her disordered eating (she was anorexic), her attitude to food isn't healthy. Thinking gluten-free is some kind of diet choice is not a good outlook on food.
In one vlog at the beginning of lock-down she was babbling that she won't buy the gluten free pasta because others need it more.. a few vlogs later Ali brought her gluten-free pasta, and she said he shouldn't have. What me cracked up about this was his reaction. (oh man, I can't remember the correct wording... -_- ) She said he didn't need to buy them and said that yes he did, though, or that he wanted to. But he said it in such a manner that I thought he bought them to stop her from farting the whole day and night because she can't stomach non-gluten-free pasta.

I was just imagining if Ali and Lydia had decided to go in for horses - there would be the search for the best, most aesthetically pleasing possibly Victorian stable yard and stables complete with tumbled limestone cobbles and all the stable doors painted in F&B pigeon. Then the asking for advice on how to best create a manège (indoor or outdoor, floodlit or not, what is the best surface to fall off onto?), gifted sets of Olympic standard jumps and finally the acquisition of the “fluffers” - I would say at least 3 including a wee instagram able Shetland pony for Carrie and two thoroughbreds for Ali and Lyds to ride out on through the farmers fields. Not to forget the bales of hay to artistically perch on and all the outfits - the boots, the jodhpurs , the hard hat....and the stablehands and grooms to be added to “the team”.
Spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kat Richardson, creative director of influencer marketing agency WaR, told the BBC that users need around 10,000 followers before they can “start making anything”.

“Once you get to 30,000 followers, for a fashion or beauty post, you could be looking at around £750,” she said. And if you manage to garner around a million followers, you could command £10,000 for a one-off post

Instagram influencers need just 42,000 followers to earn the average UK salary

A new report has revealed that Instagram influencers need just 42,575 followers to earn the average UK salary (£29,009)
Thats crazy considering some people buy their following! Who even checks that their followings are real?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
'Here in Buckinghamshire'

F OFF>>>>!!!! Learn where you live. This woman wouldn't be as bad if she didn't think she had to lie so much - constantly wanting to appear more extravagant.

GLOBY MENTIONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't panic, not addressed but mentioned to say 'proud is an understatement'

Hilarious.

Side note.........Sounds like the 'back to back' day in London was actually just a hair appointment. Doubtfully a paid one though.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Aaaah right, it's everyone else's fault you don't vlog when you go out - because apparently other people don't like it!

Good one!(y)

She's going to get a bleeping pond!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahaha flogging Function of beauty again and using a Palmers leave in conditioner aww so #LUXE :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looking forward to @Elle Belle round up.
Lidl said she wasn't going to go on about gardening... LOL.
Shameless beg for House of CB to send a sage dress. Of course she now needs a sage Dior. And the mention of Code8... paid plug I bet..

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Seems to be a lot of unsubtle digs that she hasn't got a Dyson sponsorship! Remember when the dyson hairdryer 'transformed her hair' and she couldn't live without it? That was until GHD took her on a press trip and Lady Lydia jumped ship.

Coincidence that ITF gave us a hair tutorial on blow-dry styled hair and now Lydia is giving us one :unsure:

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I hear you... as an Interior Designer, watching her tit show of a home has been torture and so frustrating to see all gifted by companies and then tossed aside over and over.
I hear you both! And as someone who works for a very well known animal welfare charity, I will definitely be keeping a close eye on proceedings with the bees! 🐝

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Narcissism at its finest whilst also showing how she has NO content to give is her daily post after post of viewers posting themselves watch her videos.

I have not seen another person on social media just do post after post of viewers showing their computer screens or tvs watching their own videos. She must need that to stroke her fragile ego daily. She needs this to validate her being because she is empty inside.

She is not an influencer and has nothing to post or show other than reposting posts from followers or posts of stolen quotes written by others. How utterly pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Seems to be a lot of unsubtle digs that she hasn't got a Dyson sponsorship! Remember when the dyson hairdryer 'transformed her hair' and she couldn't live without it? That was until GHD took her on a press trip and Lady Lydia jumped ship.

Coincidence that ITF gave us a hair tutorial on blow-dry styled hair and now Lydia is giving us one :unsure:
GHD's are rubbish Ive used them and they didn't keep my hair straight for long.

Even when she does something shes still bloody boring.

Reactions: 19
They have a larger than average garden but why do they want to fill it with so much? A green house, shed, kitchen garden, outdoor kitchen, planters, pond, bee hives, fire pit etc. By the end of all this they are going to have very limited space left. Her landscapers, gardeners and the rest of her staff should really tell her, her 'grounds' are not actually as big as she thinks they are!
I have a feeling she wants all of this so that when another person/influencer/neighbour says they have it, she can turn round and be like well I had it first!

Why does she want a pond? I left a comment on Josie's video regarding her pond, as my Aunty had one and it was a nightmare. Now Josie is experiencing the problems associated with one. I can't see Lydia out there in a pair of designer waders cleaning the pond.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
In today's vlog, Lydia so kindly instructs us how to take a shower and wash your hair. Why hasn't she ever shared this amazing tutorial before today? Here I am having spent a lifetime just wandering around the shower getting a bit wet but none the cleaner.

This has answered so many questions. I needed this information ages ago. Where has she been all my life?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
'Here in Buckinghamshire'

F OFF>>>>!!!! Learn where you live. This woman wouldn't be as bad if she didn't think she had to lie so much - constantly wanting to appear more extravagant.
Did anyone else notice this ... during the longer shot of her watering next to the bins they blurred out the “South Northamptonshire Council” because obvs not Buckinghamshire 😂

C3E6BFA1-5DC4-496E-BFA5-AF8F6B1AF166.jpeg

but if you pause a faster shot when she is walking to the door you can clearly see it 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

3CB5CA58-69FA-4F17-AB94-B10B0778B4D3.png

All of her viewers know she lives in Buckinghamshire, she says it so many times in this video alone! So there would be no reason to hide the name on the bins.. except for the fact she’s trying to cover a big fat lie. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.