Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Wasn't any title suggestions so just came up with this one as a new thread was needed.

so quick update for anyone new...
lydia has painted her kitchen island pigeon even though she only painted it black the other month
she has put up 2 shelves in her kitchen - I say her but obv she didnt lift a fake tan stained finger.
she has purchased a Fendi bag to go hiking with aka a walk round her village
she also wants to repaint the white kitchen walls whiter :LOL:

if Ive missed anything please feel free to add on.(y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I wonder what Cleu de poop think of he admitting her skin has been shit? Isn’t she one of their ambassadors who just a few months ago was raving about their products that have totally transformed her skin - game changer- the dream - literally her skin has never looked so good?!!

it’s every month the same old routine. Claim her skin has been bad, found a new game changing product - rinse and repeat. How do her idiot minions not see this same pattern over and over with virtually every skin care brand she’s been paid to promote??!!!

On another note, I watched Sophie shohet latest video on why she doesn’t wear designer bags to work, and in the comments someone asked if she drives her super cars to work or meetings, or the fiesta. She said the fiesta! She has no desire to brag or show off. Imagine Lidl doing that??! No way! And if she did she would have a bumper sticker saying ‘my other car’s an Aston’ or as soon as she arrived would have to say what other cars she has.

Stealth braggers are a sure way of knowing they don’t come from a wealthy background.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

JMD

#33 - Lydia, take our sage advice, acknowledge your Globy vice and give the 🐝 back their rights.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Gemgemgemgem

I've never actually watched her before today as she popped up on YouTube.
Holy feck she is the most boring, conceited, vapid individual I've ever encountered. And people worship her?!!! She spent close to 41 mins talking to herself. It was like watching an inpatient at a psychiatric hospital deliriously muttering away to herself about expensive items.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

beahunny

Chatty Member
In today's vlog, Lydia so kindly instructs us how to take a shower and wash your hair. Why hasn't she ever shared this amazing tutorial before today? Here I am having spent a lifetime just wandering around the shower getting a bit wet but none the cleaner.

This has answered so many questions. I needed this information ages ago. Where has she been all my life?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

coconochanel

VIP Member
So she's only now struggling with 2020? funny everyone else has been struggling since the start of covid! While the people on the front line were putting their lives at risk and everyone else was affected by coronavirus and adjusting to the 'new normal' smug Lydia was sat on her flat lazy arse in her ugly bungalow doing fuck all apart from ordering more shit she didn't need! jeez she didn't even go out to the supermarket she used the online slots that were for elderly and NHS staff etc then claimed she couldnt put together care packages for the NHS staff cause she needed someone to HELP HER!. so fuck off Lydia you are an absolute DISGRACE! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
@Upintheair83 This girl 🙌🏽 The irony is her content is not content. Given I've watched her vlogs more intently over the last month or so, I should have an increasing awareness of 'gardening' and 'fashion'. All I've learnt is that you can order sprootlings next day delivery on Amazon or you can, indeed, order 57 different linen dresses from Net a Porter. She's become the epitome of laziness in creating content. It's even too much hard work to steam her new dress before wearing, because she'll have to take it off over her head again.

Her life has become dictated by her content, or lack of. It's one thing to be adverse to any colour other than sage green and to not vlog the renovation of the games room as it's not sponsored, but I genuinely think she lives her entire life solely for the gram. Even, if she wanted to go to a certain place or do a certain thing, unless she can get it gifted, she'll just not bother. The 'experience', which the majority of us hold in high regard, becomes meaningless to her. I can just imagine her saying 'Well what's the actual point in going now? I can't even vlog or take photos. Who do they actually think they are turning Lydia Elise Millen down? Do they not know who I am? We'll just stay at home then. Their loss hee-hee-hee'. For somebody who has the world at her feet (albeit COVID restrictions), her life is so constrained and curtailed by her incessant need to portray what she deems as an aesthetic life, at no monetary cost to herself of course.

My bucket list is so long, for example we were meant to be going to Coachella, as well as doing a parachute jump for our friends' charity this year after they sadly lost their little girl, which are understandably rescheduled. Lydia's bucket list, for example is to be gifted a game-changing linen dress in the most perfect shade of sage green, to impeccably match her pigeon centre island, all for that one winning dream shot on the gram. That no-one gives no shits about. Shout out to Louise T 👏🏽 WHAT A LIFE AN EXISTENCE, LYDIA! And don't even get me started on how we're all jealous haters. Talking shit. Again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

InfluenzaResistant

God what an empty existence she leads to do a 20 minute ramble show on bags (again).

I followed her about 5 years ago when she started to buy luxury crap but back then I was early 20s when I thought owning designer shit meant validation, now I’ve got a mortgage and bills I couldn’t care less about designer clothes I’d rather spend it on holidays and memories. Girl needs to grow up and stop playing dress up everyday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
4A9648D7-1CE0-4097-B6FB-D4AFB2B06C10.jpeg

I cannot deal 😂 Is she referring to herself in third person??? Or has Cawwee/Deeeeee slipped up??? Has her brain damage affected her memory of the days spent wallowing in bed whilst Ali bought her lavender to cheer her up post-Glóby??? Is she really this fake???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Julia123

VIP Member
Lydia... please READ... or have someone read it to you. MOST of us on planet earth have changed in the below ways in 2020... and I'm sure I've missed a million things that have nothing to do with "self care" and "sell out" and have been transformative in good ways. And lest us not forget the devastation of income and lives around the world vaccine. T

1. Appreciate all of the little things around us we took for granted including just a simple closeness with friends and family. Touch, being closer than 6 feet, Hugs, High fives, walking down the sidewalk and not having to cross the street... a million examples "here"
  2. REALLY appreciate all of the thankless essential workers in DANGER and some have suffered, left families, and died to save all the world. I mean... for a solid 4 months we all thought we might die if we went anywhere and these heros were working in the grocery store, postal office, hospitals, and all types of police, electricity, garbage collection, waterworks, ARMED FORCES and especially those who help anyone with immune compromised health.
  3. DONATE everything you can, accept nothing for free, and support those in need with nothing in return.
  4. Try some new things and either realize it's not for us or incorporate it into our routine without begging for 100K of things to support such new hobby.
  5. Being EXTRA thankful for being in 2020 where we have internet, zoom, TV and lots of distractions. The ability to connect and "see" loved ones through technology. Our children can play with friends through technology... and Lots of great and wonderful youtube content that isn't TONE DEAF.
  6. Being amazed at how quickly mother earth and nature have thrived in a world with humans living without so much excess.
  7. SAVEing every penny we may have planned on home renovations etc for fear that we may lose our jobs or lives. If we actually went through with improvements we all paid for them and tipped extra and felt so grateful for anyone working through this pandemic... wearing a mask... doing something non essential in our home so they can earn a living.
  8. Realizing how this pandemic is not just about ourselves (after a good few weeks of self pity for all that we miss)... we are not alone in the world. Every human (for the most part) is affected by this pandemic and boy are we lucky to live in a country or town who can support the prevention and also hospitalization and aftercare if you should get the virus.
  9. REALLY think about others... yes not ourselves... the elderly, those living alone, anyone who is having trouble. Check in on them, bring them food, grocery shop for them, talk to them...
  10. Support those who have been oppressed and treated unfairly and murdered for being a color, etc. For more than ONE day or post etc.
  11. Once open... PAYING FOR OUR OWN BEAUTY TREATMENTS and MEALS AND HOTEL STAYS, PAYING FOR PAST TREATMENTS IF WE CAN, AND TIPPING ON THE PAST AND NOW TREATMENTS.
  12. Thinking about ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF "I'll allow myself to sleep in" and "let's make a scrapbook of fan letters... and post it and brag about it" and blame failure on headaches... don't get me started LYDIA on what a selfish COW you have been through all of this. me me me
  13. Facing school starting or not starting... what does the future hold?
What a missed opportunity LYDIA! The best "self care" you can do right now is care about OTHERS. Where is your empathy? Where is your humanity?

• Heart
Reactions: 47

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
The pack got chased away by a swarm of angry bees.
By Ali with his twigs!

Thought I’d share this as it’s made my day. My mum is desperate for a Neptune table like Lydia’s, so just showed her Lydia’s vlog where’s she’s moaning about the marks on it. She doesn’t watch YouTube and has no idea who Lydia is. I didn’t say a word, just showed her the video.

Her reaction as a 60 year old woman who NEVER swears?

“well she’s just a spoilt twat isn’t she? Put some bloody coasters down and it wouldn’t fucking mark the top of it!”

I’m DYING!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sarah W

Late to the party and has probably been mentioned but can't stand the way she and a lot of other influencers label trades people as theirs, 'my landscaper' 'my builders' my architect'. These are skilled educated people she describes them as if they're her minions. Probably being a bit drastic but it's something that really irriates me.

• Heart

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
God help those poor bees 🙁
He can't seem to take a photo now without a twig 🙄View attachment 201730

'Sadly, over the last 15 years, colonies of bees have been disappearing, and the reason remains unknown'.

Pretentious lazy twatiscles like these two keeping a beehive is certainly not going to help.

It's not that I dislike them. Wait, yes, yes, it is!

Fucking bee-whisperer...

Thinking really isn’t your strong suit, is it Ali? Grasp your ears firmly and remove your head from your ass.

Stick to the twig life. This is the pinnacle of your career, believe me.

I'm too sober for this shit.

They inspire my inner serial killer.

Save the bees 🐝🐝🐝

• Haha
  • Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
So she is trying to tell us that she refused th »lv multi pochette, the lv p,t neuf, the Dior Montaigne, the Dior Bobby bag », my ass! Influencers aren’t asked if they would like those bags they are just sent them!! Or maybe she pops them back in the post!! With a little hand written note »sorry not for me »🧐

• Haha
  • Wow