Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia... please READ... or have someone read it to you. MOST of us on planet earth have changed in the below ways in 2020... and I'm sure I've missed a million things that have nothing to do with "self care" and "sell out" and have been transformative in good ways. And lest us not forget the devastation of income and lives around the world vaccine. T

1. Appreciate all of the little things around us we took for granted including just a simple closeness with friends and family. Touch, being closer than 6 feet, Hugs, High fives, walking down the sidewalk and not having to cross the street... a million examples "here"
  2. REALLY appreciate all of the thankless essential workers in DANGER and some have suffered, left families, and died to save all the world. I mean... for a solid 4 months we all thought we might die if we went anywhere and these heros were working in the grocery store, postal office, hospitals, and all types of police, electricity, garbage collection, waterworks, ARMED FORCES and especially those who help anyone with immune compromised health.
  3. DONATE everything you can, accept nothing for free, and support those in need with nothing in return.
  4. Try some new things and either realize it's not for us or incorporate it into our routine without begging for 100K of things to support such new hobby.
  5. Being EXTRA thankful for being in 2020 where we have internet, zoom, TV and lots of distractions. The ability to connect and "see" loved ones through technology. Our children can play with friends through technology... and Lots of great and wonderful youtube content that isn't TONE DEAF.
  6. Being amazed at how quickly mother earth and nature have thrived in a world with humans living without so much excess.
  7. SAVEing every penny we may have planned on home renovations etc for fear that we may lose our jobs or lives. If we actually went through with improvements we all paid for them and tipped extra and felt so grateful for anyone working through this pandemic... wearing a mask... doing something non essential in our home so they can earn a living.
  8. Realizing how this pandemic is not just about ourselves (after a good few weeks of self pity for all that we miss)... we are not alone in the world. Every human (for the most part) is affected by this pandemic and boy are we lucky to live in a country or town who can support the prevention and also hospitalization and aftercare if you should get the virus.
  9. REALLY think about others... yes not ourselves... the elderly, those living alone, anyone who is having trouble. Check in on them, bring them food, grocery shop for them, talk to them...
  10. Support those who have been oppressed and treated unfairly and murdered for being a color, etc. For more than ONE day or post etc.
  11. Once open... PAYING FOR OUR OWN BEAUTY TREATMENTS and MEALS AND HOTEL STAYS, PAYING FOR PAST TREATMENTS IF WE CAN, AND TIPPING ON THE PAST AND NOW TREATMENTS.
  12. Thinking about ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF "I'll allow myself to sleep in" and "let's make a scrapbook of fan letters... and post it and brag about it" and blame failure on headaches... don't get me started LYDIA on what a selfish COW you have been through all of this. me me me
  13. Facing school starting or not starting... what does the future hold?
What a missed opportunity LYDIA! The best "self care" you can do right now is care about OTHERS. Where is your empathy? Where is your humanity?
Thank you for mentioning 'boots on the ground', because unlike lydiot in front of fendi with her military style boots and without alluding to my occupation ☺😉 some of us wear real army boots

• Heart
Reactions: 28
God help those poor bees 🙁
He can't seem to take a photo now without a twig 🙄View attachment 201730
Pat on the back Ali, you are saving the human race.

I have every sympathy for both of them losing their beautiful cat. I really do. That was a very bad time indeed I think. I remember just praying for the safe return. It takes a very long time to recover from something like that.
Same here. I even offered advise (as my cat went missing, however I got him back) to which she totally ignored. No surprise there.

However, the cat may of tried to escape them. It could see the writing on the pigeon colored walls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lydia... please READ... or have someone read it to you. MOST of us on planet earth have changed in the below ways in 2020... and I'm sure I've missed a million things that have nothing to do with "self care" and "sell out" and have been transformative in good ways. And lest us not forget the devastation of income and lives around the world vaccine. T

1. Appreciate all of the little things around us we took for granted including just a simple closeness with friends and family. Touch, being closer than 6 feet, Hugs, High fives, walking down the sidewalk and not having to cross the street... a million examples "here"
  2. REALLY appreciate all of the thankless essential workers in DANGER and some have suffered, left families, and died to save all the world. I mean... for a solid 4 months we all thought we might die if we went anywhere and these heros were working in the grocery store, postal office, hospitals, and all types of police, electricity, garbage collection, waterworks, ARMED FORCES and especially those who help anyone with immune compromised health.
  3. DONATE everything you can, accept nothing for free, and support those in need with nothing in return.
  4. Try some new things and either realize it's not for us or incorporate it into our routine without begging for 100K of things to support such new hobby.
  5. Being EXTRA thankful for being in 2020 where we have internet, zoom, TV and lots of distractions. The ability to connect and "see" loved ones through technology. Our children can play with friends through technology... and Lots of great and wonderful youtube content that isn't TONE DEAF.
  6. Being amazed at how quickly mother earth and nature have thrived in a world with humans living without so much excess.
  7. SAVEing every penny we may have planned on home renovations etc for fear that we may lose our jobs or lives. If we actually went through with improvements we all paid for them and tipped extra and felt so grateful for anyone working through this pandemic... wearing a mask... doing something non essential in our home so they can earn a living.
  8. Realizing how this pandemic is not just about ourselves (after a good few weeks of self pity for all that we miss)... we are not alone in the world. Every human (for the most part) is affected by this pandemic and boy are we lucky to live in a country or town who can support the prevention and also hospitalization and aftercare if you should get the virus.
  9. REALLY think about others... yes not ourselves... the elderly, those living alone, anyone who is having trouble. Check in on them, bring them food, grocery shop for them, talk to them...
  10. Support those who have been oppressed and treated unfairly and murdered for being a color, etc. For more than ONE day or post etc.
  11. Once open... PAYING FOR OUR OWN BEAUTY TREATMENTS and MEALS AND HOTEL STAYS, PAYING FOR PAST TREATMENTS IF WE CAN, AND TIPPING ON THE PAST AND NOW TREATMENTS.
  12. Thinking about ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF "I'll allow myself to sleep in" and "let's make a scrapbook of fan letters... and post it and brag about it" and blame failure on headaches... don't get me started LYDIA on what a selfish COW you have been through all of this. me me me
  13. Facing school starting or not starting... what does the future hold?
What a missed opportunity LYDIA! The best "self care" you can do right now is care about OTHERS. Where is your empathy? Where is your humanity?
THIS!!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 10

Oh here we go....she makes me so angry! another excuse to do nothing, imagine if you actually had a job lydia!! Dealing with 2020 AND having to go out to a potentially dangerous workplace, or worse, to be ill, thats hard to 'cope with' you can't just say to your boss, I'm struggling with the way things are so I'm not going to come to work for the forseeable,

This is all because of globy, it bombed so shes hiding away in the hope everyone forgets.

How about you dont come back, you lazy, unappreciative, greedy, pig. But wait, that will mean you'd eventually have to get a job, so that won't happen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So she's only now struggling with 2020? funny everyone else has been struggling since the start of covid! While the people on the front line were putting their lives at risk and everyone else was affected by coronavirus and adjusting to the 'new normal' smug Lydia was sat on her flat lazy arse in her ugly bungalow doing duck all apart from ordering more tit she didn't need! jeez she didn't even go out to the supermarket she used the online slots that were for elderly and NHS staff etc then claimed she couldnt put together care packages for the NHS staff cause she needed someone to HELP HER!. so duck off Lydia you are an absolute DISGRACE! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I have every sympathy for both of them losing their beautiful cat. I really do. That was a very bad time indeed I think. I remember just praying for the safe return. It takes a very long time to recover from something like that.
I understand the upset of losing a pet, they are part of the family and I to hoped he would return safely. Her behaviour regarding it with endless footage of her crying, refusing to work, acting like shes the only person to love and lose a pet was too much. We got it and under stood she would be hurting.

Reactions: 16
“Lydia’s Memory Book” - this is like something you would make for a young child.

Omg. “I’m leaving Facebook” “you okay Hun?”
😂
Isn't that like saying I'm finding it difficult to cope with what's going on in the world so I'm not going into the office today. The internet is her job.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 202013

Why do I do it to myself? No, actually 😂

'...stopping off to eat beans fresh from their pods in a local field...'.

This is theft. Bloody theft.

This is likely a farmer's harvest and his livelihood that she's helping herself to. Are the free farmers hampers not enough Lydiot? Said farmer best cock the trigger and pull it next time! I'll represent him for free.

WTF actually goes through this girl's mind though? Nobody can be this obnoxious and stupid in one lifetime.

I'm feeling hangry now. I might take a trip to the
beastly bungalow and have a root in her rancid vegetable trug. See how she likes it...
Exactly.
Somebody needs to tell Hiking Girl and Nature Boy that that the countryside is not an open access free for all.
Lydia, you do not help yourself to a farmer's crop, their livelihood.
Ali, you stick to the footpath. You do not trample through crop fields and lie down on poppies crushing them - these are delicate ecosystems. He and his friend were even riding a bloody motorbike through a wheat field.
All in the name of 'content'

Honestly people like this need to be kept locked up in places like Bicester Village and the Shard

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Thinking about bee-gate 🐝🐝🐝 and the outpouring of concern here (me included), I can't help but wonder what it's going to be like if she announces she's pregnant! 😲

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thinking about bee-gate 🐝🐝🐝 and the outpouring of concern here (me included), I can't help but wonder what it's going to be like if she announces she's pregnant! 😲
Ha. When all else fails, the pregnancy card will get played. Not until serious drop in subbies, I imagine, and a lucrative beg from Aston Martin/Silver Cross pram secured worth 40k. It’s all greed at the end of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I would honestly be gutted. My mother is narcisstic and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Lydia would be better suited to her own self absorbed world and not bringing a child into it as an accessory.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh for fuckery's sake...how much victim mentality can one person possibly possess? 🤦‍♀️ This constant flip-flopping between "boss witch"-mode and "sensitive snowflake/damsel-in-distress"-mode is getting awfully old, awfully quickly.

Do we think the workers of Beirut, where hundreds died and thousands got injured due to two massive explosions, will be able to skip work because "boo-hoo-the-world-is-so-scary"? I don't think so, buddy! I work in a hospital, and if I were to call my boss and tell them that it's SO hard to cope with what's going on in the world at the moment that I need to do my coping away from work, I'm pretty sure I'd either lose my job or be sent for a psychiatric evaluation... 🙄

NONE of what is going on in the world today is directly affecting Lydia; she is in a position of utmost privilege and luxury, but somehow, she still has to make the current situation all about her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
That tweet is just another attention seeking ploy from her, when things either go quiet, or she knows she's fucked up, she always plays the illness, attention seeking, bullied card to gain sympathy.

Even if she doesn't ever publicly admit it, she knows Globy was an epic fail, however many pathetic fake reviews from the Susans she posts or photos of her minions loving the mitt, she knows, and that definitely hurts her. Because she thought everyone was dumb enough to fall for her packaged up cheat tat from Ali Express, just like people have fallen for her 'act' on YouTube and instagram. She is trying to portray herself as this successful woman, strong woman, independent but homely and has moved into gardening and cooking and home interiors, because she really had to make some changes, due to the duck ups she'd made in the fashion/beauty industry with clients.

I think her biggest duck up was not appreciating that she was disposable, that there would be better, harder working influencers who had more to offer, prettier girls, girls with more ambition and professionalism, who took their jobs seriously. She simply doesn't appreciate what she had, didn't put enough work into cultivating relationships with brands, and now they are pretty much gone, but don't worry Lydia it's not your fault, you are perfect!

Her new bio should read, 'I couldn't be bothered to keep up with the pack, so now i'm on my own'

• Heart
Reactions: 44
NONE of what is going on in the world today is directly affecting Lydia; she is in a position of utmost privilege and luxury, but somehow, she still has to make the current situation all about her
She has never been affected by anything going on the world ever ...unless it’s her own world of handbags and shoes and stuff! She is as fake as her fake boobs. Always has been and always will. I can’t believe I once thought she came across genuine! More fool me!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ha. When all else fails, the pregnancy card will get played. Not until serious drop in subbies, I imagine, and a lucrative beg from Aston Martin/Silver Cross pram secured worth 40k. It’s all greed at the end of the day.

You're right the pregnancy will come when the shits hitting the fan. I genuinely hope she doesn't have kids though as it's so obvious she doesn't want them, Ali does however, so shes had to agree.
She will be a teaser, we all know mothers like that who think its funny to tease and pick at their kids till they cry, remember, they used to do it to cal!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Breaking news: she is no longer leading the pack!!
Jup, she totally reads here.

Oh for fuckery's sake...how much victim mentality can one person possibly possess? 🤦‍♀️ This constant flip-flopping between "boss witch"-mode and "sensitive snowflake/damsel-in-distress"-mode is getting awfully old, awfully quickly.
She got thrown to the wolves and came out as a damsel in distress
🐺😰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.