Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand that comment, a loss of three thousand what? 🤔 Bayswaters don't cost anywhere near that much even brand new.
possibly in different currencies, i.e. not in £, € or $ but russian rubles etc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 202013

Why do I do it to myself? No, actually 😂

'...stopping off to eat beans fresh from their pods in a local field...'.
well, Lydia says hiking, I say she was just going for a walk (drunken one) and bleeping picnic. When I am cycling around Canary Wharf, Greenwich etc. and after work, I dont call it Tour of Docklands. And for 12miles I would not be taking sandwiches because IT TAKES 3 bleeping HOURS TO WALK 12 MILES = 20km and she does not live in wilderness to take provisions on the walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is this her pending break down for the 1 yr anniversary of the cat going missing 🤨 i may have missed if that was spoken about but I feel like they were trying to blame someone local for stealing him 🙈 anyone else get that impression?
I have every sympathy for both of them losing their beautiful cat. I really do. That was a very bad time indeed I think. I remember just praying for the safe return. It takes a very long time to recover from something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
After watching the Botega bag vlog that someone posted earlier I’ve had a realisation. I’m not condoning her behaviour, I’m really not, but I honestly think that Lydia truly changed after Lynx went missing. It’s like the lights turned off and she just started churning out vapid content filled with snobbery, with no heart behind it. It’s sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
After watching the Botega bag vlog that someone posted earlier I’ve had a realisation. I’m not condoning her behaviour, I’m really not, but I honestly think that Lydia truly changed after Lynx went missing. It’s like the lights turned off and she just started churning out vapid content filled with snobbery, with no heart behind it. It’s sad.
Oh dear! But she didn’t like the cat. Maybe things started going down hill with Ali because he put the blame on her or the other way round??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
no. I got witch vibes from her back in 2016.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The TWO Bottega pouches purchased with VOUCHERS. Skip to 30:30. Then sold on depop after wearing to ITF Wedding and Laura Mercier trip to Paris. I know I seem like a stalker but this was when I really woke up to her ways and remembered what an idiot she was for buying TWO clearly trend bags in some spree. She had to have the it bags for the wedding because Leonie and Frow had them and our Lydia can’t have an original idea and likes to copy. Used the vouchers to buy (free). Wore a couple times and then sold. (Profit). Liar So the irony of her lecturing everyone in being able to BUY and PAY for luxury was not lost on me yesterday. Sure maybe she learned a lesson about trend bags but she in no way should be “teaching” anyone anything about buying luxury.

So she's buying bags from vouchers from her 'partners' and then selling them to make cash? I know it's not illegal, but I wonder what her partners would think of this behavior.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Did she say she got a Gucci Disco Soho at a fraction of the price?
So was that the present for Carrie?
I think she had a black one too? Can anyone else remember?

One has gotta to be a real sad case to write a letter to a pretentious greedy individual like her....n the sadder thing is those 2 'wonderful & kind' women working with her must not have a real job to be working on a scrap book....are we looking at projects for kindergarten kids here? Oh well...no doubt the electrician n his wife prob have the intellect equivalent to kindergarten kids
if those letters truely meant anything to her, she would have done the scrapbook herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think she had a black one too? Can anyone else remember?

if those letters truely meant anything to her, she would have done the scrapbook herself.
They better be sure to include her most successful moment thus far in this scrapbook.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Lydia... please READ... or have someone read it to you. MOST of us on planet earth have changed in the below ways in 2020... and I'm sure I've missed a million things that have nothing to do with "self care" and "sell out" and have been transformative in good ways. And lest us not forget the devastation of income and lives around the world vaccine. T

1. Appreciate all of the little things around us we took for granted including just a simple closeness with friends and family. Touch, being closer than 6 feet, Hugs, High fives, walking down the sidewalk and not having to cross the street... a million examples "here"
  2. REALLY appreciate all of the thankless essential workers in DANGER and some have suffered, left families, and died to save all the world. I mean... for a solid 4 months we all thought we might die if we went anywhere and these heros were working in the grocery store, postal office, hospitals, and all types of police, electricity, garbage collection, waterworks, ARMED FORCES and especially those who help anyone with immune compromised health.
  3. DONATE everything you can, accept nothing for free, and support those in need with nothing in return.
  4. Try some new things and either realize it's not for us or incorporate it into our routine without begging for 100K of things to support such new hobby.
  5. Being EXTRA thankful for being in 2020 where we have internet, zoom, TV and lots of distractions. The ability to connect and "see" loved ones through technology. Our children can play with friends through technology... and Lots of great and wonderful youtube content that isn't TONE DEAF.
  6. Being amazed at how quickly mother earth and nature have thrived in a world with humans living without so much excess.
  7. SAVEing every penny we may have planned on home renovations etc for fear that we may lose our jobs or lives. If we actually went through with improvements we all paid for them and tipped extra and felt so grateful for anyone working through this pandemic... wearing a mask... doing something non essential in our home so they can earn a living.
  8. Realizing how this pandemic is not just about ourselves (after a good few weeks of self pity for all that we miss)... we are not alone in the world. Every human (for the most part) is affected by this pandemic and boy are we lucky to live in a country or town who can support the prevention and also hospitalization and aftercare if you should get the virus.
  9. REALLY think about others... yes not ourselves... the elderly, those living alone, anyone who is having trouble. Check in on them, bring them food, grocery shop for them, talk to them...
  10. Support those who have been oppressed and treated unfairly and murdered for being a color, etc. For more than ONE day or post etc.
  11. Once open... PAYING FOR OUR OWN BEAUTY TREATMENTS and MEALS AND HOTEL STAYS, PAYING FOR PAST TREATMENTS IF WE CAN, AND TIPPING ON THE PAST AND NOW TREATMENTS.
  12. Thinking about ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF "I'll allow myself to sleep in" and "let's make a scrapbook of fan letters... and post it and brag about it" and blame failure on headaches... don't get me started LYDIA on what a selfish COW you have been through all of this. me me me
  13. Facing school starting or not starting... what does the future hold?
What a missed opportunity LYDIA! The best "self care" you can do right now is care about OTHERS. Where is your empathy? Where is your humanity?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.