Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I know I was going to try and not comment here for a week at least but had to pause Ali’s vlog (which he sticks Lidl’s name on?) they b ah e having focaccia so I assume her gluten intolerance is not really an issue? Secondly why do they not have plates and napkins?! They are sat at the dinning table and the crumbs the balsamic vinegar and oil will dribble Everywhere?! They like teenage kids! They have no manners or table etiquette!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Her needing a break has NOTHING to do with the Beirut tragedy. She has no awareness, insight or empathy for others. Months of this pandemic and her behavior has proved she can't see past herself.

It's her playing victim yet again and she will act like she's being bullied like she's a bleeping little kid etc. The usual song and dance because she can't act like a grown up and acknowledge she is a failure and fraud as a business woman.

Strong woman and being a boss witch is a figment of her imagination.

She is a narcissist who must compulsively buy things to fill her up and give her a high. The world can be collapsing around her, people dying, others losing their jobs and loved ones, but SHE is the one suffering. SHE is the one who needs a break. Please take a long walk off a short pier, Lydiot.

I mean she shed tears on camera in her most recent vlog because of how she can buy expensive bags now. She said they give her joy. bleeping bags. Not people, not loved ones, not friends, not humanity, not gratitude but bleeping handbags. What a cold, calloused, ignorant, idiotic, soulless twit.

When her "influencing" platform ends, and it will, she is going to be even more screwed up than she is now.

Thank goodness the rest of us here are not her. That's what I am grateful for today. That I am not an empty, vacuous shell of a person contributing nothing to society and whose only joy and purpose in life is clothes and bags. That would be a tragic existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Omg I know I was going to try and not comment here for a week at least but had to pause Ali’s vlog (which he sticks Lidl’s name on?) they b ah e having focaccia so I assume her gluten intolerance is not really an issue? Secondly why do they not have plates and napkins?! They are sat at the dinning table and the crumbs the balsamic vinegar and oil will dribble Everywhere?! They like teenage kids! They have no manners or table etiquette!!
His obsession with 'balsam' or whatever he calls it is hilarious get over it people have been dipping bread it balsam for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She shovels her food into her mouth. No wonder they never go out to eat as a couple.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow, watching him cut the bread was painful, all the posing just for the gram!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Wow, watching him cut the bread was painful, all the posing just for the gram!!
HOW AND WHY would any adult (not busy college athlete) eat an ENTIRE LOAF of foccacia for a "snack"? ESP someone with a gluten intolerance? Or is this just typical Ali who makes the whole bag of frozen food, cuts up the whole loaf, and empties the entire bottle of "Balsam"? Like not thinking about portions? But boy does Lydia never disappoint to look like a snotty boring tit in all of his videos... it's now the highlight of my Weds. scrolling through his videos to see the real lyds.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Because she has Vogue and it feeds her 😉
It also doubles up as a plate. Neptune can you deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a lot to catch up on and will do so BUT I just wanted to post a quickie OMG I watched a movie a while back about people getting lost inside a corn field and that's all I could think of with Ali, what if he can't find his way out. :p
Also ok Brits have you got any other fields over there at the moment that are blooming that we will be forced to watch influencers prancing around it. ;)
I have seen Josie and Charlie in the lavender, sunflowers and some sort of cereal crop.
Victoria and hubby in the sunflowers.
Lydiot and Ali in corn, lavender, poppies and probably some cereal too.
Hope I got those all correct. :LOL:
Globy numbers still going the right way.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The farmers might start getting really annoyed by Influencers wading into their fields and destroying their crops. Wonder how Lidl and Aldi would feel about being sent a bill for loss of income by the farmer?

I also don't think her rant was anything to do with the situation in Beruit, she might have got a lot of flack over her last video she posted up, the ASA/CSA are sniffing around, or maybe the Taxman/VAT people over her vague listings of Globy, or maybe simply because people aren't lapping her products up as she expected them too. Could even be that her AdSense was a lot less than she'd expected, or she needs to meet the mortgage payments. Although if that was the case, she'd not let Ali order the beehive I'd have thought. There was someone I saw on her twitter thread commenting about how beehives look so pretty! It's all for the aesthetics, nothing to do with saving the bees, they could have simply planted lots of wildflowers instead.

Last edited:
I have a lot to catch up on and will do so BUT I just wanted to post a quickie OMG I watched a movie a while back about people getting lost inside a corn field and that's all I could think of with Ali, what if he can't find his way out. :p
Also ok Brits have you got any other fields over there at the moment that are blooming that we will be forced to watch influencers prancing around it. ;)
I have seen Josie and Charlie in the lavender, sunflowers and some sort of cereal crop.
The manner these loonies prance around in fields are like working dogs flushing out pheasants 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone fill me in on what Louise Thomson said about her? I missed it and can’t find it anywhere in the thread, just references to it!
Have a look at her Instagram under a pic of her in a colourful swimsuit ~ she sneers influencers who only allowed sage and beige on their 'grid'..... comments hilarious!

Reactions: 7
The manner these loonies prance around in fields are like working dogs flushing out pheasants 🤣
I was just wondering... I mean I have to think there is a LOT in England to take a picture in front of other than london row houses and fields. Cause it's literally the only thing these influencers seem to know how to shoot in unless they are on some exotic press trip. Aren't there a lot of really stunning locations and historical places to shoot??

She shovels her food into her mouth. No wonder they never go out to eat as a couple.
You aren't kidding - wow. The size of her potato dinner and now this Indian meal bites are 3x bigger than a normal person. And she's always eating before Ali can sit down...

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The movie was In the Tall Grass. That would be awesome if these 2 idiots did wander in and could never get out. However I do get more of the "children of the corn" vibes from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would honestly be gutted. My mother is narcisstic and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Lydia would be better suited to her own self absorbed world and not bringing a child into it as an accessory.
My mother was a narcissist, also. Constantly looking in the mirror and never interested in anything other than what interested her. She was constantly moving from house to house when it was totally unnecessary. My father did all the work and she took all the credit. She required multiple naps daily. My cousin is bipolar and as a write this she is repainting her living room and kitchen in the color sage. She repaints every year and gets all new furniture,too. Like my mother, this will make her happy for awhile until she needs a fix and then she is on repeat. My mother wasn't a repainter, she was a serial mover. Always had to be brand new whether it was a car or house. Once the newness wore off it was on to the next house. When she past away my sister and I found out she did not save one thing from our childhood. Nothing. When we were younger she would throw away our stuff because it didn't fit her aesthetic. Our bedrooms were for show. Not personalized with our stuff nor did she ask our opinion when she decorated our rooms. I see in Lydia the younger version of my mother. My mother was getting plastic surgery at 83. She lied to us and told us it was 'what they call a lunch hour face lift'. Nope she got a mini surgical face lift. I took her home and she said she was alright. I left and came back 2 hours later to find her face down and heavily bleeding into her thick white carpet. She was in pain and had taken the Valium they prescribed for pre surgery instead of the pain pills. Lydia....if you are reading this.....this is your future if you do not stop it now. My father did his duty and stayed with her until he past when he slipped on her precious white 'top of the line' carpeted stairs while carrying something for her. Sorry for the rant but so much of Lydia's actions are textbook, but until she admits it is a problem, no one can force her to change. Oh btw, my mother was obsessed with her nose, always touching it and looking at it in the mirror sideways. She had a nose job in her 20's. Oh and my mother wanted a boob job in her 70's. I said it was like hanging a crystal chandelier in a haunted house. My dad laughed and I was on my mother's tit list until she needed me to do something for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Even TFL have handwritten board commenting on the Beirut tragedy. I just don’t get how one minute she is a strong difficult woman and the next can’t cope with everything going on in the world.... choose your lane Lydia ... are you a strong leader leading the pack or was it all fakery like your fake boobs. I know that’s harsh but I’m honestly fed up of her. I do wonder if we all stop posting on Tattle on her threads for a week or two how or whether her posts or blogs would differ Or be impacted?
Sounds like a great idea

Reactions: 5
Still hardly a healthy meal but I’ll give Ali a little credit over last weeks meal of bread pizza and fries. The way she treats him... I love him for showing this to us. He’s probably got some learning disabilities that he can’t help. My son has learning disabilities and we would NEVER ridicule him for misspeaking. She just makes fun of him on camera with a look of disgust. More mopey millen baby talk thinking she’s better than him.
Anyone notice how she dived right into that overcooked mush? Looked like she hadn't ate a thing in 24 hrs!!! <sarcasm>

View attachment 202763

Along the way I'll milk a cow to go with the beans in the pod. (I think you mean peas lydiot)
The outfits I'm wearing are sponsored/gifted/PR/purchased/AD. I just have to have the right outfit to milk a cow you know
Wooowwww oh wooooowwwww look at the moo moo cows
View attachment 202748
View attachment 202765 View attachment 202769
I hope that she gets that dislocated shoulder looked at by a doctor. <more sarcasm>

I true life and style influencer would never post that photo. Look at those windows. If you are not going to wash them, then crop the dirty panes out of the photo. Damn, it is her JOB. Also, it looks like she took all of 1 minute to arrange those flowers. Lydia is a life and style influencer without any life or style.

I true life and style influencer would never post that photo. Look at those windows. If you are not going to wash them, then crop the dirty panes out of the photo. Damn, it is her JOB. Also, it looks like she took all of 1 minute to arrange those flowers. Lydia is a life and style influencer without any life or style.
If they kill the bees because of their ignorance or incompetence, I will go apesh*t on their arses. As mentioned before, I can tolerate a lot but crimes against critters of any kind... not so much. That's just not cool.🤬
I have hives and my friends are always asking me about the flow hive so I looked at a couple of YouTube videos. You will be there all day when it comes to harvesting the honey. Open honey will attract the honey bees looking to forage. I can remove my frames from a super and install new frames and close the hive back up in about 10-15 mins. The removed frames with honey are immediately placed in a plastic storage container with a snap on lid. I can either take them into the kitchen (without being bothered by bees), decap the cells and spin it to remove the honey (which I store in a 5 gallon lidded bucket with a spigot made for honey storage), or I can wait for the urge to get sticky at a later date. I can't see me standing there all day slowly filling jars. The flow hive is a fad. Ali....plant high nectar producing plants, resell that flow hive, buy a standard hive, and set it up next spring or spring 2022. You are not ready, your yard is not ready to sustain bees, and you bought the wrong stuff. Go spend a day with a beekeeper.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ok so Josie and charlie (for TWO people) made this much bread to go with their pizza... 2 pizzas. 1 EACH. Though he does cook a lot better than Ali, Josie eats massive amounts of pasta like Lydia And ITF. And eats several major meals a day. Omg what is it with these super skinny 30 something influencers and carb loading constantly?! I know they are young and work out but I’m staring to wonder if they are 🤮 after they eat. Which is so sad. Any other way they can pull this off?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Her needing a break has NOTHING to do with the Beirut tragedy. She has no awareness, insight or empathy for others. Months of this pandemic and her behavior has proved she can't see past herself.

It's her playing victim yet again and she will act like she's being bullied like she's a bleeping little kid etc. The usual song and dance because she can't act like a grown up and acknowledge she is a failure and fraud as a business woman.

Strong woman and being a boss witch is a figment of her imagination.

She is a narcissist who must compulsively buy things to fill her up and give her a high. The world can be collapsing around her, people dying, others losing their jobs and loved ones, but SHE is the one suffering. SHE is the one who needs a break. Please take a long walk off a short pier, Lydiot.

I mean she shed tears on camera in her most recent vlog because of how she can buy expensive bags now. She said they give her joy. bleeping bags. Not people, not loved ones, not friends, not humanity, not gratitude but bleeping handbags. What a cold, calloused, ignorant, idiotic, soulless twit.

When her "influencing" platform ends, and it will, she is going to be even more screwed up than she is now.

Thank goodness the rest of us here are not her. That's what I am grateful for today. That I am not an empty, vacuous shell of a person contributing nothing to society and whose only joy and purpose in life is clothes and bags. That would be a tragic existence.
SPOT ON! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

My mother was a narcissist, also. Constantly looking in the mirror and never interested in anything other than what interested her. She was constantly moving from house to house when it was totally unnecessary. My father did all the work and she took all the credit. She required multiple naps daily. My cousin is bipolar and as a write this she is repainting her living room and kitchen in the color sage. She repaints every year and gets all new furniture,too. Like my mother, this will make her happy for awhile until she needs a fix and then she is on repeat. My mother wasn't a repainter, she was a serial mover. Always had to be brand new whether it was a car or house. Once the newness wore off it was on to the next house. When she past away my sister and I found out she did not save one thing from our childhood. Nothing. When we were younger she would throw away our stuff because it didn't fit her aesthetic. Our bedrooms were for show. Not personalized with our stuff nor did she ask our opinion when she decorated our rooms. I see in Lydia the younger version of my mother. My mother was getting plastic surgery at 83. She lied to us and told us it was 'what they call a lunch hour face lift'. Nope she got a mini surgical face lift. I took her home and she said she was alright. I left and came back 2 hours later to find her face down and heavily bleeding into her thick white carpet. She was in pain and had taken the Valium they prescribed for pre surgery instead of the pain pills. Lydia....if you are reading this.....this is your future if you do not stop it now. My father did his duty and stayed with her until he past when he slipped on her precious white 'top of the line' carpeted stairs while carrying something for her. Sorry for the rant but so much of Lydia's actions are textbook, but until she admits it is a problem, no one can force her to change. Oh btw, my mother was obsessed with her nose, always touching it and looking at it in the mirror sideways. She had a nose job in her 20's. Oh and my mother wanted a boob job in her 70's. I said it was like hanging a crystal chandelier in a haunted house. My dad laughed and I was on my mother's tit list until she needed me to do something for her.
Thank you for openly sharing this with us, it can’t have been easy to write. My mother was also similar- at the centre of her own universe. I can totally imagine LMG heading this way

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
THIS!
I hate when she acts like the lady of the manor and pretends to be posh when in reality she doesn't have neither etiquette nor good manner knowledge! Which are the basics to be the good respectable lady

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.