Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia is clearly super jealous of Josie, but I’m surprised she isn’t more so of Fleur de Force?! She has better content than Lydia, is genuinely wealthy and posh, is well educated and has a greenhouse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lydia is clearly super jealous of Josie, but I’m surprised she isn’t more so of Fleur de Force?! She has better content than Lydia, is genuinely wealthy and posh, is well educated and has a greenhouse!!
And lots of beautiful flowers and lavender ! A stunning garden from what I have seen!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Feck, her interior looks bad.
Ah so that’s where all the candlesticks live😂😂

Tip no 5
“You really have to understand the likely hood of use”
You mean when you used you Chanel beach bag as a bag for taking stuff from your dressing room to your office? She really has got a cheek giving out advice to others.

sorry this was meant to be posted separately and I don’t know how to fix it. My apologies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I got 3 minutes into tonight’s offering, got distracted by her missing lower tooth, then I almost spat out my drink when she said the first thing she does before purchasing a luxury item is check how much disposable income she has! Utter utter bollocks, the first thing she does is stalk the brand on instagram, drop massive hints tagging said brand....if that fails she asks her handmaiden to email them and try and get it for free! I can’t watch anymore, what a load of twaddle :cautious:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Still no content of interest!
On another note when someone can “cry” at nothing it’s either put on, or they are very much in a “low phase” the manic behaviour would definitely have me worrying if she was my friend.
Next vlog
Her “hike” and London !

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I got 3 minutes into tonight’s offering, got distracted by her missing lower tooth, then I almost spat out my drink when she said the first thing she does before purchasing a luxury item is check how much disposable income she has! Utter utter bollocks, the first thing she does is stalk the brand on instagram, drop massive hints tagging said brand....if that fails she asks her handmaiden to email them and try and get it for free! I can’t watch anymore, what a load of twaddle :cautious:
her teeth look worse now then before!

• Haha
Ah so that’s where all the candlesticks live😂😂

Tip no 5
“You really have to understand the likely hood of use”
You mean when you used you Chanel beach bag as a bag for taking stuff from your dressing room to your office? She really has got a cheek giving out advice to others.

sorry this was meant to be posted separately and I don’t know how to fix it. My apologies.
Oh, that damn Chanel bag. Like she has no other bags. Just use a bleeping cotton erhm linen tote for 2 Pounds. You can dye it in your new favourite colour of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Vlog - Monday 3rd August (Hold up it's not an actual vlog. It's a sit down video on luxury handbags. I love bags. I want to like it. Edit, future Elle after watching the video - do you ever have one of those days when you're holding a metaphorical stick and everyone looks like a piñata? Lydia soon becomes the piñata. You'll get the feels if you watch or read on, or both, if you like to live life on the edge).

- It's an advice video - 5 things to do before purchasing a luxury item - see, like, want, beg, repeat. My advice is to file her opinions between 'duck this' and 'duck that'. They really are as useful as a flat vibrator.
- She highlights you can't take a bag with you so use it whilst you are on earth. Ever listen to someone that stupid they make you squint? You. Never. Go. Anywhere. Lydia!
- She emphasises if she shows us her mistakes it means we don't have to waste our money. This is your rationale for basically being an online exorcist??? I am presently experiencing life at a rate of several WTFs per minute now.
- Firstly, she checks what disposable money she has. She doesn't get into debt. She used to buy things second-hand. She acknowledges touch wood she has never been in a situation where she has not been able to afford to pay rent or mortgage. Forgot about that time you was homeless, Lydia? Be careful you don't choke on that bullshit you talk.
- Secondly, she looks at what she already has in her collection. Then corrects herself that she has two limited edition Dior bags. But you know she the shelf wears them differently so she doesn't feel like she's doubling up. Obviously.
- She puts pictures on screen of said bags instead of showing us the actual bags from her actual closet. I know you love your horizontal life pauses Lydia, but are you always so lazy or is today a special occasion? This is a rhetorical question BTW. I know the answer. I'm sarcastic not stupid.
- She's going to streamline all her black bags. She already has a black Fendi but won't buy a black Dior. Then shows us a picture of her black Dior bag. Standard. Your flexibility impresses me, Lydia. How did you get your foot in your mouth and your head up your ass all at the same time?
- Thirdly, she stays away from trend bags. She fell into the clutches of the bottega pouch. She fell hook, line and sinker. If bullshit could float...you'd be the Admiral of the fleet! They were not fitting in with her style. She's happy to be proven wrong. Really though Lydia? You should introduce your upper lip to your lower lip sometime and shut the duck up. Oh I forgot you already did this with Glóby. Side note - I love my Bottega pouch, even more so now she hates it, I might even cuddle it to sleep tonight.
- Fourthly, she doesn't allow herself to be influenced. We'll just all ignore the fact you copied the Chanel Trendy from Frow then. Oh and the Fendi camera bag from Josie. She tells us it's better to regret not spending your money that spending it. Fashion brands caught onto influencers promoting their items. But they were slow off the mark. Fast to drop you though Lydia, weren't they?
- She doesn't impulse buy apparently. Coming from the girl who probably needs a new door bell every 23 days, as it gets rung that often by the delivery man. She states everyone's taste in handbags is different. Her taste is just 'is it free?'
- She boasts next week she's doing a collaboration with Fendi. Why are you always so late to the party Lydia?
- She acknowledges there may be brands out there that think she is ungrateful and difficult. I really can't imagine why.
- She doesn't accept any old thing. She has to stand behind the item. She has to speak with authenticity. Just not on Glóby (her own brand) (the one she didn't originally want to put her name to though). Again, I can't imagine why. Oh wait. I can. Because it's a pile of wank.
- Fifthly, she has to understand the likelihood of use before purchasing. She likes to consider how to use it. I'm quite certain most luxury handbag connoisseurs don't advocate to carry cheese and pickle sandwiches though.
- She confirms she gets trigger happy by selling her unwanted items. Here I would elaborate on the clock she put on Depop for a pound, but I don’t want to make a idiot out of you again, Lydia. Why should I take all the credit?
- She butchers the pronunciation of Hermès. Lydia, you know who can actually say Hermès and who can actually afford to drop 10k on a Hermès bag? CLAIRE CHANELLE. But at least you had the panelling first. Or at least the thought first. Whatever. She acknowledges it's such 'a me bag' apparently. But would she feel that comfortable carrying something that expensive on her arm? This coming from the girl who fanged at a follower that shoes walk on the ground everyday.
- She's been watching her old videos. It's important to remember where you came from. She notes she was very cute in this video. She actually cries at the thought of now being able to tell herself in that video, that she will have a heated steering wheel one day in the future. There are approximately 1,010,390 words in the English language, but I could never string enough together to express how utterly stupid and conceited that comment, in the middle of a global pandemic, is.
- She asks her followers to comment what's your biggest luxury mistake? Brave. Gló must be muted still. Must be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
her teeth look worse now then before!
I'm thinking why isn't she continuing her treatment. May it be possible she did a deal with the dentist and only paid the half or something like that and now she has no other retainer until she pays? It's kind of fishy. You can go to the dentists, they're open. And they are cautionary and very safe. She said at the beginning of lock-down I think, she was on her last retainer from her set and would need new ones to continue the treatment.
But then I think, why would the "dentist of the stars" would give her discount?

Reactions: 19
Vlog - Monday 3rd August (Hold up it's not an actual vlog. It's a sit down video on luxury handbags. I love bags. I want to like it. Edit, future Elle after watching the video - do you ever have one of those days when you're holding a metaphorical stick and everyone looks like a piñata? Lydia soon becomes the piñata. You'll get the feels if you watch or read on, or both, if you like to live life on the edge).

- It's an advice video - 5 things to do before purchasing a luxury item - see, like, want, beg, repeat. My advice is to file her opinions between 'duck this' and 'duck that'. They really are as useful as a flat vibrator.
- She highlights you can't take a bag with you so use it whilst you are on earth. Ever listen to someone that stupid they make you squint? You. Never. Go. Anywhere. Lydia!
- She emphasises if she shows us her mistakes it means we don't have to waste our money. This is your rationale for basically being an online exorcist??? I am presently experiencing life at a rate of several WTFs per minute now.
- Firstly, she checks what disposable money she has. She doesn't get into debt. She used to buy things second-hand. She acknowledges touch wood she has never been in a situation where she has not been able to afford to pay rent or mortgage. Forgot about that time you was homeless, Lydia? Be careful you don't choke on that bullshit you talk.
- Secondly, she looks at what she already has in her collection. Then corrects herself that she has two limited edition Dior bags. But you know she the shelf wears them differently so she doesn't feel like she's doubling up. Obviously.
- She puts pictures on screen of said bags instead of showing us the actual bags from her actual closet. I know you love your horizontal life pauses Lydia, but are you always so lazy or is today a special occasion? This is a rhetorical question BTW. I know the answer. I'm sarcastic not stupid.
- She's going to streamline all her black bags. She already has a black Fendi but won't buy a black Dior. Then shows us a picture of her black Dior bag. Standard. Your flexibility impresses me, Lydia. How did you get your foot in your mouth and your head up your ass all at the same time?
- Thirdly, she stays away from trend bags. She fell into the clutches of the bottega pouch. She fell hook, line and sinker. If bullshit could float...you'd be the Admiral of the fleet! They were not fitting in with her style. She's happy to be proven wrong. Really though Lydia? You should introduce your upper lip to your lower lip sometime and shut the duck up. Oh I forgot you already did this with Glóby. Side note - I love my Bottega pouch, even more so now she hates it, I might even cuddle it to sleep tonight.
- Fourthly, she doesn't allow herself to be influenced. We'll just all ignore the fact you copied the Chanel Trendy from Frow then. Oh and the Fendi camera bag from Josie. She tells us it's better to regret not spending your money that spending it. Fashion brands caught onto influencers promoting their items. But they were slow off the mark. Fast to drop you though Lydia, weren't they?
- She doesn't impulse buy apparently. Coming from the girl who probably needs a new door bell every 23 days, as it gets rung that often from the delivery man. She states everyone's taste in handbags is different. Her taste is just 'is it free'?
- She boasts next week she's doing a collaboration with Fendi. Why are you always so late to the party Lydia?
- She acknowledges there may be brands out there that think she is ungrateful and difficult. I really can't imagine why.
- She doesn't accept any old thing. She has to stand behind the item. She has to speak with authenticity. Just not on Glóby (her own brand) (the one she didn't originally want to put her name to though). Again, I can't imagine why. Oh wait. I can. Because it's a pile of wank.
- Fifthly, she has to understand the likelihood of use before purchasing. She likes to consider how to use it. I'm quite certain most luxury handbag connoisseurs don't advocate to carry cheese and pickle sandwiches though.
- She confirms she gets trigger happy by selling her unwanted items. Here I would elaborate on the clock she put on Depop for a pound, but I don’t want to make a idiot out of you again, Lydia. Why should I take all the credit?
- She butchers the pronunciation of Hermès. Lydia, you know who can say Hermès and who can actually afford to drop 10k on a Hermès bag. CLAIRE CHANELLE. But at least you had the panelling first. Or at least the thought first. Whatever. She acknowledges it's such 'a me bag' apparently. But would she feel that comfortable carrying something that expensive on her arm? This coming from the girl who fanged at a follower that shoes walk on the ground everyday.
- She's been watching her old videos. It's important to remember where you came from. She notes she was very cute in this video. She actually cries at the thought of now telling herself in the video, that she will have a heated steering wheel one day in the future. There are approximately 1,010,390 words in the English language, but I could never string enough together to express how utterly stupid and conceited that comment, in the middle of a global pandemic, is.
- She asks her followers to comment what's your biggest luxury mistake? Brave. Gló must be muted still. Must be.
New door bell every 23 days 😂😂😂😂😂 brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She didn't buy it from what I saw. All the "influencers" invited had Fendi ski jackets placed in their rooms by the brand. She can claim she bought it but she's a cheap witch so if she did, I bet you she returned it right after like she does everything else. She can't even ski.

And I love how yet again, another influencer - Vic- is inside the Fendi store taking pics and again Lydiot is hoofing it to take pics of herself on the street outside the bleeping store. Just like Bulgari last Christmas.....Amelia invited inside for an event, Lydiot taking pics of herself like the rest of the public outside on the street because she was not invited in.

I personally don't care for Vic, Amelia or any of these nutters but it's obvious that brands don't see Lydiot on the same level as these other influencers and never have. I mean she's not even in the store, she has to settle to take pics outside on the stupid street before the store has even opened. She just looks dumber and dumber each day. Pathetic would be an understatement.

Just said on IG how she owns and has purchased so many Fendi bags. Trying to claim she has loads of $ but in fact she buys then returns and sells on Depop whilst other "influencers" are acknowledged by the brand and get sent the bags unlike Lydiot. She's really desperate.

Her content is posting other people's posts because she has nothing to offer. Influencer ? I beg to bleeping differ. Enjoy your tomatoes and eggs this week, Lydiot. At least you still have the Farmer's Hamper gifting you some veg.
Oh. I thought it was Perfect Moment that they all got gifted.

Reactions: 6
Lydiot trying to play catch up 😂View attachment 200836
She's still making that POST-GLOBY resting witch face that looks less like a fashion model and more like "can't hide the unhappy on the inside" or "smelled a fart". And are these women taking the bags and clothes with them or just making them like a mr. potato head and then taking a picture with them? Seems like I've not seen kindly gifted or #pressgift on anyone's posts. And mind you... these colors are so TRENDY and pretty much goes 1000% against her B.S. vlog posted SAME DAY. EYEROLL

• Haha
I literally fell asleep 10 minutes into that vlog. I mean out cold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. She is so boring

• Haha
Reactions: 23

- She doesn't impulse buy apparently. Coming from the girl who probably needs a new door bell every 23 days, as it gets rung that often by the delivery man. She states everyone's taste in handbags is different. Her taste is just 'is it free?'
- She butchers the pronunciation of Hermès. Lydia, you know who can actually say Hermès and who can actually afford to drop 10k on a Hermès bag? CLAIRE CHANELLE. But at least you had the panelling first. Or at least the thought first. Whatever. She acknowledges it's such 'a me bag' apparently. But would she feel that comfortable carrying something that expensive on her arm? This coming from the girl who fanged at a follower that shoes walk on the ground everyday.
- She's been watching her old videos. It's important to remember where you came from. She notes she was very cute in this video. She actually cries at the thought of now being able to tell herself in that video, that she will have a heated steering wheel one day in the future. There are approximately 1,010,390 words in the English language, but I could never string enough together to express how utterly stupid and conceited that comment, in the middle of a global pandemic, is.
My last two cars have had heated steering wheels, had to give up my last one due to ms. Its not that uncommon to have heated ones, she seems to think she'll be luxe 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She’s actually getting tears in her eyes over the fact she now has a heated steering wheel and poor little younger Lydia didn’t have one of those. This woman has no life.
We really need an eye roll emoji on these reaction buttons!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if she is hoping she'll be gifted a Hermes bag as she'll then be able to resell it when times get desperate on Depop!
She looks here as if she is posing outside a closed store. I like the boots, like the bag, well the colour because I'd never fit all my stuff in something so tiny, but they look odd together.
1596479371597.png

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.