Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck has she gained another 1k subscribers in 9 days when her views are going down. I know she buys her subs but this shouldn't be allowed 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Screenshot_20200804-100720_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Well now we have downright bleeping lies - she reckons she turns down bags if they aren't her style.

First example - the Marni bag you are currently trying to Depop, that sat in the cupboard for ages.
The Valextra bright orange bag you showed you were gifted and then that disappeared.
All the free bags you had that you did donate to Smart Works, Aspinal and other totes she's never used

aaaahhhhhhhh and we have the beg for the HERMES bag, but no it's not for u is it love! Cos you don't have £8000 to drop on a bag!
Lydia is trying to desperately explain away why she doesn't have the new Dior bag when other influencers like Amelia are happily wearing theirs around London. She wasn't offered a bag, but she could never admit that to her audience.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
That whole video was realllly all over the place. She was motivated to do the video because she watched an old video of her being cute and happy about something so small that she takes for granted? She's been reading reviews, globy, and also here most likely and seems to want to justify her behavior. Boy is she lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s got ‘The Team’ on overtime tonight...virtually every post is getting a gushing reply. Finances deffo taken a tumble - clearly having to go back to being nice - the girl she used to be...sob...waggghhh...if only she could have gone back and spoken to that young girl and told her that one day she would have heated water...waggghhh...s’all too emosh...pass me a black bag...no not that one...no not that one either...oh just pass me my Dior Book Bag then...you know - the one that crashed the minute it landed...
Does anyone know whether her replying to the comments add to engagement? If so maybe thats why she's doing it. The past year and esp globygate has proved she does not care for those who watch her vids and follow her.

These threads move quick! Her tattle is more popular than her youtube, imagine if she could adsense us!!

I havent seen her vids/insta in so long and I really dont need to with how well you fellow tattlers fill me in.

LOVE IT!

Good point 🙌🏽
I think her brand collabs have dried up completely that she buys, posts so people swipe up, and then she returns the dresses. That way she hasn't spent anything and her income from swipe ups and maybe purchases is what she's dependant on. Its not like she's buying buying buying she just needs people to swipe/click. She's desperate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Her face in these images looks like she is disguised by something or feeling above everyone else ! 🙄
I remember when I was a kid my mum saying to me that someone "looked like they had a bad smell under their nose" this is EXACTLY the look.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if she is hoping she'll be gifted a Hermes bag as she'll then be able to resell it when times get desperate on Depop!
She looks here as if she is posing outside a closed store. I like the boots, like the bag, well the colour because I'd never fit all my stuff in something so tiny, but they look odd together.
View attachment 200929
Why do we have to see so much of the leg? And why army boots? Isn't it Summer in the UK?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I could barely stomach her new vlog with the hypocrisy and contradictions. First, she states she always ensures she has disposable income and has never not been able to pay for rent. Really?!? Wasn't she buying luxury purses in uni yet homeless as she stated in the homeless night out vlog?

Then she says she always ensures she is not buying something she already has....uhmmm, guess that does not include the recent 27 white linen look alike dresses she has purchased each week this month.

She also claims how she turns down designer luxury purses if they are similar to something she already has - we know that's a bunch of bullshit. She's speaking to our comments on the recent Dior bag Amelia, Vic and others received but she did not. Also claims she does not want a Hermes - again speaking to comments here about Claire Chanelle and Vic affording a Hermes but not her. Why? Because she can only beg for bags not buy them herself.

She's clearly reading on here and trying to return to the girl in her vlogs from 3 and 4 years ago that we all were initially drawn too. But it's clear that she is not that person anymore.

It's painful to watch this vlog because that is not who she is anymore. She is clearly bullshitting and not practicing what she preaches. She is even trying to sound like how she used to years ago. The desperation is obvious but she fails miserably. She was sincere and genuine 3-4 years ago. The last two years she has become an arrogant witch and that's all her own doing.

What a moronic twit. She is just looking dumber and more desperate with each vlog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I’m pretty sure she was selling stuff just before she moved out of her old house so she could afford to buy the sex dungeon mirror bed!

Image of her mam. Big noses aren't the worst, didn't do RHW any harm!!
she always says she got her dads nose and filled it because she didn’t like it. I didn’t say either is bad just said she looks like her mum and dad 👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Can someone fill me in on what Louise Thomson said about her? I missed it and can’t find it anywhere in the thread, just references to it!

Reactions: 3
hahaha Elle! hilarous. It really is TOO MUCH how she is basically lecturing about all of this when she doesn't follow ANY of her own tips... in fact she's the opposite. I agree with the other posts about wondering WHO is actually buying anything designer at this time besides the influencers... who aren't even actually buying. We are all worried about saving our lives, families, and money for the crushing reality of joblessness, illness or major recession that's happening/about to happen.

On another note... is it just me or does that big earring halfway in the middle of her ear look so odd? It's such a big earring smack in the middle and it's always wonky... She should def consider removing it. And that DRESS - uck

View attachment 201167

I HATE that great big old ugly, chavvy earring, god knows why she continues to wear it, its vile as far away from luxe as could be.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Definitely agree. He just needs to cut back on using outdated teenage phrases like 'fresh trim' and 'epic' as well as his own made up words like 'BALSAM' and he's all set! Ditch the tit vlogs and crappy 'creative' twig pics and go back to doing what you do best Ali!

...and run far, far away from Lidl!!

Reactions: 7
Her vlog was tortuous. She had no content and this type of blog has been done before, Sophie Shohet does these type of vlogs well.
I swear lydia is a liar she did not purchase the Bottega pouch bag herself. It seemed to appear out if no where and then non stop pics of it.I just cringed when she talked about her Dior work bag! Here I am a professional working from home alongside my professional husband and neither one of us has worn out work clothes (suits etc) I haven’t used my work bag it any bag and he’s not needed his briefcases/work bags. Hoe can this woman sit there with a straight face and tell us about disposable income and buy how many items (most with discount) since lockdown? Remember Tattlers “a parcel a day keeps the sadness away” whilst the rest of worry about the 💩 going on around us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
God what an empty existence she leads to do a 20 minute ramble show on bags (again).

I followed her about 5 years ago when she started to buy luxury crap but back then I was early 20s when I thought owning designer tit meant validation, now I’ve got a mortgage and bills I couldn’t care less about designer clothes I’d rather spend it on holidays and memories. Girl needs to grow up and stop playing dress up everyday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
God what an empty existence she leads to do a 20 minute ramble show on bags (again).

I followed her about 5 years ago when she started to buy luxury crap but back then I was early 20s when I thought owning designer tit meant validation, now I’ve got a mortgage and bills I couldn’t care less about designer clothes I’d rather spend it on holidays and memories. Girl needs to grow up and stop playing dress up everyday 😂😂😂
I think also the thing is some of us here do like a luxury product. But we buy it with our own money. Then there's Lydia, an influencer getting it all for free or heavily discounted, giving advice on making the purchase decision. Her advice is completely useless, not advice she actually takes herself, and a bit insulting.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
her teeth look worse now then before!
I was thinking the same thing! I have fixed braces on myself at the moment and I am obsessed with looking at people's teeth. She's 100% not wearing her Invisalign enough (if at all). I don't understand, her teeth look worse now than before, if she wasn't going to wear them properly she should have got fixed braces that she can't faff about with. Maybe the ones that got on the back of your teeth would have been a better option.

Edit - and she wouldn't even need to go into the dentist to get her next aligners because most of them (especially the posh ones) did remote monitoring even before coronavirus and post your next ones to you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What a load of old :poop: of course she would have accepted the free designer bags even if she didn't like them then she would have sold them on depop with a £1000 postage charge. Come of it Lydia you arn't fooling anyone. :rolleyes: 'I've never not been able to pay my rent' well wasnt you living with grandma because you were homeless why wasn't you paying your rent then love? spoilt little brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.