Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, there's a much bigger chance Ali will be succesful with his beekeeping than Lydia will be with her veg growing. Ali seems to be quite methodical when he carries out jobs and I'm sure will do the research. He's clearly very practical and good with his hands so I think he could pick it up with a bit of help.
Lydia just chucks stuff in and hopes for the best. She loses interest immediately and only gets enjoyment from buying things. None of that really owes itself to gardening.
It won't be Lidl growing the veg!!!
They are the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
To be fair, there's a much bigger chance Ali will be succesful with his beekeeping than Lydia will be with her veg growing. Ali seems to be quite methodical when he carries out jobs and I'm sure will do the research. He's clearly very practical and good with his hands so I think he could pick it up with a bit of help.
Lydia just chucks stuff in and hopes for the best. She loses interest immediately and only gets enjoyment from buying things. None of that really owes itself to gardening.
yes I was hoping this as well... for the bees sake since they are full steam ahead. he really loves and cares for animals so he's more likely to put his ego aside to make sure he gets the right advice. HOWEVER, he posted in comments that he HOPES he's not allergic since he's never been stung. UM might want to check on that Ali... before you end up like McCaulley Caulkin in My Girl...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
9262D57F-6AB4-4B33-918E-21CD78B12A72.jpeg

Why do I do it to myself? No, actually 😂

'...stopping off to eat beans fresh from their pods in a local field...'.

This is theft. Bloody theft.

This is likely a farmer's harvest and his livelihood that she's helping herself to. Are the free farmers hampers not enough Lydiot? Said farmer best cock the trigger and pull it next time! I'll represent him for free.

WTF actually goes through this girl's mind though? Nobody can be this obnoxious and stupid in one lifetime.

I'm feeling hangry now. I might take a trip to the
beastly bungalow and have a root in her rancid vegetable trug. See how she likes it...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Precisely! Show us the wretched feasibility study you have had undertaken you twot! Show us your local bee-keeper/apiarists report you moron. Show us anything - anything at all that would show that this isnt just another fad and that you have duly taken the lives of the bees into consideration. Oooh I like the idea of keeping bees, he said. I want to give a jar of honey to the neighbours, he said. I’m buying a bee hive because I like the idea of bees...Did you buy an electric chair when you liked the idea of being an electrician? Have you EVER seen someone/a pet with anaphylactic shock - have you - HAVE YOU ALI?
OK I take back my previous post... you are 100000% right! Is there some regulation for this locally?

Reactions: 15
View attachment 202013

This is likely a farmer's harvest and his livelihood that she's helping herself to. Are the free farmers hampers not enough Lydiot? Said farmer best cock the trigger and pull it next time!

WTF actually goes through this girl's mind though? Nobody can be this obnoxious and stupid in one lifetime.

beastly bungalow and have a root in her rancid vegetable trug. See how she likes it...
Don‘t know about you but when I order fine wine (as opposed to best wine - moron) I simply cannot drink it without the necessary chips floating around in it...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 202013

This is likely a farmer's harvest and his livelihood that she's helping herself to. Are the free farmers hampers not enough Lydiot? Said farmer best cock the trigger and pull it next time! I'll represent him for free.

I highly doubt it EVER happened. She makes tit up to sound folksy. Also, at the age of 32 how does she not understand punctuation? It’s shocking how uneducated she is

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just have visions of Lydia searching Amazon for bees so that she can add a swipe up affiliate link for them, along with a hive, also AF linked. Given how some of their followers do blindly buy whatever they do, there is the potential of other numpties also buying beehives without proper training.
Exactly, exactly, exactly..! That’s why I am soooooooooo hacked off...their brains left home to live at Jamie Oliver’s house years ago..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
YAAAASSSSS
I see Stephanie Harlowe do a video series about your upcoming killing spree.

She loved bees but had a dark secret. She killed Influencers in the dark of the night. Her first victim was LEM, she killed her, dressed as her cat Lumi-moo-moo, pretending to bring in a bloody mouse into her bed. But in reality it was LEM's own nose that she had to find under her pillow. When she (LEM) tried to bring the nose outside, it ran away. This distraction gave Oops the possibility to strangle LEM with her own wardrobe solution rubber band.
Oops packed LEM's dead body into sage green linen and hid her under pigeon painted blanks under the herb garden. LEM was found the next day by her trusted servant and housemaids Carry G. and Dee.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see Stephanie Harlowe do a video series about your upcoming killing spree.

She loved bees but had a dark secret. She killed Influencers in the dark of the night. Her first victim was LEM, she killed her, dressed as her cat Lumi-moo-moo, pretending to bring in a bloody mouse into her bed. But in reality it was LEM's own nose that she had to find under her pillow. When she (LEM) tried to bring the nose outside, it ran away. This distraction gave Oops the possibility to strangle LEM with her own wardrobe solution rubber band.
Oops packed LEM's dead body into sage green linen and hid her under pigeon painted blanks under the herb garden. LEM was found the next day by her trusted servant and housemaids Carry G. and Dee.
I swear by almighty bees that I’m pleading insanity and will instruct Elle Belle to represent me immediately. I could represent myself but I am just toooooo angry. Has anyone got a LEMon? I’ve taken to the gin....

Whilst i am yet to take my first sip I wish it to be clearly understood that I have no intention of murdering anyone...I simply cannot bear the thought of bees being brought into the public domain in this way when no understanding is shown of their complex needs. It can be a wonderful commitment to make but surely not in this way...all joking aside...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 202013

I wonder if she actually meant peas? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
God help those poor bees 🙁
He can't seem to take a photo now without a twig 🙄View attachment 201730
Any hive of bees has more brainpower and problem-solving skills than Ali and Lydia alone or put together.

Lydia is going to get stung once and then it will be:
ALI GO KILL IT WITH FIRE NOWWWWW

Say a prayer for the bees.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Any hive of bees has more brainpower and problem-solving skills than Ali and Lydia alone or put together.

Lydia is going to get stung once and then it will be:
ALI GO KILL IT WITH FIRE NOWWWWW

Say a prayer for the bees.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

The bees will overtake the bengalow and finally install tasteful interior.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I swear by almighty bees that I’m pleading insanity and will instruct Elle Belle to represent me immediately. I could represent myself but I am just toooooo angry. Has anyone got a LEMon? I’ve taken to the gin....
No, but lidl might have one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 202013

“The moment she and Carrie enjoyed a hike it was love”?... the girl needs Grammarly! 🤓

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.