Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this straight. "Magazines" offered to feature their wedding. But Lydia and Ali said "#thanksnothanks".

Yes well of course. Vogue and Elle were just smashing down your door begging to feature your creepy taxidermy wedding and you guys are so above that and would never want that kind of attention. Uh huh.

Also the Queen invited her over for tea at Buckingham but Lydia just can't be arsed. And Richard Branson invited her to stay on one of his super yachts docked in Morocco but Lydia and Ali just don't want to board a plane. It's all so tedious and boring! Who would want any of that on their social media when their ACTUAL JOB is to feature and be featured on SOCIAL MEDIA??? So Lydia's snide implied comment here is: Victoria is SO bleeping BASIC for allowing Vogue to feature her wedding! What a thirsty witch!

Yea. Women need to empower and lift up other women. Keep doing that Lydia. You are so damn good at it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The only female she’s helped in the last few months is Lumi,
shes allowed Lynx to duck off to pastures new, therefore Liddy has helped her girl out, by getting rid of lumi’s nemesis 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone

I'm new here, but have been stalking for a while, LOL! I followed Lydia for years, used to love her, even wasted money on one of her Beauty boxes, but this latest video she released today was my final straw. I started watching it and a few minutes in I just rolled my eyes and unfollowed her immediately on all platforms. Geez, she's become such a snooze-fest In my personal opinion I truly believe she is going through some sort of emotional breakdown or something. She feels the need to constantly be on the defense. I don't understand it. Someone who carries that much anger inside of them is very unhappy and really struggling with something in their life. Maybe this is just how she deals with the grief of Lynx missing, I don't know. However, I had a good friend that seemed to have it all, brand new car, huge new home, lot's of extra money, and all along she was miserable in her marriage and her husband left her for another women. Anyway, before their divorce she used to be exactly like Lydia, very defensive, took everything personally, was short with people, even had road rage a few times, and lost her inner happiness. Just because you say #livingmybestlife, doesn't actually mean you're living your best life!
Look, I'm not jealous of Lydia in the least, I actually pity her, but at the same time I like to be entertained on Youtube, not yelled at on a weekly basis. I would have much rather watched a vlog from Fashion week. Thank goodness Victoria is there!

I hope I didn't mess up my first forum post.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm not jealous of Lydia in the least, I actually pity her
Ha! Precisely.

No one is jealous of Lydia, rather embarrassed for her...

Sure... ;) Lydia is:

That's 'tip of the iceberg' FACTS – a mere morsel of why we all pity dim Lydia.

If Lydia's lips are moving, she's lying. Her level of mind-numbing, deceitful, stupidity is an extreme sport. 🤷‍♀️ 😂

(I got a headache just from skimming through that sham of a vlog...)

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
‘One thing I’ll never do, is steal someone else’s thunder!’

Cue to her posing in her wedding gown from two years ago, four days after ITF wedding and the day a wedding vlog comes out.[emoji848]

• Haha
Reactions: 33
‘One thing I’ll never do, is steal someone else’s thunder!’

Cue to her posing in her wedding gown from two years ago, four days after ITF wedding and the day a wedding vlog comes out.[emoji848]

Gemma? Would you be so kind and do your thing in her comments?

The only female she’s helped in the last few months is Lumi,
shes allowed Lynx to duck off to pastures new, therefore Liddy has helped her girl out, by getting rid of lumi’s nemesis 😐
Lumi is the only female in Lydia's life she does not compete with nor does she feel compelled to make snide comments about Lumi.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watch this video with the sound off (if you can stomach it) and watch Lydiot's hand movements and facial expressions. She truly is a self indulgent, self important twit.

• Haha
Lydia: *uploads another mindless rant*

Minions: 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Internet:

Highlights from Lydia's Minion Asylum 🤦‍♀️

Because clearly this strategy is working for her. 🤷‍♀️ 😂

FireShot Capture 664 - SOME THINGS TO ADDRESS - Lydia Elise Millen _ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m watching the new video and I had to stop to write here and say wow SHES ANGRY! This is so aggressive to her audience that just wants to watch her new outfits, Ali etc!

Did she really just say she couldn’t give a f**k about gifted items lol your whole house and life is gifted! She’s really selling herself down the river, I hope PRs watch this and see how ungrateful she is for ALL those gifted items wow!

Ok back to watching..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 42491

Can someone interpret her body language? She used this posture a few times...
Looks insecure, possessive of what’s “reality” in her eyes, and desperately trying to stand her ground and protect it.

Shoulders out hands in chest, like she’s pulling from deep within to prove herself. Like begging and pleading.

The “please please please I beg of you to accept what I’m saying to be true...”

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
‘One thing I’ll never do, is steal someone else’s thunder!’ BUT you did your best to try though...didn't you Lydiot!

lol...back peddling much!! This is because she got tanked on gin and wine did the whole dancing around in her old wedding dress and sent the designer the pics. Now Half Penny has posted it, and because its not on her socials, she has no control and cannot remove it. She thinks she is on damage control but she is just making herself look worse. I love it when she does vids like these. Clearly unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I watched this video earlier, and learnt that you only go to Fashion Week if you are invited. I thought anyone could buy a ticket to go.

I still think many brands are very stupid (including Dior makeup) and working with Lydia.

Lydia is over the moon to get exposure with her fake-friends Victoria and that German girl (I forgot her name).

But I still think Lydia will end up being an influencer to sell paints for houses, bathrooms decoration items, soap for clothes, and flowers to decorate houses.
You can buy tickets for some lesser known brands, but not for big houses like Dior.

Reactions: 3
What’s hilarious is that she’s posted to address us but we are still the minority. So in order to address us she’s actually not given her 750k minions anything worth watching meaning she will probably loose even more followers and half the stuff she did address only us guys would get the reference because all her minions who have their blinkers on aren’t aware of anything she’s ‘adressing’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t think we are the minority as much as it just appears that way because she deletes or blocks all of our comments etc.

Lunatic Lydia is Lying

Reactions: 8
Wow, I’ve skipped through a few minutes of that video. She comes across so defensive and aggressive 😨 not to mention rude and condescending!

What is very telling is the way she speaks about not featuring sponsored content. I think most people would rather have a five minute video of you reviewing a product and declaring it was sponsored. In my opinion it appears as if she deliberately just drops in a few words about a product in a vlog so she can avoid declaring. She is consciously being deceitful. Maybe Lydia isn’t as dumb as I thought she was, maybe she’s just pure evil.

To top it off there is no reason for her to have to work out how to declare. The rules are there, they are simple, just be honest. I’m really just floored by her mental gymnastics.

I applaud those if you who watch her videos and give us the run down. I have tried to get through one video this year and didn’t make it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can buy tickets for some lesser known brands, but not for big houses like Dior.
Fashion week is invite only. Even the smaller shows. It’s also free for everyone who attends to be there, but they have to receive an invitation.

NYC, London, Milan and Paris tickets are not for sale.

Reactions: 4
Wow, I’ve skipped through a few minutes of that video. She comes across so defensive and aggressive 😨 not to mention rude and condescending!

What is very telling is the way she speaks about not featuring sponsored content. I think most people would rather have a five minute video of you reviewing a product and declaring it was sponsored. In my opinion it appears as if she deliberately just drops in a few words about a product in a vlog so she can avoid declaring.
I loved when she said she copy and pasted her caption and just missed with Ad at the beginning 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.