Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so condescending to her audience.

So many intelligent ladies follow and support her -
she still puts her cats name on every story so her followers don’t confuse him with the possibly dead cat.

Comparing her to other women - Actually most people compare her to a man but ok Lydia 😐

Lydia has made up a new word - prevalent - don’t check the dictionary it’s a new word.

We can’t prove she’s lied therefore we shouldn’t SAY she’s lied... when she’s obviously bare assed lied 🤷‍♀️

Her vlog is basically peaky blinders 😐 with gifted clothing and dried plants 🤷‍♀️

I forget when people gift me tit and I don’t care when they do 🙄 Lydia of the future backtracking, backtracking, backtracking 🤣🤣

25 minutes in I need a gin #gifted #whofuckingcaresifitis

So she was offered a collaboration with a beauty brand, turned it down, used the product and loved it......
But now won’t tell anyone what the product is, because she not being paid to do so 😐

She’s sad, so she’s thin, ignore the fact she goes ON AND ON about her weight, she never talks about her weight 🤔 never.

Oh some shade at vicki and her sponsored wedding
“There was talk of magazine features but we didn’t want to do that” 😆😆😆😆
She might put her full video up 😂😂
The indirect shade is killing me 😂😂😂
I have laughed and laughed at the latest lecture from Madam Millen. She was banging on about how unnecessary it was to pull other people down in order to raise yourself up....excuse me...isn't that what you do TO YOUR HUSBAND on every vlog. The man is as thick as pig tit and she is constantly belittling him.
I love how Vic and Alex's wedding has really churned up the envy in her. She had many opportunities after her own wedding to show behind the scene footage planning etc but was too lazy and now almost 2 years...yes that's 2 years after the event she's putting up the video😂😂. Carry on Lyds you are so worth watching for the fun in watching your insecurities and anxieties all brought on I may say by your stupidity, greed and laziness.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Lydia's Lunatic Lectures ...

What else can we say... She's consistent with her lies (if nothing else).

tumblr_n2cre5x0ZY1toamj8o2_250.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't we all have rules and regulations at work that we don't care about? But it's the job to stick within them. So lame for infuencers to try to belittle people anyone that want transparency.

Peaky blinders is on the BBC, there's no ad breaks 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lydia has recorded a drama video responding to that video by little youtuber Hadassah Cordoba. She has literally dragged the poor girl all over her 3 Farrow & ball painted hallways. She has flexed her big sub number muscles and bullied the girl off youtube ( or at least she is trying to).

Throwing shade at Victoria for all the vlogging and photos at her wedding....yet she claims to be her friend. Lydia your wedding is over. Deal with it.

Can she say anything nice about her mum? No...she is italian and her weight fluctuates but her dad is slim. Her family doesn't understand her job...especially her mum. Poor woman!

Yes she is a liar Lydia. She lied that Ali's bag had been stolen...yet they were both drunk and forgot it in a taxi. When it comes to the law...forgetting is not excuse. Forgetting to declare an AD is not an excuse when it comes to business...you say you take your job seriously well then take it seriously!

She has confirmed that she doesn't give a toss about the rules to allow consumers to make a judgement about gifted products flogged by these influencers.

Can we stop with the BS that eating meat and fish is unhealthy?! This is a prime example of how she is promoting an unhealthy narrative to her viewers.

This is the real Lydia...a belligerent, entitled, dismissive, opinionated biatch in a gift filled bungalow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I've said it once and i'll say it again....

SHE IS AN INFLUENCER, NOT A CREATOR!
get your head out of your ass Lydiot, I am sorry that influencer may sound low class as compared to a creator, but you undoubtedly are an influencer!! And if you aren't........ then never put up another Affiliate Lynx every again! Because that right in itself is to influence someone to buy a product that you are presenting.
And she doesn't care as a consumer if a person is giving an influencer a gifted product--I call Bull Crap! She cares that she isn't the one getting gifted products from dior, etc etc. She absolutely cares if an influencer gets a gifted product and she doesn't! She is such a liar and so diabolical that anything and everything she is gifted and talks about or is sponsored to put up a post about I absolutely will never recommend and never try no matter how bad I actually want to because she has truthfully lost so much trust from her audience. She is soo discredited that she should truly not be even given any products period. She has NO Credit, NO Class, and NO Trust!

If she actually wants to clear all this sh*t up, then she should actually 1000% stop accepting any gifted/discounted/sponsored products or trips or anything else ever again! I actually think that is the only way she will ever save her channel.

Reactions: 24
If she is not pushing her products on us, why does she have affiliates lynx!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is infuriating, all the cliché infuencer lies. Saying the brand name of a cleanser isn't going to piss on someone else's chips.

Reactions: 10
So her wedding day was magic, but she spent days on the sofa crying. ( IG pic)Her brain really is in some strange place and I actually think that she is some what deranged. Sorry if that is rude or inappropriate.

Reactions: 14
I might force myself to watch it tomorrow but thanks for the excellent rundowns of what the self obsessed bore is spouting. I'm reading the comments section and can't get over the fawning! These people are nuts.

Reactions: 11
She thinks her content is like Peaky Blinders with occasional commercials peppered in between segments. I might choke from laughing so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I swear she sounds like she's about to cry in the vlog!

She is so so manipulative, she's spent the last week or so trying to find a way to put herself on top and get support from people, so she's used the video that wasn't even nasty about her. She must be feeling guilty about things she's done because why does she need to say all this stuff?? Guilt, and knowing she's a fraud! Like everyone has said, totally unprofessional, she's out of her depth, she's now a rambling lunatic back tracking and justifying her behaviour. Classic behaviour of Lidl, and someone who is on the total decline. She must be glued to this site!

Also I have to add - this bit about declaring sponsored content and gifted products - WTF!!!! It's just like the rest of us not declaring our earnings to the tax man. It is your job to declare what is given to you or what content is sponsored - because it can influence the viewer. I know you are reading here you stupid orange witch - so understand this. People watch vlogs and insta stories of influencers and creators flogging/wearing/recommending products etc etc - because the manufacturers want to sell these products, and are using people like you as sales assistants to recommend them to your audience! We all get that - so why don't you! It's dishonest if you don't say what is a gift, and what is sponsored. Moron.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She basically just did that for us here on tattle 😂

There are no negative comments she’s referring to because she deletes them all!

She says she’ll address any issues via dm but won’t and doesn’t have time for any for of criticism.

She point blank references they fact that she put that video out last week to steal grows thunder,

And she’s so stupid she forgets what’s gifted... what you forgot your whole life is gifted and if it’s not gifted you don’t use it buy it or eat it.

Honestly that video gave me life, she’s knows it’s coming to an end. Instead of grafting and proving to dior she’s a worthy influencer she’s gone bat tit crazy on you tube making no sense.

Lydia we know you read this so please stop addressing us and start addressing the real issue here! You’re lazy and spoilt and need to work harder and be relevant again. Be normal be yourself.

She thinks her content is like Peaky Blinders with occasional commercials peppered in between segments. I might choke from laughing so hard.
Don’t even have ad breaks. That’s how irrelevant she is. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She doesn't have butter or milk in the house (mentioned as something she's doing to be more conscientious) but she started the video off saying how much she loves (& iirc eats) cheese. 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She basically just did that for us here on tattle 😂

There are no negative comments she’s referring to because she deletes them all!

She says she’ll address any issues via dm but won’t and doesn’t have time for any for of criticism.

She point blank references they fact that she put that video out last week to steal grows thunder,

And she’s so stupid she forgets what’s gifted... what you forgot your whole life is gifted and if it’s not gifted you don’t use it buy it or eat it.

Honestly that video gave me life, she’s knows it’s coming to an end. Instead of grafting and proving to dior she’s a worthy influencer she’s gone bat tit crazy on you tube making no sense.

Lydia we know you read this so please stop addressing us and start addressing the real issue here! You’re lazy and spoilt and need to work harder and be relevant again. Be normal be yourself.

Don’t even have ad breaks. That’s how irrelevant she is. 😂
I would say take off your Louis 16 blouse, put on your grubby dressing gown and go back to bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Peaky blinders is on the BBC, there's no ad breaks 😆
If I wasn’t already blocked... I’d throw myself on the tracks for this 😆

The argument about Ali being praised for his purchases and Lydia being criticised is bull, we criticise both equally, if he wasn’t married to such a witch he’d probably be dragged more,
but when he’s stuck with her (the one who gives us so much thread content) we probably go easy because we sympathise 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said she never read the comments on Hadassah's video yet she was addressing the comments! She must have trawled through them then went straight to GG ( but GG site was playing up) so ended up on Tattle. At this point she should become a member :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What’s hilarious is that she’s posted to address us but we are still the minority. So in order to address us she’s actually not given her 750k minions anything worth watching meaning she will probably loose even more followers and half the stuff she did address only us guys would get the reference because all her minions who have their blinkers on aren’t aware of anything she’s ‘adressing’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You’re nice but Lydia is perfectly fine. These are all symptoms of laziness and industry irrelevance.

I quote a previous post of mine...

“Lydia being a hypochondriac, playing victim, publicly self loathing herself, is all desperate pleas of trying to deflect from her lack of depth.”

nothing more nothing less.

I will admit that I have been concerned for her stupidity and ignorance in the past.

She’s mentioned in a video that she doesn’t know if she sees herself with children. When the cat disappeared, she tweeted “I’ve never seen myself with kids just my husband and my two fur babies.” Something along those lines...

We’ve never heard what Ali wants or sees for himself... :unsure:

If he does/did desire having kids, he may have thought they’d grow into it with time or she’d come around to the idea of growing their family as they settle into married life. Unfortunately, this witch is trying on her wedding dress from 2 years ago, thinking about if she did have another wedding, how she’d plan it and possibly buying another home. She wants it to be Groundhog Day everyday and she wonders why her engagement is low. People aren’t seeing any growth. She’s on a bleeping hamster wheel.
and as we know she's got the hamster cheeks to prove it :)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.