Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really curious to see whether Lydia really farted on camera so I watched her new video. Something which I never do no matter how hilarious the content is. After confirming that she did fart on camera I decided to check out the comments section.

I found these gems there
IMG_20190924_101525_319.jpg
IMG_20190924_101558_223.jpg
IMG_20190924_101633_414.jpg

Reactions: 8
Giggling that it's come to this... Her farting is literally the only thing that can get the gossips to watch one of her flogs these days [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Giggling that it's come to this... Her farting is literally the only thing that can get the gossips to watch one of her flogs these days [emoji23]
Literally Lol-ing on my bed (which I bought with my own money and the mattress too that I didn't have to beg for) watching the tit show. I'm surprised she didn't edit it out.

Or maybe she had the hindsight to know that people would definitely watch the video to check if she farted. Wouldn't put it past her.

• Haha
Lydia Millenad.......

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s acceptable to drink a can of red bull alone “lovely”

View attachment 43392

We’ve seen what she whips up in the thermoCrap. Poor lad is probably starved to death on salmon and Carries balls.
Not afraid to eat alone !!!!! Don't make me laugh. This poor excuse for an adult cannot do anything and I mean ANYTHING without her comforts blankets i.e Ali or the house maid. Who does she think she is kidding here????

Between the fart and all of her other grubby tit 🤢🤢🤢

021229B0-72A7-45BB-96B4-6164B2E04D94.jpeg

Next, she’ll be claiming she has vitiligo cuz she’s naturally got that Italian Mediterranean olive skin ya know....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s “obviously” dyslexic!?
Nope sorry, she might be but spell check is not dyslexic.......
and it wouldn’t take a second to sent it to Carrie to proofread.
Lazy and dyslexic are NOT the same thing, I’m lazy, I make mistakes, this IS NOT MY JOB.
If this was me in a professional capacity I’d be mortified.

CatWatch:
still no cat....
Ali is grieving, can’t film videos, can’t concentrate of life anymore, it’s all so tragic, Lydia is keeping everything together 🙄🙄🙄🙄 she’s a trooper.
She has self diagnosed dyslexia the way she has self diagnosed gluten intolerance....did you not all know that our Lids has medical knowledge as well as all her other 'skills' 😂

Between the fart and all of her other grubby tit 🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 43534

Next, she’ll be claiming she has vitiligo cuz she’s naturally got that Italian Mediterranean olive skin ya know....
Jeez look at those bloody lips. Dr Ayad please stop filling her face with tit because she looks tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Lydiot is blabbing about Zara it's because...

They've sent influenzas and vloggers a bunch of vouchers and discount codes. For some reason, oddly, Zara is on everyone's lips at the same damn time within the last week. 🙄 🤦‍♀️ 😄

View attachment 43441

Link so Lydiot won't get views:

I just came here to say that. There's been a sudden wave of Zara. So if she hasn't disclosed it....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.