Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Completely triggered by the megalo-ego-maniac turned victim on instagram.
Making out that you are living your best life, while completely crumbling like a gluten, dairy, sugar free biscotti just dunked in a latte, behind the scenes.

Cover your ears (or in this case eyes) people and prepare for a rampage....

Some people have the strength to be in the limelight. Others don't.
If you have an inflated, but fragile ego, social media is probably not the most suitable occupation for you. If you are very sensitive to bullying, again, social media is probably not the best place for you. As a matter of fact social media is still optional. Billions of people live every day without disclosing their latest irrelevant purchase (or #presspresent) via social media.

If you aren't suitable for your job, we are in an extremely fortunate part of the world where we can choose another.
For example, I am highly sensitive to physical violence. I choose to not work for the police or defence force, because I aware that I do not have the fortitude required. Likewise, I am very sensitive to animal suffering, so despite my love for animals, I could never be a veterinarian. These are both highly admirable occupations, however, I am just not a suitable candidate for either of them. I would be a blubbering mess at the end of every day. (Is this ringing any bells for you?).
I changed my career to the scientific industry, because I found the vacuous design field was not meeting my emotional and mental requirements. If your career is inflicting that much suffering on you, you have the luxury of changing it. It's the power of choice. Speaking of choice:

You can't choose your mental health, but you can choose how to deal with it.
Blaming your mental health on the way you are treated is not going to solve your problem. Claiming everything would be fine if everyone was nice to you, is a very romantic and unrealistic way to live life.
Not everyone in the world is going to like you. At some point, everyone is subjected to some level of bullying. The more you put yourself out there, the higher the chance you have of encountering someone who will not like you. It is up to you to equip yourself with the skills to be able to deal with it. As long as you continue to blame external factors on your mental health, you will make limited progress.

"It cost me my happiness."
Happiness cannot be bought and sold. You cannot find your spirit redecorating your house. Your possessions do not equate to your ultimate contentment and gratification. The more you have, the more you want. The more you focus on yourself and your stuff, the less happy you will be.
Human trafficking, childhood slavery, the illegal organ trade, exploitation, abuse, irreparable damage to vital earth systems and disproportionate resource distribution in the world. The planet is in crisis. How are we going to be able to survive the next 100 years? What kind of life will our children have?
This is the kind of shit that should keep you up at night.
Not crying that someone dissed you about your shitty life choices and character.
Attain some perspective.
Hint: along with happiness, it can't be bought in stores.

Knowledge can provide power in the form of perspective.
Studying behavioural ecology in animals can provide amazing perspective. (Sorry, I usually try to refrain from succumbing to full science nerd while here).
Humans, along with other primates are hierarchical, social animals.
Establishing dominance and justice, through bullying and aggression is very characteristic of primates. Chimps partake in murderous gang-wars and are renowned for being patriarchal female batterers, gorillas commonly commit infanticide, and less dominant orangutans regularly kidnap and ra... well, let's just keep this P.G.
The message is establishing social status and social justice through dominance displays is very typical of all primates.
Now that murder and violence are frowned upon in our society, and our communication skills have improved, we have taken to verbal social bashing instead. Gets the job done, but is far less messy and incriminating.
In light of your campaign, if you think Homo sapiens are going to radically modify their social behaviour after thousands of years, you can think again.
Next time someone is being mean to you, you can ask yourself... are they doing this because they are a**holes (seeking dominance), or am I being an a**hole and they are trying to let me know (seeking justice)?

Cue sarcastic monkey face

🙊🙊

Don't even get me started on removing personal freedoms to protect your ego. We don't have all day!
And taking the time to point out the campaign gained 100,000 signatures because of you, is in incredibly poor taste.

Credit to Gemma_NYC for her awesome and easily digestible layouts, she has obviously inspired mine. (See Lydia, acknowledging others and giving credit where it is due is not that hard).

• Heart
Reactions: 63

missstarlight

What a load of bull****
Responses to all the points she raised in her defense video.
Lydia, I hope you read this but I don't really care, I'm sure a lot of people will.

1. 'People can always slide into my DM's so we can have a full discussion' (instead of making videos about her without her consent).
You can't even respond to nice messages/comments on your video and I know for a fact, you don't respond because a LOT of people have messaged you and have said that you have never responded to their DM's whatsoever. You're so heavily focused on the hate that you're blinded so completely about the lies that comes out of your mouth.

2. A lot of people make videos about other Youtubers/Celebrities/ Writers/Songwriters/Singers/Actors... They don't make a video response every single ffff minute a video about them comes up. This really shows how narcissistic you are Lydia. You want it on your terms you say? Yeah because you're a control freak. You need a therapist but I think you're beyond help at this point.

3. Drop the accent- We all know you're from a lower class background. No amount of expensive candles and designer lamps will ever change that fact. You can't fool the UK upper class with your fake accent. It makes us all cringe to see someone who dresses like you and acts like you pretend that you're rich. You are not. Your old photos clearly show you're a stripper from Ibiza.

4. The girl who made the video- Her opinions didn't change because other people pointed out your flaws. The awful things about you are things she already knew deep down but she probably pushed in the back of her mind a lot and so when people POINTED THEM OUT, she was awakened.
THEY HAD AN EPIPHANY and that's what YOU ARE SCARED OF! You don't want anyone else to be elightened because you will lose your credibility to even more people. That's what you hate about all of us who you say only gossip about you but the truth is, you are scared. YOU ARE SCARED that people who blindly follow you will join us in the light.

5. You say 'You only see a snippet of my life'- Well you know what Lydia? That's the thing... Even though we only see a snippet of your life, we can see how shit of a person you really are. We can see in the little bits that you show us, how PATHETIC, CONNIVING, FAKE, MANIPULATIVE, BASICALLY JUST HORRIBLE of a person YOU REALLY ARE. The fact that you even made this DEFENSE video just shows how pathetic you are. You're so self absorbed and let's not forget, BORED you really are. A lot of these influencers are going out there making videos of things that are worth watching yet you sit in your 'RANT ROOM' boring us with your drama.

6. Your parents are so surely proud of what a trashy life you now have. Having to make videos like this just to defend yourself from trolls. Yeah, I'm so sure that your parents are so proud of you. You know... You in your rant room, talking about how you waste your life reading comments about you online. Great life you have there Lydia. Well done.

7. We all love to change. We all want to change for the better. You say you have changed but that's the thing, you have changed FOR THE WORSE. You say, you don't want to be the same person... well yeah you were shit before so we get that but the fact is, you're not getting better. You're getting worse. That's a fact and if you can't see that, then maybe you need to be a stripper again. BE A STRIPPER again and STRIP yourself of all the material things you have. Go on a hike somewhere on top of a mountain and sit there and meditate (doubt you can think of nothing and empty your mind because you only think about yourself a lot) but really look inside yourself and think... You will see that you are not getting better. YOU ARE GETTING WORSE. I love how when you talk about this topic you TOUCH YOUR NOSE A LOT. Yeah, because you know yourself that you're spewing out a lot of lies. Your body language says it all.

8. We don't need to be comparing you say? Well why do you compete with all these other women on YT? Why do you upload a video the same ITF uploads a video. Comparing? Isn't that what you constantly do? Practice what you preach. I can't believe you had the nerve to be telling us what we should and shouldn't do when you're doing nothing but the opposite of what you preach. You have lost your mind I think. Truth is, you're jealous.You're jealous of other women. You portray a life that YOU HOPE PEOPLE WOULD ENVY. You don't want to inspire others. You just want a blind following of blind minions who will live their life BLINDLY LIKE YOU.
YOU JUST POSTED ON TWITTER- about feeling like a 13 year old again blah blah when you mix with other YT women...
So you're preaching against bullying and yet YOU ARE THE BIGGEST BULLY OF ALL.

9. No one can sway your opinion by gifting you something you say? Another lie. You promote even the crappiest of items for bucks. We all know how cheap you are so please, don't even waste your breath trying to defend that. All your viewers and I mean even your minions know you promote things because they paid you. Tesco can ask you to promote the dust on the bottom of their shelves and you'll promote it as long as they pay you to do it.

10. Sudden weight loss?- Probably because you're so stressed out. Stressed out that your world is starting to crumble. We all know you must be crying at this point because you know it's true. You and Ali are losing weight- not because of training hard... but because you're stressed out to the max. You're probably too busy trying to find a new career to fall back on now but you don't know how to start because your lies are all over the internet now. Healthy? You're not healthy. Your physical health may be healthy but your mental health clearly isn't.

11. We can't believe you like your nose. You also need some eye health check ups. You may need glasses if you really like your nose after your procedure.

12. What you do for a job was barely mentioned in your wedding? But all the things in your wedding was sponsored so you may not have said it a million times there but it's all over the place at your wedding. Barely mentioned?- IT WAS INCLUDED IN YOUR TACKY VOWS. 'Didn't you say ' I promise to help you with your YOUTUBE videos???? and you think it was barely mentioned? It was the tackiest vow we have ever heard. You say you weren't paid? Bull****. Why else would you be tagging all those brands. Most importantly, why would a close friend of yours disclose that on these gossip sites. Your own friends. Your own close friends have dropped the truth on here already. Your wedding was sponsored. I think this is probably the lowest moments of your life Lydia. What a shame. I think if you were just honest, it would have honoured your wedding more, no matter how tacky it was but the fact that you're still here denying it, and contradicting yourself- saying you weren't sponsored then some if it's gifted? What is it? You're a liar.

13. Consumerism? Lydia... you're not a small fish like you say, you're a big part of the problem. You and your other YT enemies/friends. You are all the reason why so many women think they're not worthy because they don't have the handbag you were gifted. You are the reason why some women feel like they have to bankrupt themselves just to afford the things you have which are unrealistic expectations because we know the stuff you have are gifted. If promoting products is your job, fine, I respect prostitutes who have no choice but sell themselves so if you want to be a brand hooker that's fine- but where's the honesty Lydia? Where is the honesty in all of this? Why don't you tell them the truth- everything is gifted isn't it? Maybe, just maybe if you do that, your viewers will understand that they don't have to throw away their foundation they just bought last week when you promoted it because this week you have a NEW FAVOURITE. The problem is, you consume too much. Portray a fake life too much. You pretend too much. You lie too much. You beg too much. You play a victim too much.

You're too much of a problem and I think that you need some urgent rehabilitation.

I'm not just hating on you. I'm genuinely concerned about the negative impact you're bringing into the world and yes, I am frustrated about the fact that this world has rewarded people like you. I'm scared about the world and what it's coming to.

Where is your shame Lydia? Have a little bit of shame for once.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Video highlights:

The smug pirate shirt moment...
Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 10.33.13 am.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 10.40.00 am.png

The ugly stepsister moment...
Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 10.24.49 am.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 6.17.47 am.png

The 'I really need to stop filling my face' moment ....
Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 10.58.10 am.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 5.33.51 am.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Lydia has recorded a drama video responding to that video by little youtuber Hadassah Cordoba. She has literally dragged the poor girl all over her 3 Farrow & ball painted hallways. She has flexed her big sub number muscles and bullied the girl off youtube ( or at least she is trying to).

Throwing shade at Victoria for all the vlogging and photos at her wedding....yet she claims to be her friend. Lydia your wedding is over. Deal with it.

Can she say anything nice about her mum? No...she is italian and her weight fluctuates but her dad is slim. Her family doesn't understand her job...especially her mum. Poor woman!

Yes she is a liar Lydia. She lied that Ali's bag had been stolen...yet they were both drunk and forgot it in a taxi. When it comes to the law...forgetting is not excuse. Forgetting to declare an AD is not an excuse when it comes to business...you say you take your job seriously well then take it seriously!

She has confirmed that she doesn't give a toss about the rules to allow consumers to make a judgement about gifted products flogged by these influencers.

Can we stop with the BS that eating meat and fish is unhealthy?! This is a prime example of how she is promoting an unhealthy narrative to her viewers.

This is the real Lydia...a belligerent, entitled, dismissive, opinionated biatch in a gift filled bungalow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
The Truth Behind Why Lydia Millen Is Never Invited To (Any) Fashion Week 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hi everyone

I'm new here, but have been stalking for a while, LOL! I followed Lydia for years, used to love her, even wasted money on one of her Beauty boxes, but this latest video she released today was my final straw. I started watching it and a few minutes in I just rolled my eyes and unfollowed her immediately on all platforms. Geez, she's become such a snooze-fest In my personal opinion I truly believe she is going through some sort of emotional breakdown or something. She feels the need to constantly be on the defense. I don't understand it. Someone who carries that much anger inside of them is very unhappy and really struggling with something in their life. Maybe this is just how she deals with the grief of Lynx missing, I don't know. However, I had a good friend that seemed to have it all, brand new car, huge new home, lot's of extra money, and all along she was miserable in her marriage and her husband left her for another women. Anyway, before their divorce she used to be exactly like Lydia, very defensive, took everything personally, was short with people, even had road rage a few times, and lost her inner happiness. Just because you say #livingmybestlife, doesn't actually mean you're living your best life!
Look, I'm not jealous of Lydia in the least, I actually pity her, but at the same time I like to be entertained on Youtube, not yelled at on a weekly basis. I would have much rather watched a vlog from Fashion week. Thank goodness Victoria is there!

I hope I didn't mess up my first forum post.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
OVERHEARD CONVERSATION FROM THE MG BUNGALOW NORTHAMPTONSHIRE :

ALI: Realising that our minds control our bodies while our bodies reflect our minds amounts to understanding the most fundamental aspects of ourselves. Since the mind and body are interrelated, this understanding makes it easier to see why making the decision between a mixed leaf salad & Wagu beef burger served with a brioche bun and triple cooked french fries leads to a unseen but re occurring war in the depth of our minds.

LYDIA: I know what I bring to the table so trust me when I say I’m not afraid to eat alone.

ALI: You can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.

LYDIA: Alexa, play everyone that ever played me.

ALI: Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

LYDIA: She was brave And strong And broken All at once.

ALI: One of the most important things in life is to love and be loved! Ready to hit the Black & White themed welcome drinks party ahead of the #FrowWedding

LYDIA: My life is colourful so my clothes don’t have to be

ALI: Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad and this shirt is outrageously desperate to blend in...

LYDIA: All I really need is coffee, mascara and sunscreen.

ALI: I got a dig bick. You that read wrong. You read that wrong too.

LYDIA: French or Italian, I’m yet to find a Baguette I don’t like

ALI: Protecting my crown jewels for when @lydiaemillen see’s what i’ve done to our new @lydiamillenhome Cloakroom

LYDIA: Some girls are made of sarcasm and wine and everything fine.

ALI: We mature with the damage, not by the years.

LYDIA: Autumn teaches us how beautiful it is to let things go

ALI: Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them,that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

LYDIA: We’d rather be the girls who smiled than the girls who didn’t smile back

• Haha
Reactions: 39

beahunny

Chatty Member
I support women in my personal and professional life all the time. That doesn't mean I can't critique another woman's behaviour just because she is a female and that's "disempowering". What a load of BS.

I would like to say that I am personally surrounded by women (family, friends and colleagues) who I value and cherish. Also I participate in mentorship programs at my job that focus on bringing in and including females in traditionally male-dominated roles in the Tech world. I love anyone who is awesome male or female. I am specifically NOT anti-women and I don't have that impression of anyone who posts here either.

I discuss Lydia and her insane antics here because I mostly find her to be hilariously hubristic and remarkably, lazy, ignorant and hypocritical about everything she attempts. She reminds me of what I do not want to be as a person and as a woman. That being, I do not want to be entitled, greedy, wasteful, unfocused, emotionally-stunted, generally ignorant, unkind, selfish, and totally lacking in a sense of altruism and true philanthropy.

But mostly, I come here because you hilarious lot make me laugh constantly.

• Heart
  • Haha

Kells

I can't believe she's got a free washer/dryer. What the fck is wrong with these companies? Do Miele think that her minions can afford a 2k washer/dryer? Why not give 20 free washer/dryers to nurses or firefighters, and then blog about it - surely that's better PR in the current climate?

When will this influenza age be over? It's sickening. I don't know what's worse - the fact that these companies are mindlessly handing over free goods to these vacuous bimbos, or the fact that so many thousands of people see them as role models to aspire to.

Vampy5555

P.S. if my husband dressed like this I’d drop him off at his boyfriends house [emoji849]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Brunette_

Chatty Member
So... I DMd Lydia to ask why she wasn’t attending any fashion week shows and she actually responded to me. Thing is she did it in such a way that I’ve realised it was such a nasty petty thing of me to do, and being part of this community (and I was lurking on GG for like a year!!) isn’t doing me any favours, it’s making me cynical and bitter and I don’t like it. It’s not that I’m defending Lydia, she’s definitely problematic and I do see through her, but I’m not going to spend anymore valuable time being pissed off with her.

And I replied to her to apologise because it was the right thing to do.
Dare I say you were really mean to her indeed? One thing is gossiping about someone’s career choices and drawing comparison with their rivals. We all do it IRL as well. But interrogating a stranger, and then telling them, what to do with their life, is interfering with their privacy. Imagine, a random employee at your company approaches you one day and suggests that you should resign as they haven’t seen you taking part in any significant projects lately. What would you say to them? I bet it will be “mind your own business”. I’m not defending Lydia. I’m just astonished by your hypocrisy. You chose to directly insult a stranger (Lydia), and then blamed it on Tattle life users.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Lydia...

FireShot Capture 637 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1174034417532...png

The internet...

ArtisticGlumArcticfox-size_restricted.gif

Every relevant fashion influenza at London Fashion Week...

giphy.gif

Dogs at London Fashion Week...

lr-fw19-nw-145-1549987002.jpg

Lumi...

source.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

rbson

Fuck me I feel like an idiot, forget any previous concerns I had around her mental health. Skipping through that latest video so I don’t waste too much of my life (53 minutes...really!??) and just gave up when she said:

“I forget what’s been gifted or partly gifted because I’ve been doing this so long and to be honest I don’t care.”

Entitlement on a nutshell. Basically despite having a full time assistant she can’t even be arsed to keep a track of what companies give her stuff for free most people only dream of buying, and actually she doesn’t give a flying fuck anyway.

This woman needs to be cancelled 🙅🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Brunette_

Chatty Member
Lydia will never start growing again because she does not have a niche or a talent. None of the British influenzas do, as a matter of fact. Almost all of them (accept for Tamara?) shill everything that comes their way, whether it’s Jimmy Choo shoes, L’oreal lipsticks, Fabreeze, Samsung or Thermomix. None of the Instagirls from other countries do that. Camilla Coelho has recently moved to LA, Negin built a new house, Romee Strijd bought an apartment, Aimee Song has just finished building her own house from scratch, Xenia Adonts moved into her new Paris apartment two months ago, and still has no furniture. None of these girls has ever begged, let alone tagged any homeware/electronics/or other interior or exterior related brands to get free shit for their homes. Why? Because that is not what their own brands are about! How much do we know about their lives in general? Yes, they vlog/post photos and stories, but it’s all about fashion and personal interests (foods, books, pets). Whereas Lydia puts its all out for everyone to see, tags every single one of her belongings, affiliate links everything down to her underwear and hygienic products in a desperate attempt to rob her followers of any spare penny they still have. And provides nothing in return. I mean, what do her sheep following gets from her? Fashion inspiration? She has no style or creativity, her outfits are neither classy, no street style. Beauty products reviews? Definitely not, as she knows nothing about skin and cosmetics. Interior design ideas? Also not, as all “her ideas” come from Pinterest. Vlogs about events? She does not go anywhere. Travel vlogs? Same as above. Relationship advice? No comments here. So, what is it she can offer to the viewers for people to start following her now? The influenza market is changing. People are sick of basic bitches with the same Dior Saddle, NewBottega, new viral LV bag gifting. Creative, with a distinctive talent, going for unusual photography, wearing lesser known brands, promoting sustainable fashion, mixing in vintage items is what new generation of influenzas will be. Jacks of all trades shilling whatever comes their way won’t stay relevant much longer.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
See attached. What a weird thing for someone to lie about!!

Plus my response
You’ve tried to stop conversation about her in the past as well, this is a trash thread, you don’t like it leave 🤷‍♀️
You’re not forced to come her or post here, nobody is.
Lydia is very clever, she knows how to play the victim when she needs, this does nothing but prove that to me 🤣
She won’t confess that she’s not invited to any events, because it’s all her fault, all a result of her shady behaviour.
So she plays the “little Lydia.... so new to this industry I’d be out of depth” card. Bullshit 😂
I like the way she turned it back on you, the typical “we should fell sorry for the trolls, they’re so unhappy inside” crap 😐
It’s a pity you fell for it so quickly. I’m jaded by these women and I’m not swayed that easy.

• Heart

beahunny

Chatty Member
So let me get this straight. "Magazines" offered to feature their wedding. But Lydia and Ali said "#thanksnothanks".

Yes well of course. Vogue and Elle were just smashing down your door begging to feature your creepy taxidermy wedding and you guys are so above that and would never want that kind of attention. Uh huh.

Also the Queen invited her over for tea at Buckingham but Lydia just can't be arsed. And Richard Branson invited her to stay on one of his super yachts docked in Morocco but Lydia and Ali just don't want to board a plane. It's all so tedious and boring! Who would want any of that on their social media when their ACTUAL JOB is to feature and be featured on SOCIAL MEDIA??? So Lydia's snide implied comment here is: Victoria is SO FUCKING BASIC for allowing Vogue to feature her wedding! What a thirsty bitch!

Yea. Women need to empower and lift up other women. Keep doing that Lydia. You are so damn good at it.

• Haha
  • Heart

missstarlight

That's precisely what turned me completely off to Lydia. That and her insidious and deceitful business ethics. She has a horrible attitude and a complete lack of humility. When people wise up they notice every slight in the event that it's not outright blatant rudeness.

She's clamped down on it a bit as of late given the series of unfortunate events that is her life. Yet one minute she's holding back alligator tears and the next she's a bad bitch. Ultimately, she's confused! Her mindless minions are just as - if not more - triggered and insecure as she is.

I've noticed people with good or neutral intentions be treated horribly by Lydia in the comments. Make no mistake, my intentions are not as laudable – by any stretch of the imagination. I have no problem expressing my observations about Lydia and exposing facts in the process.

People are starting to expose Lydia Millen's fraudulence. For every comment she deletes or person she blocks they find their voice in another outlet (i.e., Tattle Life). Which in her case is even worse, because she can't block or delete Google. :sneaky:

Tbh, I've never felt the need to take to another site and discuss someone to such length, but Lydia drags and incriminates herself by simply opening that monstrosity of a mouth. We merely report on it and get a good laugh in the process. 🤷‍♀️ ;)

And re: your question about Lydia's younger self.

This is the former Lydia. Which explains a lot.

View attachment 41793 View attachment 41794

View attachment 41795

View attachment 41796 View attachment 41797

View attachment 41798
So...
These old pictures of hers makes me feel all kinds of negative feelings.
First of all, it makes me think about how weird life turns out and the nasty truth of how the world really works...
There are many things money can't buy but sometimes, a bit (or a lot) of money can buy a person a FAKE LIFESTYLE and PERSONA.
I'm the same age as Lydia so I remember the years when people were Emo, rockers and into bands etc...
Don't mean to bore you all with this...
I wasn't geeky, I wasn't popular but I had many friends from different groups when I was in high school.
I didn't drink. I didn't smoke (I still don't).
I dressed well. I didn't have the 'hooker' type clothes Lydia wore. I wore classic smart clothes (part of the 6th form college uniform)
I have all my GCSE's and I achieved good grades.
I have four A levels.
I got my first class degree and my masters.
I didn't sell myself online even though I worked within the entertainment industry (mainly background type stuff) so my friends told me to blog then. I didn't because I honestly FOCUSED on GREAT WORK. Not the validation of others or attention.
But here we got Lydia Elise Millen- the one who proudly says she's living her best life even without her A Levels. She proudly shouts out about her stripping days in Ibiza in her past vlogs. She proudly tells people- 'Look, Im dumb but I made it'.
I'm not in a bad place, don't get me wrong but I believe that I lived a humble life despite the achievements I've had and the difference I've made in the world-working and teaching within the entertainment industry. I write about my work but I don't have a lot of followers (mainly my students every year) because I simply talk about deeper creative stuff than handbags and shoes but here we are...
We have Lydia who we can see definitely doesn't deserve and doesn't fit the lifestyle she is currently portraying but she's able to FOOL THE WORLD with her expensive handbags and shoes.
I can't help but feel like, this is what the world has come to.
That's why there are so many children nowadays that prefer to say 'I want to be famous' I want to be a blogger/Youtuber' as a profession.
They can just lie their way in. Fake their way in. With a bit of money and plastic surgery.
But I know I can sleep at night knowing I've done good work and made a positive impact within the community and beyond. Even though nobody knows. I can die at peace knowing I've lived a life true to who I really am.
Lydia on the other hand...
I don't know how she sleeps at night knowing she's living a life that's not her true self.
Lydia, you're a cheap person.
No amount of money will ever change who you are inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 35