Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Congratulations to @TheMushroom for the clever thread title with 35 votes! 🏆🥇😍

* We "slowly transition into Spring" in Lidl-land, while freezing our socks off in mid Winter IRL.
* She's "hibernating" to wait out the bad weather. We thought it was Spring?
* She's slowing down as she hits the ground running. Don't you speed up? 🤔
* Lidl claims to be into vintage, luxe and heritage. That'll be Amazon and H&M then!
* "The consensus" is we are confused about her style after her H&M haul saw Lidl dressing as a 75 year old cruise ship passenger.

Screenshot_20230127_054947_Chrome.jpg

* Her hair is looking fried and she's "marinating" it in (hair) olive oil.
* After slagging off Dyson, Lidl's beg for a Dyson Airwrap failed! She had to BUY one for her UNSPONSORED review! 😂
* If she hates the Dyson she will be giving it away to one of her subs!
* Her first attempt to curl her "coarse and frizzy hair" resulted in a Violet Elizabeth Bott 'lewk'.

Screenshot_20230129_220207_Chrome.jpg

violet-elizabeth-bott.jpg

* She won't take some influencer's word on tiktok before buying something...but she expects us to!
* After spending £7k on her vintage Kelly our punctuation eschewing Lidl said: "I don't think they (Hermès) are wow pieces to me they are very understated and that's why I like them x"
* She's named the vintage Kelly Hyacinth Margo. She bought it... but in years to come it will have been handed down in the family.
* We were shocked at the condition of Margo. Beaten up, tarnished and scratched ....and dare we say, red.
* She went to see her Nonna and cried because she missed her grandfather doesn't have anything her master tailor Nonno made.
* She's been busy getting her lips dyed coral and her eyebrows microbladed to save time......for beauty appointments!
* Lidl appeared in The Sun. Thankfully not page 3! Our wonder of nature hit the headlines with claims her hair grows inches in a matter of weeks.
* The new oak shed, complete with porch/woodstore, now has lighting and the fire is on in the Greedhouse. When fully lit The Bunga causes a surge in the National Grid.
* #pastagate - Tattlers were apoplectic at the sight of Lidl's fusilli and veg sauce. Less Napoli and more Ricky!

In other news:
* Ali is on a shoe shine "journey" having been deprived of a polishing kit as a child.
* We were concerned at the state of the gravy on Ali's Sunday roast. Insipid and thin, just like him!
* Vic is doing an ad for the latest LV collab. Lidl is not impressed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 105

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
As the Ambassador of Chicken Welfare, I’ll say once again, if she gets chickens I’ll cry. They are the sweetest most sentient beings but need cleaning out a lot (not a job for Lidl) they need a very large run that is 100% fox proof which will not look aesthetically pleasing to her. I’m talking concrete slabs round the outside, thick gauge wire (chicken wire isn’t enough) and for 5months of the year they need to be under cover due to defra bird flu restrictions (this applies to any chickens not just commercial). So she will need a large poly tunnel type of enclosure with tarpaulin over over - again, it’s not pretty.

She can’t just let the free range due to bird flu restrictions and the fact they have foxes roaming in the day there.

Lastly Lydia would have to get some designer chicken breed like silkies or polish fancies and would never dream of rescuing ex-caged hens that need lots of time and attention. Any chicken living with her would have a death sentence immediately because she wouldn’t look after them properly.

As I type this, I have a poorly ex-battery chicken in a box next to me in the house that I’m trying to nurse back to health.

Sorry for the rant, it just pisses me off so much how all of Lydia’s life is about acquiring possessions, dogs, cats, chickens, bags, cars etc purely for her to portray a certain lifestyle. It’s not about wanting a dog to be part of the family, it’s about having a dog that’s fashionable at the moment. Having chickens because they portray a country lifestyle, having a bloody handbag to portray wealth. She’s just a twat!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95

happyforest

Chatty Member
I don't get it at all. I've been watching her since before the over the top "surprise" helicopter engagement. Still, she continuously perplexes me.

The garden looks demented. The frightening beech/birch(?) thingies, numerous oak posts everywhere, a rat igloo that awaits oak cabinets and a tiny stone sink to anchor it. New small patio steps and removal of grander patio steps (WHY?!?!?). Tearing up and disposing of healthy flower beds repeatedly. Veg beds replaced twice so far, a greenhouse that isn't used for planting but for Dominos dining with a fake fireplace. New seating is supposed to be purchased for the outdoor kitchen area, making it the 3rd seating arrangement within a few feet for a couple that doesn't entertain often. McDonald's arches with testicle ironmongery detail, new metal gates, and endless new sod brought in. A massive solid oak shed, far larger than what grand estates have.

THREE gas guzzling vehicles for 2 people that take taxis everywhere. The repeated decorating of most rooms inside the house. How many dining tables? New flooring ripped out, for new flooring. Powder room redone 2 times. Dressing rooms redone over and over again.

Yet there are only 2 working toilets in the house, no car cover or garage to be seen, and water coming up through the flooring at the basement level. I've said this a million times, but I'll say it again. They're both kids pretending at adulting.

As a parent I would be horrified if either of them were my kid. Throwing money and resources away constantly. Even if it's all heavily discounted or gifted, these aren't the actions of 2 mid-30s adults. Dripping in designer gear and tweed, but stumbling over their words in every capacity. No one takes them seriously. Add in her problematic and well documented bullying and the drama she brings to every contract, leaving companies to have to mute their comments on any post that mention her and you're left with an Influencer that has no legs to keep her brand going.

The other Influenzas are all continuing to build their brands, expanding into property portfolios and getting bigger contracts each year. Despite the economy being in the dumps right now. Lydia is crafting and plugging gummies and Amazon. Does she not see how stupid she looks dripping in PP watches and buying Hermés when her career is obviously crashing and burning? She isn't aspirational. She is a cautionary tale. Bad juju follows her everywhere and her peers have noticed and quietly disassociated from her. She is the turd in the punchbowl of SM.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Influenzermary

D610DB73-DAA9-446D-815F-AF0EBC18816D.jpeg
DD5C1115-2E2A-445C-A587-F0AF73E45635.jpeg
C3C336F1-F677-4016-BB57-02608AAA8488.jpeg

Couldn’t help but think of this 😝

What a boring flog. Most of it just close ups of herself talking. Flogging multi packs of candles and sleep supplements. Dull dull dull.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

tacokitten

Chatty Member
Okay - I think I need to put out a disclaimer here because she did not write that chapter 😅 but I feel happy and accomplished that you thought she did 🤭🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

muffintop13

Chatty Member
So Lidl keeps hearing from people who tell her she “got them through lockdown” with her videos. I got through lockdown tattling about you biatch 😂😂🖕🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Geranium

VIP Member
She only tries to look and sound upper class /old money ,she doesn’t mingle with such people! She would be caught before walking through the front door. Her neighbors who are probably old money don’t have any to do with her, rags and tea towels don’t mix well.
The thing with old money people /upper class people is they don’t have anything to prove. They don’t give a toss what people think of them, they live, look and behave how they like. If they want to listen to Heart Radio they will, if they want to eat spaghetti hoops on white toast they will, they just don’t care.
Lydia desperately cares about appearances and creating the illusion of being grand which means paradoxically she never will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Namima

VIP Member
Can someone refresh my memory ... why does does have the same bag ?
Gold Kelly Mini with gold hardware.

Screenshot_20230130-193128_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230130-193211_YouTube.jpg

The bag on the shelf looks fake.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Lids harvesting dead leaves at the entrance to the crematorium to decorate the grave wherein lie the ashes of her career

063F4B64-D9D9-4F3B-8F2D-1494ACCF9756.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Namima

VIP Member
SIX PUMPS! SIX! It looks like a spoof on her face and hands. TBH

Then look poof it’s like magic… all blended in but really she must have gone to the bathroom and washed all of it off. Only to apply the smallest amount of that JR sloppy mess and feel superior.
---

WHO do you think she is talking about? Is it all of the brands who dropped her? Alllll of the savoy outraged people? Everyone who has ever met her or worked in her home? KM who is probably who she meant by “finish what you starred” rant?

Who are the 3 women?
The 3 women are Josie, Suzie and Vic.
You can watch their "Friendmas" on each of their YT channels where they spent the weekend together (partners included) and vlogged.

Lydia Millen #168 Broke, Friendless & Brandless. Still Salty AF.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

im_843

Lydia, your bank balance does not permit you to stay at The Savoy.
Your stay at The Savoy was ... free.
Free.
Lydia.
Let's be frank.
You cannot afford to stay at The Savoy.
You stay at The Savoy only if said stay is "sponsored.
You pay for diddly squat Liedia.

View attachment 1926477
What an awful thing to say to someone!
Such a bitch.
Taking the piss out of those with low income.
Disgusting.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

PickleWood

In the video she says, “It’s one of the things I hate about the internet… if you don’t see someone in my videos for a while there’s drama….if I say something I must be saying it about this person…it’s one of those things that’s way off and it’s one of those things that makes my heart ache as a person” and “What I’d prefer is people to remember who I am and remember what type of person I am”

😂 absolutely hilarious - if I remember what type of person you are then yes I assume you’ve cut off your friends / husband etc, you’re a witch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56