Lydia Millen #167 Only Hermès vintage is sublime, trash it no matter a dime, Lyds it's time you resign!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she likes most of the things she owns which is why she spends spends spends.

If she has the belief that owning a horse gives her status (Higher in her mind I am sure) she might just do it.

Agreed on the chickens. She'll just post a picture of her holding a basket of eggs in a silly dress. She will probably never eat them and let them rot like everything else in her life.
The hens won’t lay due to stress of being chased by the dogs, the only one that will lay, is lidl as she likes to lay in! The eggs will be Costco cheapos!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I bought Nicky Lazou hair mask and OMG it is amazing. The smell the texture, my hair feels amazing. This lady knows her stuff which is why she is in demand and runs a very successful business. Is stunning and has a matching personality. Lydia shot herself in the foot when she treated this poor girl the way she did. It was jealousy all along. Just came on to say this 🤣.
Oh please do say more! Do you have coarse or fine hair? I'm sort of on the fence whether or not should I get the mask once my current one runs out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is there a Fairmont there? Asking for a friend!

It is obviously some kind of freebie for sure - when does she ever book a holiday!
Yes - Carton House is a Fairmont hotel she visited as a freebie but didn’t her contract with Fairmont end Dec 2022?

DF259D24-9E46-4D5D-A74B-704C3FAE61C4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So I finally caved and snored through her Monday flog. The amount of shade on Dyson Airwrap tutorials is hilarious!
Then she goes onto a spiel about how certain people shouldn't be watching her vids. You'd like that, wouldn't you, ya dirty dumpling! That way she couldn't be held accountable to a certain degree and get away with anything.

In your dreams, hag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hi ladies. Don't follow Lydia but a TikTok of her buying a Hermes bag popped up and I know she has a thread here. Hmmm... she's nuttier than almond butter!

She said she went from love to "romance" with Hermes as a brand. Who says they are in a romantic relationship with a brand? I might love H&M but we certainly aren't in a romance! Sounds creepy saying it that way. Then she said buying the bag was putting "love into my life, which we all need". Yes, we do need love. Not from a bag though. Maybe, oh I don't know, turn to your husband and family and friends and pets for that? Or love yourself and stop turning to designer crap for 'love'. Seriously, spend some Hermes money on therapy.

She sounded dead and flat while saying all this... something is seriously off with this woman. You'd never know she's in her thirties, she has the personality and presentation of a mop. How she has 'fans', I'll never understand.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I don't think she likes most of the things she owns which is why she spends spends spends.

If she has the belief that owning a horse gives her status (Higher in her mind I am sure) she might just do it.

Agreed on the chickens. She'll just post a picture of her holding a basket of eggs in a silly dress. She will probably never eat them and let them rot like everything else in her life.
agree... remember in the recent vlog she said she's fine with quails (vs chickens) if ali will let her "as long as I can bring eggs in (a basket)". She only wants the photo. It's horrific. You know she could just buy some local eggs from a nearby actual farmer and support them and take a photo of the eggs in a basket (in the cuntryside).

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
On the subject of bags - 2 years ago she said these bags (pic below) were the ones not to invest in. Shows what she knows:

1) The LV Multi Pochette has become a staple having started off as a ‘trend’ bag. Reason being, it is multi functional - wear crossbody, or take off strap and it becomes an evening bag with gold chain. Take off one of the bags and use as a cosmetic purse and take off the trendy coin purse and place inside the bag, for example.

2) The Bottega Clutch with gold chain is going nowhere. Worn under the arm or on the shoulder, the bold chain is going to update any outfit.

3) The Dior Book Tote and the Dior montaigne oblique are unique and iconic and are here to stay. A favourite of mine, the DiorAddict Oblique in burgundy is discontinued since 2017 I think but I managed to obtain one from TRR (using my brother’s US address to avoid customs tax).

4) The Chanel 19 - a huge favourite among bag lovers as it is timeless with a little more sass and edge than the classier 2.55 flap.

You might not agree with this post but one thing I will say - to summarise Elsie’s honest review 😂 - Clueless! Enjoy the empty shelves and the Hermezzzz with every outfit. 😴😴

21554669-9917-4A67-9881-1586F48BA340.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
On the subject of bags - 2 years ago she said these bags (pic below) were the ones not to invest in. Shows what she knows:

1) The LV Multi Pochette has become a staple having started off as a ‘trend’ bag. Reason being, it is multi functional - wear crossbody, or take off strap and it becomes an evening bag with gold chain. Take off one of the bags and use as a cosmetic purse and take off the trendy coin purse and place inside the bag, for example.

2) The Bottega Clutch with gold chain is going nowhere. Worn under the arm or on the shoulder, the bold chain is going to update any outfit.

3) The Dior Book Tote and the Dior montaigne oblique are unique and iconic and are here to stay. A favourite of mine, the DiorAddict Oblique in burgundy is discontinued since 2017 I think but I managed to obtain one from TRR (using my brother’s address to avoid customs tax).

4) The Chanel 19 - a huge favourite among bag lovers as it is timeless with a little more sass and edge than the classier 2.55 flap.

You might not agree with this post but one thing I will say - to summarise Elsie’s honest review 😂 - Clueless! Enjoy the empty shelves and the Hermezzzz with every outfit. 😴😴

View attachment 1925612
She used to look so much better it's shocking. Hair, face, eyebrows.... Empty head, yes, but dang. It's all bland and Herpes nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Damaged hair much? How can this be good publicity for Despina?
I have had the odd grey since I was in my early twenties but started to go grey around the frame of my face when I was about 33/34 and hairs started to look somewhat like that picture. Very corse and crinkly looking.

They are very hard to control and even when coloured they still don’t have that blended texture and are never quite perfect. It is so frustrating!
Thankfully it has seemingly stuck to just one area either side of my face and my other greys are just a smattering here and there with little change to the texture.

I spend a fortune on treatments and really take the time to look after my hair - often only blow drying it once a fortnight - leaving it to dry naturally or with heartless curlers.

She either has the same issue or Despina’s weird colour work is making it look like her hair is experiencing the same as mine, plus a tit tonne of breakage.
Her hair looks atrocious.

Does she still get Despina’s services for free or discounted? I wouldn’t take them up even for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
OMG just look at the colour on her palm!
Yup I watched her slather that brown stuff over her face then should would have had to wash it off, it was soo dark, why would she even do that. She looks to have a lovely complexion to me, I suppose she has to do it for the money.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I love it too. I sleep with it on and use her microfibre scrunchie and the next day my hair is so so nourished

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok get your barf bucket out for this narc high. What is the word for this….? Smug? Haughty? Arrogant?

25A5AA5B-B3B4-402C-B827-6140127C1412.jpeg

Sorry for the quality. I can’t link tik tok and I had to compress the recording twice. Can anyone else post it cleaner?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I wasn't sure if I'd managed to sneak in or was too late! Dear @vaca74 just nabbed my first pick, so I'll take Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

I forgot of the most handsomest man ever Jensen Ackles everyone. He's married to Danneel who's on one tree hill and introduce Jeffrey Dean Morgan to his wife Hilary Burton. Jensen Ackles is so hot in the boys, like fine wine.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yup I watched her slather that brown stuff over her face then should would have had to wash it off, it was soo dark, why would she even do that. She looks to have a lovely complexion to me, I suppose she has to do it for the money.
SIX PUMPS! SIX! It looks like a spoof on her face and hands. TBH

Then look poof it’s like magic… all blended in but really she must have gone to the bathroom and washed all of it off. Only to apply the smallest amount of that JR sloppy mess and feel superior.
---

View attachment 1925912 Was this already discussed?? Three ladies?? Was this our three Vlogmas gals that hung out at the Cotswolds or who is she referring to?
---

Part 2 of TT delusion
My favorite comments View attachment 1925927View attachment 1925926View attachment 1925925View attachment 1925924
WHO do you think she is talking about? Is it all of the brands who dropped her? Alllll of the savoy outraged people? Everyone who has ever met her or worked in her home? KM who is probably who she meant by “finish what you starred” rant?

Who are the 3 women?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.