Lydia Millen #167 Only Hermès vintage is sublime, trash it no matter a dime, Lyds it's time you resign!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wasn’t Sorrel...Sorrel looks totally different. Don’t believe a word she says when she identifies something! It may make you unwell if you ingest it.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Mr. Millen Gordon prepared and cooked the roast dinner while Madam filmed herself ‘harvesting’ the carrots - then, when she comes indoors, she tells us little fella is hoovering as well ‘Course I am’ he retorts. Poor slave is hangry..

FB03AEB8-96E4-4EBB-BF84-1FA91B529765.jpeg

---

Ouch - someone is not deleting fast enough and the fangs are showing..

4D7D008A-5BC3-48D4-9165-7C3891422480.jpeg
BDEB1CA3-792B-4C4B-9586-74F53C10FFF0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
But the candles had the royal warrant. Sounding more and more like hyacinth bucket every day
Being a self-proclaimed: gracious host, a member of the upper-class society since birth, and a chef using lots of homegrown produce..... Lids should know that candlesticks tend to be scentless to allow the smell of the cooked food to shine and not be muddled with artificial scents, and to create a nice ambiance on the table.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Here's a question for you....if Lyd had kept her pre-bungalow style what do we think she would be wearing today?

My guess is
Veja trainers
Primark leggings
Reiss jumper 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I have never ever seen anyone put lipstick on like her 🤢 really luv there is no need to open your gob that much 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Stompy is back on TikTok with the new Erdem dress - which is a very odd shape with very loose hip area - doesn't suit her, and she says she's had those disgusting tan shoes 'restored' at the local cobbler - they look terrible though!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dammit. I LOVE that Erdem dress. I love the girly frippery stuff that’s trending lately. And those puffed sleeves are exquisite.

So I hope she paid full price and that she doesn’t wreck it before she has to resell it to pay for her horse-riding lessons.

Reactions: 11
Elsie’s favourite pyjamas are these jersey ones which, unlike the cotton or linen ones have the greatest mobility... you don’t need much mobility for lying on the couch and I’m pretty sure there’s zero mobility required lying beside the little fella in that get-up 😂

B24DD265-81BD-4D68-ACA2-55292675814D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.