Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Lydia when you diminished your innocent brother’s business with Savoygate did you check on him? 🧐🧐
---

When you elevate people won’t rise with you because they haven’t done the work.

For once you’re spot on Lydia! Frow, Josie, Suzie, and even Leonora have done the work, are true friends, and are riding super fast.

Lydia-Flipping the script on not being involved in influencer events?!? Um there are women significantly older being invited to fashion week and brand events. Heart Evangelista eclipses you on EVERY level. She’s got a beautifully classic fashion sensibility without looking like an Amazon grandma. And she’s three years older than you. You wish you had her life. Instead you’re an underpaid Shea Whitney.
How was is business affected? I’ve missed that bit…..

Reactions: 4

v90

I’m watching Lydia’s latest video and have started googling Beauty Pie as a result! Can any of you lovely ladies provide an honest review of Beauty Pie please? From my initial research it seems quite good! Feel bad being influenced by her!

Reactions: 4

MartinaJames

I saw the outfit and screamed, it is exactly what my 94 year old Italian aunt wears 🤣
If this was a comment on her social media,
Lydia might enjoy the association with her Italian home country 😂 And thank you for the recognition of her heritage.
I can just imagine a passive aggressive sweet comment re style at every age

Reactions: 3

jadore23

Chatty Member
Old Elsie being dramatic and pretending she cares about Amelia, gotta keep up the pretence on social media. If they were good friends Her Travesty would have known Amelia had breathing problems after the second surgery and needed the third to correct it.
Where is this comment? I don't see it?

Reactions: 2

bookworm_1

She will probably get a saddle and other stuff to put on the walls of the shed won't she?

Also i'd not seen that Amelia nose job comment berfore - it was nasty and wrong and if you are friends then why publicly comment - message her!!!

What did she comment?

Reactions: 1