Lydia Millen #167 Only Hermès vintage is sublime, trash it no matter a dime, Lyds it's time you resign!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the Ambassador of Chicken Welfare, I’ll say once again, if she gets chickens I’ll cry. They are the sweetest most sentient beings but need cleaning out a lot (not a job for Lidl) they need a very large run that is 100% fox proof which will not look aesthetically pleasing to her. I’m talking concrete slabs round the outside, thick gauge wire (chicken wire isn’t enough) and for 5months of the year they need to be under cover due to defra bird flu restrictions (this applies to any chickens not just commercial). So she will need a large poly tunnel type of enclosure with tarpaulin over over - again, it’s not pretty.

She can’t just let the free range due to bird flu restrictions and the fact they have foxes roaming in the day there.

Lastly Lydia would have to get some designer chicken breed like silkies or polish fancies and would never dream of rescuing ex-caged hens that need lots of time and attention. Any chicken living with her would have a death sentence immediately because she wouldn’t look after them properly.

As I type this, I have a poorly ex-battery chicken in a box next to me in the house that I’m trying to nurse back to health.

Sorry for the rant, it just pisses me off so much how all of Lydia’s life is about acquiring possessions, dogs, cats, chickens, bags, cars etc purely for her to portray a certain lifestyle. It’s not about wanting a dog to be part of the family, it’s about having a dog that’s fashionable at the moment. Having chickens because they portray a country lifestyle, having a bloody handbag to portray wealth. She’s just a twit!
She’s a complete and utter diva. I’ve heard this from a source who owns a shop and she puts things on hold in the shop. Not to return or be polite but expect them to deliver to her. They are a small business, and when they told me I wasn’t actually surprised.
Lydia is well and truly beyond herself, and she says about ‘growth’ .. again, all smoke and mirrors. She really needs to do some internal work on herself, than think she is above anyone else. She’s pathetic.
She has zero sponsors that are evident on the gram .. oh apart from KM …. But that is NOT sustainable to live the life they are doing.
She should take more notice of Victoria, who I think works bloody hard in the industry. Is creative, and seems far more down to earth and normal. But wait…. I’m sure Lydia is more than envious of influencers who do actually have some great sponsors.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Hope the cravate becomes a permanent fixture 😂. Would love to see it tucked into her dressing gown.

E58C69A7-4193-4145-A3DC-2C4F77F10BE2.jpeg
C9CFB166-2A85-4BBB-82CA-8598EB86F108.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Mange tout, mange tout for the recap, @Miscanthus - it’s the creme de la menthe and the pot pourri! ❤💕🥰🥳🙌🏼👏👏🙌🏼👌 - Think you’re the bain marie with your Hermès, Elsie? - au contraire, au contraire, lovely X .....😂😂
Love this! 😃Love the recap too - a real chef’s kiss 👌. Thank you.

---

Maybe she is going to ride Ali around the yard.
Nooooooo dearest! She’s just had a MASSIVE growth spurt...🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Surely she wouldn’t buy a saddle without owning a horse? Unless she just plans to have it on display in the house…..
Like shoes, saddles are different sizes and different types, depending on the sort of riding you do and the size of your horse.
Madam will be begging for the saddle, she ll not want to part with her money if she can help it.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She will probably get a saddle and other stuff to put on the walls of the shed won't she?

Also i'd not seen that Amelia nose job comment berfore - it was nasty and wrong and if you are friends then why publicly comment - message her!!!
Old Elsie being dramatic and pretending she cares about Amelia, gotta keep up the pretence on social media. If they were good friends Her Travesty would have known Amelia had breathing problems after the second surgery and needed the third to correct it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Horrid old Violet Elizabeth Bott
Had ringlets and curls where others had not
She screamed and she screamed
Til she got her own way
Looking just like the character we watch today

D71C75E0-BBD5-40A7-A8A2-E40B36B989A7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Does she not realise what an absolute twit she looks dressed like a 75 year old?
It s all so bizarre, fascinating but bizarre... the clothing, the makeup, the filler in the face, the Nose, the hair, the black sitting room, the garden, the shed, the ramblings, the lack of friends, to not want to educate herself, the dressing room of dreamzzzz, the lampshade in her dressing room, trying to sell Amazon shite, bathing the dogs in the bathtub of dreamzzzz, etc., etc., it feels just like madness to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I swear other influencers do not engage with Lydia anymore due to her persona and how she has literally copied and pasted other like minded influencers and tried to make it her own. She’s becoming more and more nauseating everyday she posts.
she’s also starting to look far older than her years.
Lydia has now stopped "liking" and commenting on Lauren LA Way's IG posts.
Used Lauren for the store bought Birkin / Kelly and dumped her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
It s all so bizarre, fascinating but bizarre... the clothing, the makeup, the filler in the face, the Nose, the hair, the black sitting room, the garden, the shed, the ramblings, the lack of friends, to not want to educate herself, the dressing room of dreamzzzz, the lampshade in her dressing room, trying to sell Amazon shite, bathing the dogs in the bathtub of dreamzzzz, etc., etc., it feels just like madness to me.
When you write it all down like that it’s very Stanley Kubrick isn’t it? Odd, odder and odder still. Add the awful filming of dreadfully unappetising food (repeatedly) and the inability to feed anyone - yet the money spent on food prep that will never happen (3 hours to heat up the rat igloo correctly before use...) Yep - to quote the Bard; “Herein madness lies”.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I am loving Amelia’s new confidence, whether it be her new nose or turning 30 that has given her the boost it is doing her wonders. Compare her to grandma Lydia and you wouldn’t believe there is only 4 years between them. Lydia has started retirement about 42 years too early.
I was just thinking this watching her Maldives vlog. And honestly though she is somewhat problematic, Amelia’s outfits and bikinis were so on trend without going too far and cute/flattering for the most part. Though Amelia is shorter, they have a very similar petite frame, long hair, and not too far apart in age and Amelia looks cute while Lydia is looking and dressing more like Camilla Boals

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.