Lydia Millen #167 Only Hermès vintage is sublime, trash it no matter a dime, Lyds it's time you resign!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @TheMushroom for the clever thread title with 35 votes! 🏆🥇😍

* We "slowly transition into Spring" in Lidl-land, while freezing our socks off in mid Winter IRL.
* She's "hibernating" to wait out the bad weather. We thought it was Spring?
* She's slowing down as she hits the ground running. Don't you speed up? 🤔
* Lidl claims to be into vintage, luxe and heritage. That'll be Amazon and H&M then!
* "The consensus" is we are confused about her style after her H&M haul saw Lidl dressing as a 75 year old cruise ship passenger.

Screenshot_20230127_054947_Chrome.jpg

* Her hair is looking fried and she's "marinating" it in (hair) olive oil.
* After slagging off Dyson, Lidl's beg for a Dyson Airwrap failed! She had to BUY one for her UNSPONSORED review! 😂
* If she hates the Dyson she will be giving it away to one of her subs!
* Her first attempt to curl her "coarse and frizzy hair" resulted in a Violet Elizabeth Bott 'lewk'.

Screenshot_20230129_220207_Chrome.jpg

violet-elizabeth-bott.jpg

* She won't take some influencer's word on tiktok before buying something...but she expects us to!
* After spending £7k on her vintage Kelly our punctuation eschewing Lidl said: "I don't think they (Hermès) are wow pieces to me they are very understated and that's why I like them x"
* She's named the vintage Kelly Hyacinth Margo. She bought it... but in years to come it will have been handed down in the family.
* We were shocked at the condition of Margo. Beaten up, tarnished and scratched ....and dare we say, red.
* She went to see her Nonna and cried because she missed her grandfather doesn't have anything her master tailor Nonno made.
* She's been busy getting her lips dyed coral and her eyebrows microbladed to save time......for beauty appointments!
* Lidl appeared in The Sun. Thankfully not page 3! Our wonder of nature hit the headlines with claims her hair grows inches in a matter of weeks.
* The new oak shed, complete with porch/woodstore, now has lighting and the fire is on in the Greedhouse. When fully lit The Bunga causes a surge in the National Grid.
* #pastagate - Tattlers were apoplectic at the sight of Lidl's fusilli and veg sauce. Less Napoli and more Ricky!

In other news:
* Ali is on a shoe shine "journey" having been deprived of a polishing kit as a child.
* We were concerned at the state of the gravy on Ali's Sunday roast. Insipid and thin, just like him!
* Vic is doing an ad for the latest LV collab. Lidl is not impressed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 105

* We "slowly transition into Spring" in Lidl-land, while freezing our socks off in mid Winter IRL.
* Lidl claims to be into vintage, luxe and heritage. That'll be Amazon and H&M then!
* "The consensus" is we are confused about her style after her H&M haul saw Lidl dressing as a 75 year old cruise ship passenger.

View attachment 1920675

* After slagging off Dyson, Lidl's beg for a Dyson Airwrap failed! She had to BUY one for her UNSPONSORED review! 😂
* Her first attempt to curl her "coarse and frizzy hair" resulted in a Violet Elizabeth Bott 'lewk'.

View attachment 1920677

View attachment 1920678

* She won't take some influencer's word on tiktok before buying something...but she expects us to!
* After spending £7k on her vintage Kelly our punctuation eschewing Lidl said: "I don't think they (Hermès) are wow pieces to me they are very understated and that's why I like them x"
* She's named the vintage Kelly Hyacinth Margo. She bought it... but in years to come it will have been handed down in the family.
* We were shocked at the condition of Margo. Beaten up, tarnished and scratched ....and dare we say, red.
* She went to see her Nonna and cried because she missed her grandfather doesn't have anything her master tailor Nonno made.
* She's been busy getting her lips dyed coral and her eyebrows microbladed to save time......for beauty appointments!
* Lidl appeared in The Sun. Thankfully not page 3! Our wonder of nature hit the headlines with claims her hair grows inches in a matter of weeks.
* The new oak shed, complete with porch/woodstore, now has lighting and the fire is on in the Greedhouse. When fully lit The Bunga causes a surge in the National Grid.
* #pastagate - Tattlers were apoplectic at the sight of Lidl's fusilli and veg sauce. Less Napoli and more Ricky!

In other news:
* Ali is on a shoe shine "journey" having been deprived of a polishing kit as a child.
* We were concerned at the state of the gravy on Ali's Sunday roast. Insipid and thin, just like him!
Straight to the point. Love it! Stellar job, dear :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Wonderful recap @Miscanthus but you made a mistake in leaving out the #ad when talking about the Sun feature. You know Cawwie paid for that placement. Don’t make me call the ASA! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Love your recaps, they make me laugh, brilliant!

‘ We were shocked at the condition of Margo. Beaten up, tarnished and scratched ....and dare we say, red’….. for a minute I thought you were describing me after a night in the man cave…🤭🤭😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ummmm hello… a highlight for the “Dyson Diaries”? (And that neck scarf is ridiculous.)

B624564B-30ED-4A27-AEB3-94A66C8D4DC0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I just saw that comment she made to Amelia about her nose job. Disgusting and didn't she lecture us about passive aggressive, or the like. Totally unnecessary. She is an A grade witch.

---

I just had to post this here as we had one on the last thread and I thought we had to have it carryon over here, just so we can all be reminded of how weird the place is looking. Those trees :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

horrible.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Surely she wouldn’t buy a saddle without owning a horse? Unless she just plans to have it on display in the house…..
Like shoes, saddles are different sizes and different types, depending on the sort of riding you do and the size of your horse.
Why not she bought some riding boots before she had even sat on a horse. :ROFLMAO:

---

View attachment 1921117
How long before she gets chickens (and an Hermes saddle)?
Apart from the birkin the rest.... in her dreams! 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I swear other influencers do not engage with Lydia anymore due to her persona and how she has literally copied and pasted other like minded influencers and tried to make it her own. She’s becoming more and more nauseating everyday she posts.
she’s also starting to look far older than her years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Surely she wouldn’t buy a saddle without owning a horse? Unless she just plans to have it on display in the house…..
Like shoes, saddles are different sizes and different types, depending on the sort of riding you do and the size of your horse.
I was surprised she did come home with chickens the other day. If I had her space, the first thing I would do is re-home some lovely chickens... I would have thought this would fit her aesthetic?? Watch this space 😆🐓🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am loving Amelia’s new confidence, whether it be her new nose or turning 30 that has given her the boost it is doing her wonders. Compare her to grandma Lydia and you wouldn’t believe there is only 4 years between them. Lydia has started retirement about 42 years too early.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I am loving Amelia’s new confidence, whether it be her new nose or turning 30 that has given her the boost it is doing her wonders. Compare her to grandma Lydia and you wouldn’t believe there is only 4 years between them. Lydia has started retirement about 42 years too early.
Yes I agree. She looks great and feels great, it shows.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

View attachment 1920675

View attachment 1920677

View attachment 1920678

In other news:
Mange tout, mange tout for the recap, @Miscanthus - it’s the creme de la menthe and the pot pourri! ❤💕🥰🥳🙌🏼👏👏🙌🏼👌 - Think you’re the bain marie with your Hermès, Elsie? - au contraire, au contraire, lovely X .....😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
As the Ambassador of Chicken Welfare, I’ll say once again, if she gets chickens I’ll cry. They are the sweetest most sentient beings but need cleaning out a lot (not a job for Lidl) they need a very large run that is 100% fox proof which will not look aesthetically pleasing to her. I’m talking concrete slabs round the outside, thick gauge wire (chicken wire isn’t enough) and for 5months of the year they need to be under cover due to defra bird flu restrictions (this applies to any chickens not just commercial). So she will need a large poly tunnel type of enclosure with tarpaulin over over - again, it’s not pretty.

She can’t just let the free range due to bird flu restrictions and the fact they have foxes roaming in the day there.

Lastly Lydia would have to get some designer chicken breed like silkies or polish fancies and would never dream of rescuing ex-caged hens that need lots of time and attention. Any chicken living with her would have a death sentence immediately because she wouldn’t look after them properly.

As I type this, I have a poorly ex-battery chicken in a box next to me in the house that I’m trying to nurse back to health.

Sorry for the rant, it just pisses me off so much how all of Lydia’s life is about acquiring possessions, dogs, cats, chickens, bags, cars etc purely for her to portray a certain lifestyle. It’s not about wanting a dog to be part of the family, it’s about having a dog that’s fashionable at the moment. Having chickens because they portray a country lifestyle, having a bloody handbag to portray wealth. She’s just a twit!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95
First thing I noticed - I swear she takes bizarre to a whole new level....an ornamental saddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She will probably get a saddle and other stuff to put on the walls of the shed won't she?

Also i'd not seen that Amelia nose job comment berfore - it was nasty and wrong and if you are friends then why publicly comment - message her!!!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.