Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
I swear other influencers do not engage with Lydia anymore due to her persona and how she has literally copied and pasted other like minded influencers and tried to make it her own. She’s becoming more and more nauseating everyday she posts.
she’s also starting to look far older than her years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Namima

VIP Member
Omg please watch Vic's latest vlog.
The shade to Lydia : just to mention a few of what Vic mentioned ...
• Claire Chanelle ... so knowledgeable on all things H and Vic speaks quite often to her
• Hermèzzzz bags and the fact that she doesn't need anymore H bags
• gave her sis-in-law a Dyson for Christmas
• told her sis-in-law to watch her IG Reel for a Dyson tutorial
• Sis-in-law's hair came out stunning ... on the 1st try

😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

coconochanel

VIP Member
Is she trying to convince us she is pouring that coffee at 6am when its bright outside? don't think so hun its dark at 6am!

• Haha
  • Sad

Julia123

VIP Member
Wow... just finished the sit down deflection portion of this vlog and need a break.

She needs to stop talking so much in her videos. If she wants to live her life as a "work less"/no conflict/happy state person then just film some nice content doing a few homey things with music over it and post some product links and live in a more peaceful state. Be nice in the comments. But she can't. She's got a massive chip on her shoulder and is downright delusional about herself. The lifecoach (who I cannot stand to listen to even for 3 seconds) has really done her a disservice... but now I love that she's got all of her friends and family that she wants to "come along with her" in HER life and not be "left behind" seeing this woman. I hope they start treating Lydia how Lydia treats everyone. That they are always right and turn it around on her.

She's always talking down to her audience and picking fights. She is really gunning for Dyson and Vic big time and it's such a bad move for someone who lives her life working FOR brands.

• Heart

Luna252

VIP Member
Just watching Frow’s latest vlog and she’s saying how she goes to Claire Chanelle for all her advice about Hermes bags because she’s ‘the queen of Hermes bags’ 😂 Well if her ‘friendship’ with Lidl wasn’t over before, it definitely is now! 😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Lydia, your bank balance does not permit you to stay at The Savoy.
Your stay at The Savoy was ... free.
Free.
Lydia.
Let's be frank.
You cannot afford to stay at The Savoy.
You stay at The Savoy only if said stay is "sponsored.
You pay for diddly squat Liedia.

Screenshot_20230201-110159_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry

Julia123

VIP Member
View attachment 1924596
View attachment 1924598
Who recently criticised Lydia for not storing her bags properly? Well here we are, suddenly she stores them away ‘safely’ (on screen when not throwing bags on sofas and letting the dogs chew on them).

Note the extremely bare shelves. Amazon probably sells the most luxurious and perfect tumbleweeds to fill them
ME! And FINALLY some stuffing in a bag. She OF COURSE had to wait until it was a paid for post to do it... not because she wanted to keep her bags in good shape. Bet she'll only stuff the bags that got free pillows and then never bother to used them anyways.

Gotta love that fake bag (handle bending backwards) still on the shelf behind her "wish" birkin in the shot.

Can we talk about the sad potted plant in the LV train case?!

(and folded towels/books below in lieu of actual things stored in a closet like shoes and bags... hahaha)

1675178852547.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I just saw that comment she made to Amelia about her nose job. Disgusting and didn't she lecture us about passive aggressive, or the like. Totally unnecessary. She is an A grade bitch.

---

I just had to post this here as we had one on the last thread and I thought we had to have it carryon over here, just so we can all be reminded of how weird the place is looking. Those trees :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

horrible.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Is it just me or has Elsie finally lost the plot?

She’s now playing music in honour of the first snowdrop in their woodland … and she’s serious! 😳

77677D1E-9F29-48A1-9FDF-703871E7B5C1.jpeg

B8EFCB31-B8A6-49DA-B9EE-F80B469B0516.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Sofie

VIP Member
Does she not realise what an absolute twat she looks dressed like a 75 year old?
It s all so bizarre, fascinating but bizarre... the clothing, the makeup, the filler in the face, the Nose, the hair, the black sitting room, the garden, the shed, the ramblings, the lack of friends, to not want to educate herself, the dressing room of dreamzzzz, the lampshade in her dressing room, trying to sell Amazon shite, bathing the dogs in the bathtub of dreamzzzz, etc., etc., it feels just like madness to me.

• Heart
  • Haha

Loupylia

It’s jarring to me how everything is “my”. It’s “my greenhouse” and “my table” and “my beds”. Pretty much everything in our house is ours, mine and my husbands, because we live together and we both contribute to the house. Sometimes I buy something for the house, but it isn’t mine, it’s ours. Similarly it’s “Ali’s” shed. It’s like she can’t bare to share ownership of things. It just sounds odd to my ears. Instead of, “I got this for the greenhouse” it’s “I got this for my greenhouse.”

She also lied in this blog when she said she has had the Greenhouse 4 years. It was March 2021, so less than two. Even then she claimed she had dreamed of a kitchen garden for five years. BULLSHIT. As if she dreamt of that in 2016 before she was married when all she cared about was her next designer bag. She dreamt it up during lockdown when she planted her first bit of cress.

• Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
I bought Nicky Lazou hair mask and OMG it is amazing. The smell the texture, my hair feels amazing. This lady knows her stuff which is why she is in demand and runs a very successful business. Is stunning and has a matching personality. Lydia shot herself in the foot when she treated this poor girl the way she did. It was jealousy all along. Just came on to say this 🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Testing testing 123.
I’m trying to upload her new TikTok’s with better quality.
I’ll work on it over the weekend as I’ve a lot of time on my hands just like Elsie.
This is vile. It was vile the first time I watched it.
How dare she lecture us while slathering on gunk that's five shades too dark.
There is so much anger in her. She hasn't 'done the work' on herself, she's just had a sycophant, in the shape of the life coach, reinforce her bad behaviour.
She now feels entitled to be superior and her ego (dead..ha ha) is on another level. She feels justified for cutting people out of her life (Frow?) when they probable got in first and ditched her.
There is no humility (a vastly underrated virtue in my opinion). There may have been humility when she wasn't well off (although it was probably seething resentment and jealousy) but now she's wealthier she's ghastly and entitled.
Ugh....She has no redeeming features.....AT. ALL.

• Heart
Reactions: 49