Lydia Millen #167 Only Hermès vintage is sublime, trash it no matter a dime, Lyds it's time you resign!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D610DB73-DAA9-446D-815F-AF0EBC18816D.jpeg
DD5C1115-2E2A-445C-A587-F0AF73E45635.jpeg
C3C336F1-F677-4016-BB57-02608AAA8488.jpeg

Couldn’t help but think of this 😝

What a boring flog. Most of it just close ups of herself talking. Flogging multi packs of candles and sleep supplements. Dull dull dull.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Total waste of 41 mins. What an absolute dullard.

Serves a massive plate for the gram.

View attachment 1922208

But it's all pretend. As we thought, she doesn't eat what is shown.
See her plate at the sink. So much uneaten food, particularly veg.

View attachment 1922209

Lydia you neglectful asshole, trim Porter's nails!!! This is not comfortable for any animal.

View attachment 1922210

Announcing she's just finished her LAST "gallery" shoot with KM. Her eyes go to the side when she says it's "not her last collection". Just that she won't be modeling something something. Lydia, I smell the fire. Liar liar pants on fire.

View attachment 1922223

View attachment 1922224

She has literally nothing going on. Nothing.
Which fashion, beauty and lifestyle influencer has the time to make cards and press leaves.
50 cards !!! Geezus.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I’m just watching Ali’s video as background noise. Why is he dressing like he’s 65 and going into an office.
Trying to not get replaced because he doesn’t fit Lydia’s fake aesthetic
I had a look at his IG and jeez he looks a right prat dressed like a 75 year old. I wonder what his mates think?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oooooh My Gooooood! I cannot believe it!! My title for the new thread got chosen! What an honour everybody! Thank you so much for letting me participate!! I've been so down in the dumps and this cheered me so! 🙌❤:m🥳

These recaps are a thing of posterity! Love to read them! They are amazing dear @Miscanthus ❤
Thank you @TheMushroom 😍
Sorry to hear you are down in the dumps. I hope things improve for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder when she will finally realize that she is toxic, and brands no longer want to take a chance on her. How many controversies can one person have and still have brands willing to take a chance on her?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
That’s “our” woodland. 🙄
And will someone please tell me wtf is bumblebee walk?
---

View attachment 1922208

View attachment 1922209

Lydia you neglectful asshole, trim Porter's nails!!! This is not comfortable for any animal.

View attachment 1922210

Announcing she's just finished her LAST "gallery" shoot with KM. Her eyes go to the side when she says it's "not her last collection". Just that she won't be modeling something something. Lydia, I smell the fire. Liar liar pants on fire.

View attachment 1922223

View attachment 1922224
I smell someone who is getting fired soon

• Haha
Reactions: 27
More of the self help, woe is me, I am misunderstood mumbo jumbo. And why does she act like the only person who can give a good review?

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else think that she’s on the way out of KM, due to the no longer doing gallery pics comment?? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 40

View attachment 1922208

View attachment 1922209

View attachment 1922210

View attachment 1922223

View attachment 1922224I
Left some food but probably drank all of the wine.

Bye bye Karen Millen!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I do not know how to post videos/screenshots but Josie just did a TikTok where she listed all the things she wouldn’t spend money on: Sports cars, Birkin Bags and going out. Subtle shade at Lydia? Lydia recently did that posts about Aston Martin, always buying Hermès bags , and the only thing she does outside of her home is go out drinking( and the occasional beauty treatment)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This woman is such a self loving cow. She thought someone was saying her eyebrows were amazing 🥸but no they were telling her she (Lydia) got them through lockdown 🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅. She thinks she is some sort of goddess.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I do not know how to post videos/screenshots but Josie just did a TikTok where she listed all the things she wouldn’t spend money on: Sports cars, Birkin Bags and going out. Subtle shade at Lydia? Lydia recently did that posts about Aston Martin, always buying Hermès bags , and the only thing she does outside of her home is go out drinking( and the occasional beauty treatment)
Teefers is very careful with her money! She never spends on bags, she expects to get them for free… they go out all the time but only because it is free and she drives a sports car, ie a Porsche ( ok a suv) that I believe are speedy, sporty and def not tractors!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.