Lydia Millen #167 Only Hermès vintage is sublime, trash it no matter a dime, Lyds it's time you resign!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she say to Amelia about her nose job?
What did she say to Amelia about her nose job?
It’s discussed on the last thread, page 48

Post and photo courtesy of @Namima

BB62724C-EDBB-4345-9FC5-E6DE3A1FA9B1.jpeg

Honestly, the comment seems like Elsie thinks something went wrong vs it being an elective surgery. Not a shocking assumption given what a muppet Elsie is.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Yes Amazon and a garden tour - borrrring!

Also she is looking horrendous!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Congratulations to @TheMushroom for the clever thread title with 35 votes! 🏆🥇😍

* We "slowly transition into Spring" in Lidl-land, while freezing our socks off in mid Winter IRL.
* She's "hibernating" to wait out the bad weather. We thought it was Spring?
* She's slowing down as she hits the ground running. Don't you speed up? 🤔
* Lidl claims to be into vintage, luxe and heritage. That'll be Amazon and H&M then!
* "The consensus" is we are confused about her style after her H&M haul saw Lidl dressing as a 75 year old cruise ship passenger.

View attachment 1920675

* Her hair is looking fried and she's "marinating" it in (hair) olive oil.
* After slagging off Dyson, Lidl's beg for a Dyson Airwrap failed! She had to BUY one for her UNSPONSORED review! 😂
* If she hates the Dyson she will be giving it away to one of her subs!
* Her first attempt to curl her "coarse and frizzy hair" resulted in a Violet Elizabeth Bott 'lewk'.

View attachment 1920677

View attachment 1920678

* She won't take some influencer's word on tiktok before buying something...but she expects us to!
* After spending £7k on her vintage Kelly our punctuation eschewing Lidl said: "I don't think they (Hermès) are wow pieces to me they are very understated and that's why I like them x"
* She's named the vintage Kelly Hyacinth Margo. She bought it... but in years to come it will have been handed down in the family.
* We were shocked at the condition of Margo. Beaten up, tarnished and scratched ....and dare we say, red.
* She went to see her Nonna and cried because she missed her grandfather doesn't have anything her master tailor Nonno made.
* She's been busy getting her lips dyed coral and her eyebrows microbladed to save time......for beauty appointments!
* Lidl appeared in The Sun. Thankfully not page 3! Our wonder of nature hit the headlines with claims her hair grows inches in a matter of weeks.
* The new oak shed, complete with porch/woodstore, now has lighting and the fire is on in the Greedhouse. When fully lit The Bunga causes a surge in the National Grid.
* #pastagate - Tattlers were apoplectic at the sight of Lidl's fusilli and veg sauce. Less Napoli and more Ricky!

In other news:
* Ali is on a shoe shine "journey" having been deprived of a polishing kit as a child.
* We were concerned at the state of the gravy on Ali's Sunday roast. Insipid and thin, just like him!
* Vic is doing an ad for the latest LV collab. Lidl is not impressed.
Oooooh My Gooooood! I cannot believe it!! My title for the new thread got chosen! What an honour everybody! Thank you so much for letting me participate!! I've been so down in the dumps and this cheered me so! 🙌❤:m🥳

These recaps are a thing of posterity! Love to read them! They are amazing dear @Miscanthus ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
D8ABD0EE-572B-446A-8581-0118F85CA652.jpeg

I don’t think Lydia understands the definition of hilarious. I for one am grateful that she doesn’t share her PT routines because her form is dreadful

No sign of the free hooha she was plugging daily before she returned it

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Can someone refresh my memory ... why does does have the same bag ?
Gold Kelly Mini with gold hardware.

Screenshot_20230130-193128_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230130-193211_YouTube.jpg

The bag on the shelf looks fake.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
In the video she says, “It’s one of the things I hate about the internet… if you don’t see someone in my videos for a while there’s drama….if I say something I must be saying it about this person…it’s one of those things that’s way off and it’s one of those things that makes my heart ache as a person” and “What I’d prefer is people to remember who I am and remember what type of person I am”

😂 absolutely hilarious - if I remember what type of person you are then yes I assume you’ve cut off your friends / husband etc, you’re a witch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So Lidl keeps hearing from people who tell her she “got them through lockdown” with her videos. I got through lockdown tattling about you biatch 😂😂🖕🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
In the video she says, “It’s one of the things I hate about the internet… if you don’t see someone in my videos for a while there’s drama….if I say something I must be saying it about this person…it’s one of those things that’s way off and it’s one of those things that makes my heart ache as a person” and “What I’d prefer is people to remember who I am and remember what type of person I am”

😂 absolutely hilarious - if I remember what type of person you are then yes I assume you’ve cut off your friends / husband etc, you’re a witch 😂
I haven't seen anyone mention any of this in her comments. :sneaky:

• Haha
Her outfit here reminds me of a 55 year old Park Avenue "mom" heading off to the airport for her flight to Florida, or to get on a cruise.
I said cruise ship passenger in my recap! 🤣 pleased it's just not me who sees that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I am loving Amelia’s new confidence, whether it be her new nose or turning 30 that has given her the boost it is doing her wonders. Compare her to grandma Lydia and you wouldn’t believe there is only 4 years between them. Lydia has started retirement about 42 years too early.
Amelia is only 30?!! I would have clocked her at 10 years older!
---

Her outfit here reminds me of a 55 year old Park Avenue "mom" heading off to the airport for her flight to Florida, or to get on a cruise.
Niche reference but all I can see is Emily Gilmour after she moves to Nantucket

• Haha
Total waste of 41 mins. What an absolute dullard.

Serves a massive plate for the gram.

Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 12.18.03 PM.png

But it's all pretend. As we thought, she doesn't eat what is shown.
See her plate at the sink. So much uneaten food, particularly veg.

Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 12.14.32 PM.png

Lydia you neglectful asshole, trim Porter's nails!!! This is not comfortable for any animal.

Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 12.15.33 PM.png

Announcing she's just finished her LAST "gallery" shoot with KM. Her eyes go to the side when she says it's "not her last collection". Just that she won't be modeling something something. Lydia, I smell the fire. Liar liar pants on fire.

Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 12.24.32 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 12.24.44 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
She had a vintage milk churn I believe ,she planted some roses in it but I think they died, just like anything that goes near lidl.
Yes, they died because there was no drainage and she probably didn't water them.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow, the amount of stuff Lydia is flogging in tonight's vlog is ridiculous.
Teefers is the queen of QVC and Lydia shares the title with her.
99% of the products she has listed is an Affiliate Lynx.

Screenshot_20230130-194456_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230130-194504_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230130-194509_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230130-194516_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230130-194524_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230130-194529_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230130-194535_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230130-194540_YouTube.jpg

Their financial situation must be dire.

Those pyjamas she's wearing at the end look cheap AF.

And the coral Revlon Glass lipstick doesn't suit her. Coral is not her colour. #justsayin

Her rant was obviously about Vic and her numerous Dyson tutorials. And don't LIE Lydia, you were referring to Vic.
Just own it lovely.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Total waste of 41 mins. What an absolute dullard.

Serves a massive plate for the gram.

View attachment 1922208

But it's all pretend. As we thought, she doesn't eat what is shown.
See her plate at the sink. So much uneaten food, particularly veg.

View attachment 1922209

Lydia you neglectful asshole, trim Porter's nails!!! This is not comfortable for any animal.

View attachment 1922210

Announcing she's just finished her LAST "gallery" shoot with KM. Her eyes go to the side when she says it's "not her last collection". Just that she won't be modeling something something. Lydia, I smell the fire. Liar liar pants on fire.

View attachment 1922223

View attachment 1922224
Love it. Great observations!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.