Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the tangent, but I’ve got into kibbe body types recently, and was wondering if anyone else was, and if they are what they would ID Lidl as? For someone so fortunate in the looks and body department, she really makes a pigs ear out of dressing. Interested to hear which ID others would type her as, Hoping an ID will make it click for me why she always looks so off!
IMO she is a Natural and shouldn't cinch anything. She is naturally flat chested, very very long waisted, broad of torso, jaw, nose, feet and hands, narrow lipped and narrow eyed (before lip filler, chin implant & filler, and her eye hoods removal).

She looks off all the time because she is trying to be the Romantic in shape. There is a loud clashing disconnect because she will never be that, even with the store bought boobs and ultra tightly cinched belts. Back when she was likable and wearing Balmain blazers with skinny jeans, more tailored clean modern looks and had a sharpish lob, she looked her best.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry for the tangent, but I’ve got into kibbe body types recently, and was wondering if anyone else was, and if they are what they would ID Lidl as? For someone so fortunate in the looks and body department, she really makes a pigs ear out of dressing. Interested to hear which ID others would type her as, Hoping an ID will make it click for me why she always looks so off!
Oooh me too! It's quite hard to even ID yourself really though, and supposedly you're the only person that can really ID yourself, other than the man who made the system.

I would maybe put her as a flamboyant gamine?

Reactions: 8
Can we manifest that she’ll do a ‘cook with me’ showing step by step recipes and showcasing the produce from the kitchen garden 🤔🤣
You need to be Uber-specific when manifesting…so with your very kind permission please may I add this caveat to your superbly funny idea please? Thank you.

Erm…WHEN she has picked, harvested, showed us how, cooked and presented her delicious menu du jour…SHE THEN EATS IT! All of it. The flippin‘ lot. With a knife and fork, without windmilling them and placing her cutlery down on her plate in between mouthfuls ….Not a lot to ask is it?

Oooh me too! It's quite hard to even ID yourself really though, and supposedly you're the only person that can really ID yourself, other than the man who made the system.

I would maybe put her as a flamboyant gamine?
Is there a daft bat category please?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You need to be Uber-specific when manifesting…so with your very kind permission please may I add this caveat to your superbly funny idea please? Thank you.

Erm…WHEN she has picked, harvested, showed us how, cooked and presented her delicious menu du jour…SHE THEN EATS IT! All of it. The flippin‘ lot. With a knife and fork, without windmilling them and placing her cutlery down on her plate in between mouthfuls ….
I'd narrow this down even further with the extra specificity of her having planted the seeds first, then grown the plant, then picked/harvested.... Store bought plants don't count when bragging about ""homegrown""!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No wonder Aldi is wasting away, that portion would be for a 5 year old. View attachment 1417037
Exactly where’s the rest of the food? Risotto isn’t the main dish it’s usually the side dish next to the protein! We’re vegetarian and we normally just put a vegetarian chicken or nuggets or whatever we are eating there’s a hundred different things you can do!

Reactions: 14
IMO she is a Natural and shouldn't cinch anything. She is naturally flat chested, very very long waisted, broad of torso, jaw, nose, feet and hands, narrow lipped and narrow eyed (before lip filler, chin implant & filler, and her eye hoods removal).

She looks off all the time because she is trying to be the Romantic in shape. There is a loud clashing disconnect because she will never be that, even with the store bought boobs and ultra tightly cinched belts. Back when she was likable and wearing Balmain blazers with skinny jeans, more tailored clean modern looks and had a sharpish lob, she looked her best.
Yes!!! This is such a perfect explanation. I was thinking natural because of the width, but with the lack of honest info height was thrown a little! Why does she fight the Yang?! Her best phase as you undoubtedly say was the skinny jeans and blazer phase, which marries up with the ID.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Congratulations to @Catlady1234 for the thread title with 31 votes! :m :m :m

Ok, I have no control how you choose to perceive my words...you can squish them up and make of them whatever you wish!

* After hedging her bets and announcing she was happy at home, Lidl is back to pre Covid level press trips....you know, the ones that don't define her.
* She's found her mojo "a bit", with longer vlogs. We've lost our mojo "a lot", listening to them.
* Lidl and Ali were at Silverstone, where she insulted Ali and his dad in one comment. If they can't handle their drink why were you pissed?
* It's "the pick of the Grom Prees". Really... rather it's just up the road from The Bunga.
* Pee pea scented fragrance brand L'Artisan Parfumeur hosted Lidl and Aldi in Paris and The Loire Valley. It seems that the Loire Valley has four seasons...whodathunkit?
* Ali can't pronounce "Loire", but his excuse is he doesn't speak French. Ali can't pronounce many English words either.
* Lidl went to Wimbledon with Elizabeth Arden. She goes "every year" but had no idea what match was playing.
* She's used the brand's 8 hour formula "since she was liTTle". Maybe show it to us poor people Lidl?
* She wore a £4,000 Giambattista Valli two piece with bare midriff, already worn at Silverstone and in France.
* She didn't vlog. She didn't want to be mistaken for an over privileged influencer in a chavvy outfit.
* 'The Royals' then went off to Montreux, Switzerland with Fairmont hotels, for the Jazz Festival.
* The Hermes bag took centre stage on a boat trip on Lake Garda Lake Como Loch Ness Lac Léman.
* In a too tight two piece by Emilia Wickstead, Lidl continued her bromance with Fairmont PR Nick Frazz, while Ali took the wheel like "an old time Hollywood movie star".😂
* In another movie reference she likens herself to Gwyneth Paltrow. The question is, who is Tom and who is Dickie?
* Lidl needs a break between holidays trips to be her quiet, introvert self or she will be poorly. We need a break between vlogs or we will be sick too! 🤮
* A bee found its way into Ali's bee suit and stung him on his lips. His mate Jez came to the rescue. He later reported that it was only 80% swollen. Keep going Jez!
* Honey bees are the only bee to die as a result of stinging. It's a horrible death. RIP bee.
* Lidl is doing another Sellier 'drop'. She's shedding Jimmy Choo freebies and Dior, Fendi and Chanel bags. Stand by for another Hermès.
* She wants another dog when they move...will that be after training Berkeley not to chew Porter's collars and eat his food?
* This time she wants a Bassett hound. The breed howls or barks at anything; drools; has specific dietary requirements; follows scents if not kept on a leash and needs exercise. A parfekt dog for you Lidl!
* She doesn't have time for Ali but separation is good for a marriage. Good job wee Ali is at the wee Scottish Open in wee windy Berwick.
* Lidl's engagement rate has dropped to under 1 per cent ( = low engagement rate) and she didn't make it to the top 130 influencers list. "Her" Englishcountrygrandmother hashtag received 4.8m views, though.
* Her knives and forks are the wrong way round but she's "devaststed" her tablecloth clips are in the photo.
* She's doing a giveaway for Sellier, but styles a white Chanel heart bag on an all white outfit while banging on about the Amazon top.
* She wants her boobs to be teeny tiny. They are! Why have implants?
* Lidl hosted a KM meeting at her house. She wore an Amazon dress.
* She's celebrating 10 years of friendship with Cawwwie.

In other news
* KM invited Model Mouth to Royal Henley regatta
* Lidl didn't get an invite to the Jimmy Choo event either
* Lydia Tomlinson has her own clothing collection with Pretty Lavish
* Ali took a chopper to see his knit wit twin David Beckham. Ali's hair adds inches to his height but his fellow dreamboat's (thanks Splainer) is twice as high
* Claire Chanelle now has a house in the south of France; Lidl has Pinterest
* Freddy and Josie are in Disneyland and the Bahamas

Photo courtesy of our @Peppypoopar View attachment 1415754
Absolutely MINT!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously what is going on with the Millen Morons - at least discuss your stories before you post.

1 hour ago Twatty posts the dessert from their trip to Switzerland - a meal he ate 5 days ago now!!!

She however posts a plate of what looks quite like cat sick but is apparently courgette risotto with an absent courgette and a very small portion, but if it is something Lydia has cooked then you would only want a small portion!

In other news - watching Victoria's vlog - nice shots of her hydrangeas haha! Flannels have renewed her contract as their beauty ambassador for another year - she says it is nice when that happens it shows brands have faith in you! Not something you have experienced recently Elsie!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Its pretty clear that Lidl uses tattle as a gauge to see how she is coming across in her videos and then films things to counteract it. We say she has a bad relationship with her dogs, next IG story is of a dog asleep in her lap. We say she doesnt have PT sessions anymore, next thing we have her out on a run with her PT. Like someone else said on the last thread, what else can we make her do/address?!
She is literally our circus monkey. 🙈 Dance monkey dance.

Hee heeeeeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FAT LIPS AND GROM PREE

Wee Aldi had a windy wee
A windy wee had he
And after he had a windy wee
He got stung by a bee
And when he got stung by a bee
He went to tell wifey
But sometimes she is hard to find
Being only five foot three
He saw a maxi cardi
And rubbed his hands with glee
For that stomping, teeny frumpy
Must be my own Elsie
But when he came towards her
She said ‘Not now, lovely!X’
She held the camera to her face
And posed for a selfie.
Wee Aldi should know better
Her MO is me, me, me
But he waited with increasing pout
Becoming more volummptuously
‘Oh, my Lids, just look at me
As swollen as can be
I was trying to impress David Beckham
And converse about the bees
But now I look a fool
Noone to blame but me’
Elsie looked toward him
And cackled with glee
‘At last we have some content
We can post it on IG
I thought I’d have another week
Flogging froggy floristry
My only content nowadays
And I have told Cawwie
Is an energy ball, a compote
And treatment for a flea -
Souster & Hicks, Amazon whitening strips
Match hospitality
A yoghurt and a podcast
with Dr. Chattergee
An oil, a serum, the wrong Sancerre,
A pair of Gianvito Rossi
Teasing Porter and Berkeley
And thanks to wee Aldi
A day of getting hammered
At the British Grom Pree!’
So clever and so so very funny.😊😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
what on earth is she one about? She said she is lucky her trip coincides with a big Fairmont event. She was literally invited along with loads of other influencers to attend the event. Has she forgotten how her job works?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
what on earth is she one about? She said she is lucky her trip coincides with a big Fairmont event. She was literally invited along with loads of other influencers to attend the event. Has she forgotten how her job works?
Bloody Nora!
Even I know Fairmont's USP and I haven't been on a PR trip with them.
They deliver experiences! It's not just a hotel room. How can she be so crap at her job?
Wait...it's Ali's gig.
She just "travels with my husband".

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
No way she did. I'm speechless.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shows the castle in her vlog and squeals we went there with Longines, doesn't go in it again, doesn't give any details of its history or anything else relevant but mentions Longines who dumped both their arses, also mentions her watch brand too, on the begggg. So the only reason to go to Switzerland and stay at the Fairmont is that you can go on the boat and they can organise that, and you can go and visit whathisname's chalet - thats it nothing else in Switzerland, not famous for anything, no local produce or anything to buy, no specific foods to try - she had the Swiss breakfast, no sorry she had the Swedish one didn't she, that's if she ate anything, but she always had a drink in her hand that is for sure!

Stompy goes to Switzerland the sequal will be next Wednesday when Twatty uploads his version - or will he - as his drone is in a lake! Which lake could it be?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine seeing Diana Ross in concert and your reaction is she impressed me :oops: these 2 literally have no clue about anything

Why does she keep banging on about lost luggage? Who on earth says with all the things going on in the world people keep losing their luggage!?!?!? She really is stupid. There are loads of things going on in this country and around the world but some piled-up luggage in Heathrow isn't topping the list of things people care about.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So if I book into a fairmount hotel will I get a goodie bag with a suite and treats on arrival too like this pair of spoilt entitled people who go on numerous trips all the while complaining about lack of sleep as they go from one paid trip to another????? No???? I will have to pay in gold for a basic room and pay for any extras I may need. duck off Lydia

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Paracetamol helps restore her brain function? Whenever she opens her mouth I question if she even has a brain. I thought she had botox in her jaw that magically cured her headaches within seconds of it being administered.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well, it was very interesting. She didn’t want to give Longines too much of a mention but the prestige of being part of their brand trip in the past was relevant ‘in the home of watches’ ie she didn’t want to leave it out but she was reluctant to leave it in because she didn’t want to give a brand that dumped her any - ahem 😴 - plug on her vlog but the cachet of the brand she still in a way wanted to be associated with.

She had to justify travelling there before so felt forced to reveal the brand but just as quickly to diss them because this one was the best ever - her MO never changes - applaud one to kick another in the face. She liked the mention of Longines but she is sore about being dumped so she is over exaggerating the Fairmont trip as being so far superior to any earlier experience, ie Longines. She is endlessly bitter and constantly fuming at being dumped by brands - she rearranges the narrative every time - and this time it is all about Fairmont.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.