Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we believe she purchased this oil from a subscriber? nope

Maybe it is just me but I would have said the straps on that crop top are actually too long and it is too tight on the bust, the matching skirt is 100% too tight as well

Screwed her outfit up and shoved it back in the case and thrown her anklets on the floor.

Screenshot 2022-07-14 at 22.06.52.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Yes exactly this about the very long and boring unboxing of all the same stuff he already owns. Why would he include any of that… with that disgusting lip situation if it wasn’t somehow sponsored or gifted? After Lydia makes fun of his lip he says to her that he is so busy he had to film it that day with giant lip and all. That smells to me like a promotion with a timeframe to post.

View attachment 1416218
Lips? Looks like one fat lip not more than 1 lip. If it was a bee sting, he could have taken OTC Benadryl and ice the heck out of it to make it go down. Again, IF it was indeed a centrally placed upper lip bee sting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Longines trip 2019, same boat trip on same lake but she still doesn't know the name of it.
Love the comment on the one pic...

Screenshot_20220714-221214_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220714-221123_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220714-221037_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Paracetamol helps restore her brain function? Whenever she opens her mouth I question if she even has a brain. I thought she had botox in her jaw that magically cured her headaches within seconds of it being administered.
She'll have a stomach ulcer in no time if that's the case

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine seeing Diana Ross in concert and your reaction is she impressed me :oops: these 2 literally have no clue about anything

Why does she keep banging on about lost luggage? Who on earth says with all the things going on in the world people keep losing their luggage!?!?!? She really is stupid. There are loads of things going on in this country and around the world but some piled-up luggage in Heathrow isn't topping the list of things people care about.
Did she really say that about Diana Ross, WOW 🤨 what a complete and utter moron.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What an amazing recap! You've included ALL the important points of the last week or so!

Those of you who suffered through Twattys flog last night - did you notice him say that Lydia kindly paid for all the stuff he showed from the Neatherland brand (Netherland for you lot who can spell) Aurelien. He stumbled over the words saying it was a gift from Lydia, 14.55 she apparently said she would like to pay for this order for all the work that you do (as if), then the unboxing takes 17 minutes and it is multiple pairs of shoes - suede loafers - like he has hundreds of pairs anyway - and the same shoe in all different colours - it is clear it is a PR package and a gift, so he's lying about Lydiot paying for it, and he says he decides to place the order with a company he's never heard of before (yeah right)! If she had paid for it he would have said, I'll keep one or two pairs out of the haul, what a liar!! Also none of the shoes are listed and linked in the description box either so what was the point? He is pitiful, even describing the cardboard shoe box as sturdy!

I watched Tamara's vlog last night which was a multiple Hermes unboxing.
She got a black sellier Kelly 25 (which is supposedly madam's bag I think, unless madam's is a 28 or 30), point being look at the video, it is the last thing she unboxes and look at the leather, the feel of the bag is clear and the softeness and quality, and of course as mentioned before the grain of the leather on the real Kelly's in sellier as seen on Amelia's bag as well, is totally different to the one Lydiot has, the edges are smooth on these and not hard, it is so so obvious to someone who doesn't even know much about bags that her Kelly is a fake and so is the mini black one as well, not sure about the gold yet as the leather looks better quality on that and the grain looks better!

She also says she told her SA it is the one bag she really wants - and because she asked for it she got it, but she bought 2 pairs of shoes and a Constance, and she is a regular customer obviously! Oh and she bought Lydiots Kelly belt too!

I bet lids crapped herself after watched this……🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually it was way worse - what she said was ‘This might be one of her last ever concerts’
Who the F says something like that? I bet Diana Ross should have felt absolutely privileged to be performing for our lady of the manor Lidl.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
In her fantasy, Lydia is pretending she is with:

View attachment 1417051

PMSL at the reality:

View attachment 1417053
Why why why does he keep wearing those slides that are too small for his feet?

I bet they were the only size available that sort of fit him and Elsie demanded he get those slides because they are Hermes. She can’t have her beard not decked out in Hermes. Elsie is not going to go around looking rich people poor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks for all the recaps from the Tattlers that sacrificed themselves and took one for the team watching these snoozefests.

I tried to watch his vlog, then hers today.

Even muted the muppets but still a nope.

I still have no doubt Fairmont was originally his deal, and then she and Carrie worked it and begged for her own deal.

I mean if not, who else is she partnering with?

Karen Millen....well, I wonder if this year will be her last with them.

Stunning how she does not truly wear any of their clothes anymore. I feel the last couple of months things on the Karen Millen forefront has been quiet. Less posts, links or wearing of the actual dresses. Would she openly wear and praise Amazon cheap polyester dresses if she still had hope with Karen Millen.

If they continue working with her vs new, fresh faces then they're fools.

To me, Laura Blair is impressive and so chic and stylish. I look at her vs the dumpy, frumpy style Lydiot wears and it is evident who a smart fashion company would pick to partner with.

The fact that Boo Hoo continues to work with this controversial muppet speaks volumes about them too. They are unethical and wasteful, so they hired an unethical, wasteful twit as their partner.

Perfect for each other.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Bloody Nora!
Even I know Fairmont's USP and I haven't been on a PR trip with them.
They deliver experiences! It's not just a hotel room. How can she be so crap at her job?
Wait...it's Ali's gig.
She just "travels with my husband".
He behaved like he was gatecrashing her video! Rather like Victoria’s Toddler always did. He walked in front of camera. Performed distracting actions behind her, messed about with the lighting, ran away terrified when she came out on ‘her’ balcony for her slice of apple (won’t call it breakfast) etc etc. You might hope after ten years they might have both learned a bit about the importance of presentation. These long drawn out, tipsy diatribes to camera where she can’t quite make the stretch for the word she is looking for are wearing a bit thin. It’s hard not to keep looking at your watch and thinking hmm there will be dust settling on top of the tall bookcases in the library...🤐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Good Morning and welcome to today 🌹

We are well met here this morning. You find me on top of a ladder removing the dust from the top of the tall shelves in my library. Ffpah...it’s making me sneeze! I don’t like to let dust settle and I’m sure you are equally punctilious. Now, if one of you could just drop me a quick line on what you would like me to wear last Tuesday, the day will have got off to a relatively good start.

Did you see those fabulous looking strawberry and carrot ice cubes we had published here yesterday? Talk about inspitation! I was inspitated immediately to go and make myself some. So this morning I will be having a volumptuous pre- breakfast snack of yummy ice cubes. Sadly, I won’t have a misnamed lake took look out over when I eat them/it. This saves me the trouble of going on for a full ten minutes making it ok to call a lake by the wrong name (the locals don’t like it etc). Let’s just call my imaginary lake - Lake Invisible. Oh look, there’s Diana Ross schlepping her suitcases back from the airport. Oi! Diana! Diana! Look up its meeeee - the famous one...I’m sooooo impressed by you...

Loud? Moi?

Peace...✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She bashed Longines in this flog saying that the boat they gave her was nowhere near as nice. Um looks the same.

Also Leonie’s comment💀
Exactly! Perhaps it was a nicer lake!
Yes, the comment made me chuckle.
Reckon that was the last exchange she had with Leonie.
As for Ali, 3 years on and they never touch and sleep in separate rooms!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks for all the recaps from the Tattlers that sacrificed themselves and took one for the team watching these snoozefests.

I tried to watch his vlog, then hers today.

Even muted the muppets but still a nope.

I still have no doubt Fairmont was originally his deal, and then she and Carrie worked it and begged for her own deal.

I mean if not, who else is she partnering with?

Karen Millen....well, I wonder if this year will be her last with them.

Stunning how she does not truly wear any of their clothes anymore. I feel the last couple of months things on the Karen Millen forefront has been quiet. Less posts, links or wearing of the actual dresses. Would she openly wear and praise Amazon cheap polyester dresses if she still had hope with Karen Millen.

If they continue working with her vs new, fresh faces then they're fools.

To me, Laura Blair is impressive and so chic and stylish. I look at her vs the dumpy, frumpy style Lydiot wears and it is evident who a smart fashion company would pick to partner with.

The fact that Boo Hoo continues to work with this controversial muppet speaks volumes about them too. They are unethical and wasteful, so they hired an unethical, wasteful twit as their partner.

Perfect for each other.
I think it’s Ali’s but she is pretending it’s hers. I heard Ali say as they were leaving the airport that he was going to extremely busy.
She better not come to Vancouver at the Fairmont, or In Banff or I’ll be bloody pissed at Fairmont.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Darling, enjoy your lovely pool. I am sending fabulous Treats on Trays flown in by drones for you to enjoy. Keep your eyes out they should be arriving over your garden walls any time soon. Whole fleets of them! I recommend the Raspberry Magnums - They are the most delicious treats known to mankind…

View attachment 1416739

Enjoy dearest! Enjoy xxx
I love how the magnums are on a silver serving dish @Oops... As always, you are so classy 🥰🥰🥰
A proper lady......everything our Elsie aspires to!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.