Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well heres the Millen-Gordan tips....

-If travelling don't forget to take that long thick cardigan with you to slip on as you stomp from Plane to hotel!

-Do not worry about wearing heels in this weather, sweaty closed toed flat Manolos will do.

-You may think of taking a mini fan/cooling spray out with you to help cool you down but if like me you carry a small handbag (mines a Hermes Kelly I doubt yours will be) you will have to leave the fan at home and get your pheasant of a husband/BFF to waft you to cool you down instead!

-You wont want to slave away in a hot kitchen in this weather, oh no my lovelies just prepare yourself a scrumptious salad instead, my fav is bug eaten salad leaves, a handful of cashew nuts and big chunks of torn up Mozzarella followed by a big glass of Rose *hic.

-If all else fails and the weather is just too much, do like I do most days and just lounge around somewhere cool and demand your slave of a hubby/BFF is at your every beck and call until the weather cools back down.
She wore a massive cashmere sweater on the return journey from the Maldives....with linen shorts...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
High temperatures here also, between 38 and 41. No garden so no swimming pool, but are we ( dogs and I ) glad we have the mobile air con.. 29,2 in the sitting room🥵🤬.

She wore a massive cashmere sweater on the return journey from the Maldives....with linen shorts...🤔
She should write a guide : « how to get it wrong every time »

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
High temperatures here also, between 38 and 41. No garden so no swimming pool, but are we ( dogs and I ) glad we the mobile air con.. 29,2 in the sitting room🥵🤬.

She should write a guide : « how to get it wrong every time »
We have Dyson cooling fans thank god, that's global warming for you 🥵

• Sad
Reactions: 13
it is clear it is a PR package and a gift, so he's lying about Lydiot paying for it
This could have flown years ago, at the beginning of YouTube and YouTubers but these days nobody asks “how do you afford all of that?” anymore. I remember Lydia was one of the first YouTubers who made me ask how could she afford this lifestyle and shopping..I feel so dumb thinking about that now 🤣

Wonderful recap as always, @Miscanthus 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This could have flown years ago, at the beginning of YouTube and YouTubers but these days nobody asks “how do you afford all of that?” anymore. I remember Lydia was one of the first YouTubers who made me ask how could she afford this lifestyle and shopping..I feel so dumb thinking about that now 🤣

Wonderful recap as always, @Miscanthus 👏🏻👏🏻
She makes Lydiot look poor.

Please keep safe everyone 🙏 this is the future unfortunately 😟

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
'The best trip I've ever been on' and an hour long no thanks my lovely!

She has crammed full that Hermes bag even put her water bottle in it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
How can anyone survive without the...

She can duck off quite frankly. I'm not taking heatwave tips from her scrawny arse that gets to lay around all day when I'm an absolute beached whale 33 weeks pregnant with a toddler to entertain.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh Twatty do you know what day it is today, it is Thursday, and you've posted the dinner from last Saturday! That alone tells us he has nothing going on this week!

I think i'm going to have to watch this epic flog in stages - does she really think people have hours to spare? I'm sure a flog shouldn't be this long for an influencer??

Oh she's begged St. Tropez to work with her again via Boots again! Shouldn't it be a sponsored vlog for Fairmont or something like that?? i'm sure St. Tropez would be really impressed with the state of her tan!

She's also made it clear that they arrive on a Saturday - and Twatty is posting about the trip today Thursday - madness!

Here comes stompy!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Not even a minute in and she's bragging about trying on the PP watch on the poster on the wall

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The various shades of her body parts are ... interesting ??? Especially the pits. And neck. And inner arm.

Screenshot_20220714-200602_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220714-200635_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ohh wowwwww.
*Gasp*
Oh wowwwww, that's a luxe spacious bathroom there Lyds.
Go Fairmont !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You couldn't swing a cat blah blah blah
Ohhh dearrrr.

Screenshot_20220714-201755_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220714-201758_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220714-201848_YouTube.jpg

She really is a slothy sloth slob.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Ps my ms hates this heat so I will be living in this pool for the foreseeable future 🥵
Darling, enjoy your lovely pool. I am sending fabulous Treats on Trays flown in by drones for you to enjoy. Keep your eyes out they should be arriving over your garden walls any time soon. Whole fleets of them! I recommend the Raspberry Magnums - They are the most delicious treats known to mankind…

90DEB7B4-147B-4F7E-B4C2-8DA42159AC8F.jpeg

Enjoy dearest! Enjoy xxx

• Heart
You can't beat a Magnum - I like the mint ones!

Oooh Bare Minerals foundation - she's not mentioned that before - wait for the collab/sponsored content to follow

Bye bye By Terry!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh wow oh wow oh wow gosh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh wow gosh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh wow gosh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh wow gosh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Darling, enjoy your lovely pool. I am sending fabulous Treats on Trays flown in by drones for you to enjoy. Keep your eyes out they should be arriving over your garden walls any time soon. Whole fleets of them! I recommend the Raspberry Magnums - They are the most delicious treats known to mankind…

View attachment 1416739

Enjoy dearest! Enjoy xxx
Oh, they look so good. I’m gonna get me some on the way home from dropping himself into the city centre later. I’m already dreaming about them. ❤

I would really enjoy hiring them as my ambassadors especially when they think that Switzerland and Sweden are the same country (they call it a Swedish continental breakfast and a Swiss continental breakfast so don’t actually know where they are located) 😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Its pretty clear that Lidl uses tattle as a gauge to see how she is coming across in her videos and then films things to counteract it. We say she has a bad relationship with her dogs, next IG story is of a dog asleep in her lap. We say she doesnt have PT sessions anymore, next thing we have her out on a run with her PT. Like someone else said on the last thread, what else can we make her do/address?!
Can she even afford her PT anymore? Surprised she didn’t add him to her Sellier drop.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.