Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can duck off quite frankly. I'm not taking heatwave tips from her scrawny arse that gets to lay around all day when I'm an absolute beached whale 33 weeks pregnant with a toddler to entertain.
You tell her darling!
53FCD441-E791-4F37-99FD-B3B29E265B42.jpeg
What an utterly ridiculous thing to publish!
It’s infuriating!
Like the entire western world looks to this over-burned twit for guidance! The entitlement and the hauteur is sick-making.
If I were a forest I would burst into flames of frustration! Grrrrr!

The big comfy chair is for you to have a nice rest! Meet you round the corner at the sweetie shop in 30 minutes and we can both practice petulant foot stamping. Then we’re having sweets! Cold ones…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
A two piece is not flattering even if you've got a great figure, if you buy it a size too small so it is tight on your waist and your bust - making you look bigger than you are!

She must have known the itinerary for the trip and that the dinner was themed 'Elegance' - so she doesn't bring an evening bag - the gold Jimmy Choo would have been good - but she's sold that, and she doesn't have evening sandals or anything suitable - great fashion influencer!! Nothing nice on Amazon then???

What was the point of buying the Celine beach bag and the Herrera one if she takes a bloody Birkin on a boat trip?

Oh and of course sstompy sat next to Nick at the dinner!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Oh, they look so good. I’m gonna get me some on the way home from dropping himself into the city centre later. I’m already dreaming about them. ❤

I would really enjoy hiring them as my ambassadors especially when they think that Switzerland and Sweden are the same country (they call it a Swedish continental breakfast and a Swiss continental breakfast so don’t actually know where they are located) 😴😴
UTTER DRONGOS!
SWEDEN - SWISS!
AHHHGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
THE IGNORANCE BEGGARS BELIEF!!

And just to echo @Lola Faith what WAS the point of the Celine Beach Bag or the Carreras one if she took a Hermit’s bag in a wretched boat?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is she the only person at the dinner who woops like a hyena! She's so common!

She's got a million dresses yet she takes the white one off she wore for dinner and puts back on the two piece she wore on the boat trip in the day for the rest of the evening! Hilarious - Karen Millen collection, what is that???

• Sick
Reactions: 40
You tell her darling! View attachment 1416808What an utterly ridiculous thing to publish!
It’s infuriating!
Like the entire western world looks to this over-burned twit for guidance! The entitlement and the hauteur is sick-making.
If I were a forest I would burst into flames of frustration! Grrrrr!

The big comfy chair is for you to have a nice rest! Meet you round the corner at the sweetie shop in 30 minutes and we can both practice petulant foot stamping. Then we’re having sweets! Cold ones…
I will see you there, big floppy sun hat in tow. Let's just hope they're still stocking mini eggs ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do Brits pronounce ‘Bowie’ differently? She kept saying David Bao-wee instead of Bow-ee and I wasn’t sure if she’s just dumb or Brits pronounce it differently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It is amazing to me that such an incredible location can be shown so poorly. The cackling, preening, lecturing, humble bragging midgets from Northants look so damn out of place. Her dumping the raspberry sauce over her chocolate is pretty much her life. She is an utter brute. I can hear my ma shrieking: "¡Bruta!"

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 1.35.36 PM.png

The lip filler migration is the real story here.

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 1.16.25 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I haven’t watched the flog, but it sounds like this one is epic! Brutus and chavy definitely not fitting in and sticking out like a big overfilled nose, or a bee stung lip!

• Haha
  • Sad
Not even a minute in and she's bragging about trying on the PP watch on the poster on the wall
That’s all she did though was try it on, madam then hopped onto Ali express to get her version

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ohh wowwwww.
*Gasp*
Oh wowwwww, that's a luxe spacious bathroom there Lyds.
Go Fairmont !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You couldn't swing a cat blah blah blah
Ohhh dearrrr.

View attachment 1416736View attachment 1416737View attachment 1416738

She really is a slothy sloth slob.
Nooooo not the pointy fingers...someone tell her that is such bad manners!!! And why do the chavvy pair both now say 'arriving to'....makes no sense! And did you know that Lidl was wearing a 'tool underskirt' with the sticky out skirt, (think she means tulle but hasn't a clue how to pronounce it.) And in tonight's flog, one of the most disgusting things the Lidl chav has ever said...."no flying bottles of wee here'!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ali Gordon and his mum. 🙊
Dearie me, her hands look older than my 80 year old ma's very gnarly hands.

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 2.03.13 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Epic Millen fail no 984
57:10 in flog - the woman has worked in Ibiza, has a bar in her house and she cannot shake a cocktail correctly - are you kidding!!!
Then seems surprised that her hands are cold - er yes the shaker is full of ice

Love it when Ali advises her to ‘loosen the wrists’, wants lots of foam then gets excited when the bartender takes over 😉
I will just leave this info here
No honestly, if you know you know
Not even tempted to insert an aubergine emoji here to explain
Not trying to lower the tone or imply anything about this episode - #Shakegate 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Its pretty clear that Lidl uses tattle as a gauge to see how she is coming across in her videos and then films things to counteract it. We say she has a bad relationship with her dogs, next IG story is of a dog asleep in her lap. We say she doesnt have PT sessions anymore, next thing we have her out on a run with her PT. Like someone else said on the last thread, what else can we make her do/address?!
Can we manifest that she’ll do a ‘cook with me’ showing step by step recipes and showcasing the produce from the kitchen garden 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Risotto on a plate 🤔 either those plates are huge or that is a pathetic portion.

What the raging hell are those ugly as duck wine glasses? Did she buy them because she kept serving wine in her equally as ugly champagne flutes? They look like those plastic wine cups they use at school fetes. The ones where the bottom keeps falling off so you can’t put your drink down.

07106DF6-22CA-42F9-A5B9-D0517FD59285.png

No wonder Aldi is wasting away, that portion would be for a 5 year old. View attachment 1417037
Literally just posted the same thing 😂

• Haha
Sorry for the tangent, but I’ve got into kibbe body types recently, and was wondering if anyone else was, and if they are what they would ID Lidl as? For someone so fortunate in the looks and body department, she really makes a pigs ear out of dressing. Interested to hear which ID others would type her as, Hoping an ID will make it click for me why she always looks so off!

Reactions: 8
Risotto on a plate 🤔 either those plates are huge or that is a pathetic portion.

What the raging hell are those ugly as duck wine glasses? Did she buy them because she kept serving wine in her equally as ugly champagne flutes? They look like those plastic wine cups they use at school fetes. The ones where the bottom keeps falling off so you can’t put your drink down.

View attachment 1417052

That looks like🤮!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1417052

If either of those two idiots cooked it wouldn't want any more than that on my plate. Actually I wouldn't eat it because I wouldn't trust that she hadn't grown poisonous courgettes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.