Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its pretty clear that Lidl uses tattle as a gauge to see how she is coming across in her videos and then films things to counteract it. We say she has a bad relationship with her dogs, next IG story is of a dog asleep in her lap. We say she doesnt have PT sessions anymore, next thing we have her out on a run with her PT. Like someone else said on the last thread, what else can we make her do/address?!
Do you think she might ‘playfully hide’ the ginger jacket up a tree or under a plont pat ? Did you see the Daxon Masterstroke I pulled there? Now you can all comment below how I have misspelled plont pat…Just too glever for my own cood.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
FAT LIPS AND GROM PREE

Wee Aldi had a windy wee
A windy wee had he
And after he had a windy wee
He got stung by a bee
And when he got stung by a bee
He went to tell wifey
But sometimes she is hard to find
Being only five foot three
He saw a maxi cardi
And rubbed his hands with glee
For that stomping, teeny frumpy
Must be my own Elsie
But when he came towards her
She said ‘Not now, lovely!X’
She held the camera to her face
And posed for a selfie.
Wee Aldi should know better
Her MO is me, me, me
But he waited with increasing pout
Becoming more volummptuously
‘Oh, my Lids, just look at me
As swollen as can be
I was trying to impress David Beckham
And converse about the bees
But now I look a fool
Noone to blame but me’
Elsie looked toward him
And cackled with glee
‘At last we have some content
We can post it on IG
I thought I’d have another week
Flogging froggy floristry
My only content nowadays
And I have told Cawwie
Is an energy ball, a compote
And treatment for a flea -
Souster & Hicks, Amazon whitening strips
Match hospitality
A yoghurt and a podcast
with Dr. Chattergee
An oil, a serum, the wrong Sancerre,
A pair of Gianvito Rossi
Teasing Porter and Berkeley
And thanks to wee Aldi
A day of getting hammered
At the British Grom Pree!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Congratulations to @Catlady1234 for the thread title with 31 votes! :m :m :m

Ok, I have no control how you choose to perceive my words...you can squish them up and make of them whatever you wish!

* After hedging her bets and announcing she was happy at home, Lidl is back to pre Covid level press trips....you know, the ones that don't define her.
* She's found her mojo "a bit", with longer vlogs. We've lost our mojo "a lot", listening to them.
* Lidl and Ali were at Silverstone, where she insulted Ali and his dad in one comment. If they can't handle their drink why were you pissed?
* It's "the pick of the Grom Prees". Really... rather it's just up the road from The Bunga.
* Pee pea scented fragrance brand L'Artisan Parfumeur hosted Lidl and Aldi in Paris and The Loire Valley. It seems that the Loire Valley has four seasons...whodathunkit?
* Ali can't pronounce "Loire", but his excuse is he doesn't speak French. Ali can't pronounce many English words either.
* Lidl went to Wimbledon with Elizabeth Arden. She goes "every year" but had no idea what match was playing.
* She's used the brand's 8 hour formula "since she was liTTle". Maybe show it to us poor people Lidl?
* She wore a £4,000 Giambattista Valli two piece with bare midriff, already worn at Silverstone and in France.
* She didn't vlog. She didn't want to be mistaken for an over privileged influencer in a chavvy outfit.
* 'The Royals' then went off to Montreux, Switzerland with Fairmont hotels, for the Jazz Festival.
* The Hermes bag took centre stage on a boat trip on Lake Garda Lake Como Loch Ness Lac Léman.
* In a too tight two piece by Emilia Wickstead, Lidl continued her bromance with Fairmont PR Nick Frazz, while Ali took the wheel like "an old time Hollywood movie star".😂
* In another movie reference she likens herself to Gwyneth Paltrow. The question is, who is Tom and who is Dickie?
* Lidl needs a break between holidays trips to be her quiet, introvert self or she will be poorly. We need a break between vlogs or we will be sick too! 🤮
* A bee found its way into Ali's bee suit and stung him on his lips. His mate Jez came to the rescue. He later reported that it was only 80% swollen. Keep going Jez!
* Honey bees are the only bee to die as a result of stinging. It's a horrible death. RIP bee.
* Lidl is doing another Sellier 'drop'. She's shedding Jimmy Choo freebies and Dior, Fendi and Chanel bags. Stand by for another Hermès.
* She wants another dog when they move...will that be after training Berkeley not to chew Porter's collars and eat his food?
* This time she wants a Bassett hound. The breed howls or barks at anything; drools; has specific dietary requirements; follows scents if not kept on a leash and needs exercise. A parfekt dog for you Lidl!
* She doesn't have time for Ali but separation is good for a marriage. Good job wee Ali is at the wee Scottish Open in wee windy Berwick.
* Lidl's engagement rate has dropped to under 1 per cent ( = low engagement rate) and she didn't make it to the top 130 influencers list. "Her" Englishcountrygrandmother hashtag received 4.8m views, though.
* Her knives and forks are the wrong way round but she's "devaststed" her tablecloth clips are in the photo.
* She's doing a giveaway for Sellier, but styles a white Chanel heart bag on an all white outfit while banging on about the Amazon top.
* She wants her boobs to be teeny tiny. They are! Why have implants?
* Lidl hosted a KM meeting at her house. She wore an Amazon dress.
* She's celebrating 10 years of friendship with Cawwwie.

In other news
* KM invited Model Mouth to Royal Henley regatta
* Lidl didn't get an invite to the Jimmy Choo event either
* Lydia Tomlinson has her own clothing collection with Pretty Lavish
* Ali took a chopper to see his knit wit twin David Beckham. Ali's hair adds inches to his height but his fellow dreamboat's (thanks Splainer) is twice as high
* Claire Chanelle now has a house in the south of France; Lidl has Pinterest
* Freddy and Josie are in Disneyland and the Bahamas

Photo courtesy of our @Peppypoopar View attachment 1415754
Back into the full swing of it. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 Hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Do you think she might ‘playfully hide’ the ginger jacket up a tree or under a plont pat ? Did you see the Daxon Masterstroke I pulled there? Now you can all comment below how I have misspelled plont pat…Just too glever for my own cood.
Don't you mean plant pot @Oops... ?

Tsk....she is usually so peculiar, too.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is how she says good morning to her followers

This fire pit upsets me. Is it supposed to be rusty like that?
Possibly unpopular opinion: Berkeley’s (sp?) coloring always looked off to me. Is it supposed that color of grey with a yellowish brown? Tbh, I don’t find him as “aesthetic” as ol Porter boy. 🫢🫣🤣

Reactions: 6
FAT LIPS AND GROM PREE

Wee Aldi had a windy wee
A windy wee had he
He got stung by a bee
He went to tell wifey
He saw a maxi cardi
Must be my own Elsie
And posed for a selfie.
Her MO is me, me, me
As swollen as can be
But now I look a fool
Noone to blame but me’
Elsie looked toward him
And cackled with glee
We can post it on IG
My only content nowadays
And I have told Cawwie
Match hospitality
A yoghurt and a podcast
with Dr. Chattergee
A pair of Gianvito Rossi
And thanks to wee Aldi

This is absolutely bloomin genious :m 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Fantastic @Milking Keynes

Just the laugh I need right now!

" and treatment for a flea" 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
FAT LIPS AND GROM PREE

Wee Aldi had a windy wee
A windy wee had he
He got stung by a bee
He went to tell wifey
He saw a maxi cardi
Must be my own Elsie
And posed for a selfie.
Her MO is me, me, me
As swollen as can be
But now I look a fool
Noone to blame but me’
Elsie looked toward him
And cackled with glee
We can post it on IG
My only content nowadays
And I have told Cawwie
Match hospitality
A yoghurt and a podcast
with Dr. Chattergee
A pair of Gianvito Rossi
And thanks to wee Aldi
That is just champion - absolute chuckle fest
🙌👏🙌👏🙌👏🙌 🏆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If I remember rightly someone in the last thread asked if Lydia's had a terrace or a patio? neither its a load of filthy slabs. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Most cast iron firepits you get will be black at first and then they age naturally which looks really nice. Sort of a light rust like the image below but that’s when you put a cover over it and look after the fire pit when it’s raining etc.
The pure orange rust she has is from neglect and it looks awful.
Just like the rest of her belongings.
Thanks for the explanation. I doubt she covers it

Reactions: 8
How can anyone survive without the...

There is no way in hell the Amazon dresses are made from breathable materials. You would burst into flames if you stepped outside in one. 🔥 but not in a good way. I’m on my way to London for work on Sunday (first time 🥰) and I packed mostly many linen, cotton, and silk pieces (silk for the back half of the week when it cools off but is still humid). I could not imagine wearing polyester or rayon in 96-98 degree F temps! I’m from Arizona and grew up where it was 95+ F starting late April, but it’s a dry heat and nowhere near as bad as high temps plus the high humidity I’ll be walking into. I’m already dreading next Mon and Tues temps. 🥹😅

That being said, if anyone wants to meet up with a solo ‘American girl’ (thx Janelle Monae) that likes to keep up with her influencer goss Thurs, Fri, or Sat, DM me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lidl and Aldi are on holiday. “Look at all the boats Lidl, may I go for a sail with Nick please?” “Yes, but don’t wet your pants, you know what you’re like when you get excited. We’re eating dinner on the Terrace this evening remember.” Aldi is wearing his new slandals and runs off to play with Nick, Lydia stomps to their room to look in the mirror.

Nick is a good sailor, he shows little Aldi the throttle and let’s Aldi drive the boat, see Aldi at the wheel. Nick tells Aldi all about the controls, Nick is very clever. Nick has brought a picnic but little Aldi has a sore lip and has to be careful eating, see Aldi chew his food slowly.

Aldi sees dolphins, “look, Nick, look at the fishes, what are they?” Nick tells Aldi they’re dolphins and they’re a very intelligent species. Little Aldi isn’t quite sure what Nick means but he’s too polite to ask.

when the get back to the jetty Aldi is impressed by how far Nick can jump, see Nick jump off the boat, clever Nick, he helps Aldi who only has little legs and can’t jump as far.

Later at dinner Lidl asks Aldi how his boat trip went. Aldi jumps up and down in his seat excitedly. Careful Aldi you know what happens when you get excited.

“It was wonderful, Nick showed me his throttle and let me have a hold of his knobs. I had to suck his nuts because they were too hard but Nick didn’t mind, he’s very flexible too he can lift his legs really high and that’s good when you’re on a boat. Lidl, I can’t eat these dolfinya potatoes, they’re too intelligent, do they have pasta here?

Do you know what is feels like to be hit by a flying cucumber? Aldi does, run Aldi, run.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Mon 34 Celsius 🥵
Tue 35 Celsius 🥵
Pool being collected from Argos today, heads up is there's a water shortage in Sussex it's because of me, soz 💦 😂 3.2.1 Lydiot buys a big pool. View attachment 1416316
I’ve done the same 😂 pool bought, pimms jug has been retrieved from the cupboard. Went to Waitrose and they were sold out of suncream 😂😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
There is no way in hell the Amazon dresses are made from breathable materials. You would burst into flames if you stepped outside in one. 🔥 but not in a good way. I’m on my way to London for work on Sunday (first time 🥰) and I packed mostly many linen, cotton, and silk pieces (silk for the back half of the week when it cools off but is still humid). I could not imagine wearing polyester or rayon in 96-98 degree F temps! I’m from Arizona and grew up where it was 95+ F starting late April, but it’s a dry heat and nowhere near as bad as high temps plus the high humidity I’ll be walking into. I’m already dreading next Mon and Tues temps. 🥹😅

That being said, if anyone wants to meet up with a solo ‘American girl’ (thx Janelle Monae) that likes to keep up with her influencer goss Thurs, Fri, or Sat, DM me.
We can't DM lovely. Tattle removed that....

• Sad
Reactions: 13
How can anyone survive without the...

Well heres the Millen-Gordan tips....

-If travelling don't forget to take that long thick cardigan with you to slip on as you stomp from Plane to hotel!

-Do not worry about wearing heels in this weather, sweaty closed toed flat Manolos will do.

-You may think of taking a mini fan/cooling spray out with you to help cool you down but if like me you carry a small handbag (mines a Hermes Kelly I doubt yours will be) you will have to leave the fan at home and get your pheasant of a husband/BFF to waft you to cool you down instead!

-You wont want to slave away in a hot kitchen in this weather, oh no my lovelies just prepare yourself a scrumptious salad instead, my fav is bug eaten salad leaves, a handful of cashew nuts and big chunks of torn up Mozzarella followed by a big glass of Rose *hic.

-If all else fails and the weather is just too much, do like I do most days and just lounge around somewhere cool and demand your slave of a hubby/BFF is at your every beck and call until the weather cools back down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Saw this tip on Instagram to help keep your dogs cool, Strawberry and carrot, or you can add anything your dog likes that is dog friendly 🐶
20220714_150531.jpg
20220714_151745.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.