Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longines trip 2019, same boat trip on same lake but she still doesn't know the name of it.
Love the comment on the one pic...

View attachment 1417623View attachment 1417625View attachment 1417626
How filthy are their feet 🤣🤣

Did she really say that about Diana Ross, WOW 🤨 what a complete and utter moron.
Both her and Ali said it. Your impressed when you expect something to be crap or not your cup of tea and it’s turns out good. Diana Ross doesn’t impress people she leaves them speechless and with a feeling of gratefulness that they were able to see her perform live.
Lydia and Ali literally have no clue about anything and everything is wasted on them. Those 2 seats would have been better off being left empty than having those 2ungrateful dumbs dumbs in them. I’m also shocked she said the dinner the next day was the main event and not seeing THE DIANA ROSS LIVE!!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Good monring everybody!

This mornings garden post features hydrangeas surprisingly!!!!

Her comments about the Jazz Festival - pathetic - literally all she said was Diana Ross lost her luggage and didn't have many dresses and got her grandchildren on stage. If you are there as a guest you are supposed to be promoting the place and the event, why not say how long the festival runs for, that it is every year, who it attracts, size of venue, hospitality there, ticket prices - you know, useful information people might need if they are thinking of going there! She is so lazy it is beyond a joke now - I guess Ali's flog will be more informative, but whose gig is this, is must be his, as she is making it obvious she's just there for Nick and the booze!

Literally everyone else has better content than her - just comparing others from that trip to Montreux and you can see - check out her new mate the LA way - Lauren who she was gushing over in her vlog - she has a tab on her insta for the trip and her content is really good!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Absolutely hilarious that she thinks she’s discovered Brit award winning Celeste 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Good monring everybody!

Her comments about the Jazz Festival - pathetic - literally all she said was Diana Ross lost her luggage and didn't have many dresses and got her grandchildren on stage. If you are there as a guest you are supposed to be promoting the place and the event, why not say how long the festival runs for, that it is every year, who it attracts, size of venue, hospitality there, ticket prices - you know, useful information people might need if they are thinking of going there! She is so lazy it is beyond a joke now - I guess Ali's flog will be more informative, but whose gig is this, is must be his, as she is making it obvious she's just there for Nick and the booze!

Literally everyone else has better content than her - just comparing others from that trip to Montreux and you can see - check out her new mate the LA way - Lauren who she was gushing over in her vlog - she has a tab on her insta for the trip and her content is really good!
Rest assured this is Alis gig and he will...eventually...have a tab on it.

On the topic of hydrangeas, as a garden designer and plant lover, I find it sad that there are only hydrangeas and lavender in Vic's garden. There's a reason she hasn't shown it until now. It only looks good once a year.
Sainsbury's car park does better.

PS everything is wasted on these two idiots. It's nauseating 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks for all the recaps from the Tattlers that sacrificed themselves and took one for the team watching these snoozefests.

I tried to watch his vlog, then hers today.

Even muted the muppets but still a nope.

I still have no doubt Fairmont was originally his deal, and then she and Carrie worked it and begged for her own deal.

I mean if not, who else is she partnering with?

Karen Millen....well, I wonder if this year will be her last with them.

Stunning how she does not truly wear any of their clothes anymore. I feel the last couple of months things on the Karen Millen forefront has been quiet. Less posts, links or wearing of the actual dresses. Would she openly wear and praise Amazon cheap polyester dresses if she still had hope with Karen Millen.

If they continue working with her vs new, fresh faces then they're fools.

To me, Laura Blair is impressive and so chic and stylish. I look at her vs the dumpy, frumpy style Lydiot wears and it is evident who a smart fashion company would pick to partner with.

The fact that Boo Hoo continues to work with this controversial muppet speaks volumes about them too. They are unethical and wasteful, so they hired an unethical, wasteful twit as their partner.

Perfect for each other.
I have the same suspicion about KM…..just like By Terry which is never mentioned anymore, it’s been a least a month or two…she has a summer collection she could at least pretend to wear.

we know she won’t mention a brand if they drop her it’s like it never existed.

It’s interesting because I happened to look at Nicky’s post again with the video and took a look at the comments. Many many people listed “@“ the companies that Lydia worked with….the power of social media, it’s basically a list of all her dropped brands…..And the pre warning to Dyson I guess 😆

And she couldn’t delete these!
C5F98BD4-7F0C-4309-9C48-8650EB52DB7E.png

01C9C0C4-A4B6-4B9C-A594-63C5E7F5B4B3.png

86D201D0-A4CB-4D44-93BD-276CCDE3F302.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Good Morning and welcome to today 🌹

We are well met here this morning. You find me on top of a ladder removing the dust from the top of the tall shelves in my library. Ffpah...it’s making me sneeze! I don’t like to let dust settle and I’m sure you are equally punctilious. Now, if one of you could just drop me a quick line on what you would like me to wear last Tuesday, the day will have got off to a relatively good start.

Did you see those fabulous looking strawberry and carrot ice cubes we had published here yesterday? Talk about inspitation! I was inspitated immediately to go and make myself some. So this morning I will be having a volumptuous pre- breakfast snack of yummy ice cubes. Sadly, I won’t have a misnamed lake took look out over when I eat them/it. This saves me the trouble of going on for a full ten minutes making it ok to call a lake by the wrong name (the locals don’t like it etc). Let’s just call my imaginary lake - Lake Invisible. Oh look, there’s Diana Ross schlepping her suitcases back from the airport. Oi! Diana! Diana! Look up its meeeee - the famous one...I’m sooooo impressed by you...

Loud? Moi?

Peace...✌
I’m on my way over on the ferry yet again, @Oops. Is my work never done? After steaming your bunting for the Jubilee, now I find myself travelling back this monring. I’m not one to complain - the breeze is most welcome - but lordy, lord did I not make myself clear? No Ladders! Look what a ladder did to our @Miscanthus? You will let the dust settle on top of the bookcase and I will fetch you down myself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So they went to a Jazz festival.......they never listen to Jazz, all you ever hear her say is that she has "classical" music playing throughout the house :LOL: . She is a posh bird now.... You know she forgets she was dancing half naked around poles at one stage in Ibiza 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
KM need to drop this fool and sign someone with a bit of fashion sense like Model Mouth, Nadia Anya or Samantha Guerrero who have all done sponsors with KM before.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good monring everybody!

Did any of the influencer guests tag Elsie’s account in their vlogs? I would be interested to know because she tagged these two and we never saw her interact with either in the whole vlog?
00CF5C75-78BA-4A96-AC14-1E384836E0A9.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Weirdly she talked abougt Lauren from Aavelle - who is the LA Way on insta and how she spent time with her and her husband and dog and they loved them, yet she tagged her brand (so she gets more freebies) but didn't tag her instagram page. Typical Lydia, it is only about her!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Alert! Breaking news!
New video on tiktok, unboxing and styling the Chanel heart bag. If you are allergic to her face, I’m warning you: prepare the antihistamine, it’s mega slappable! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Did any of the influencer guests tag Elsie’s account in their vlogs? I would be interested to know because she tagged these two and we never saw her interact with either in the whole vlog?
View attachment 1418462
On insta stories ….. a few days ago Noor (Queen of jet lags) posted a selfie of the 3 of them together
Although Patricia was sitting on the other side of Nick at dinner, she certainly wasn’t gushing to interact with Her Ladyship
But we all know Lydia likes to promote other women 😜 There will be a hidden agenda for tagging them

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I love how the magnums are on a silver serving dish @Oops... As always, you are so classy 🥰🥰🥰
A proper lady......everything our Elsie aspires to!
Only the best ‘treats on trays’ droned in for our girl in her pool!
Sending some to you now too!
Watch out in your garden.
Some can be quite low flying and we don’t want any accidents 😜🍧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh lord, what compelled Smellier to do a giveaway with Liddles? They clearly didn’t like her styling as none of it appear on their Insta nor have they posted her video on their grid.

She keeps saying ‘my giveaway’, is more focused on showing off a very outdated outfit and doesn’t talk about the bag at all. This would have been an easy win for all involved 🤦🏻‍♀️

E3FBEE2F-6AD2-470B-960F-3114A6A144AA.jpeg
D1A77939-E74F-4FDC-A698-2E16EF259993.jpeg
F6985048-41EC-4F42-92E3-ED5B3A21C7EA.jpeg

You can’t even see the bloody bag. A bright colour like red or green would have been so much more appropriate to show off the bag

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m on my way over on the ferry yet again, @Oops. Is my work never done? After steaming your bunting for the Jubilee, now I find myself travelling back this monring. I’m not one to complain - the breeze is most welcome - but lordy, lord did I not make myself clear? No Ladders! Look what a ladder did to our @Miscanthus? You will let the dust settle on top of the bookcase and I will fetch you down myself!
🤪😜It worked! Anything to get you back over! Anything!! 💕💕

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dear MK,
Your work will NEVER be done unless you read the big LEM Medical Encyclopedia
It contains all things medical for the modern woman, like the power of half a paracetamol, how using Factor 50 Sun cream makes your skin red and eating dandruff as a nutrient

When your poor daughter fainted, you should have left her lying on the ground to recover while YOU went off to lie down. Seeing someone faint can be traumatic and you should have taken the rest of the day off instead of helping her and sitting in the hospital while she was treated for her injuries. You must learn to look after No1
You shouldn’t say that bruising has left someone black and blue - always check a Farrow & Ball colour card, the discolouration could actually be Railings with a hint of Hague Blue
Just let the dust settle on the bookcase - we can get the hired help to sort it or just buy a new bookcase every time it gets dusty

I hope darling daughter knows (nose) that you are speed reading the LEM Medical Encyclopedia to fully understand the effects of Botox and face fillers and realise that if she goes for the Lydia Look she will have to apply for a postcode to cover the size of the new nose

So if you are coming on the Ferry, please leave the medical book at the Muster Point for others to improve their medical knowledge. In the event of an emergency it is important to know that Elizabeth Arden 8hr cream only covers 6 hrs if you travel through time zones

Hoping DD is continuing to improve & get sorted 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Rest assured this is Alis gig and he will...eventually...have a tab on it.

On the topic of hydrangeas, as a garden designer and plant lover, I find it sad that there are only hydrangeas and lavender in Vic's garden. There's a reason she hasn't shown it until now. It only looks good once a year.
Sainsbury's car park does better.

PS everything is wasted on these two idiots. It's nauseating 🤮
I was thinking that as well. I love how there is something always in bloom in my flower beds. From spring through fall something is taking a turn to show off. I think her planning was very poorly done on the hard scape as well. SO much kindly gifted pavers everywhere and the strange fountain. Did she have a professional landscaper? It doesn’t look like it to me. It’s so poorly planned. But alas so is the interior of Vic’s home. But yet still looks better than Lydiot’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dear MK,
Your work will NEVER be done unless you read the big LEM Medical Encyclopedia
It contains all things medical for the modern woman, like the power of half a paracetamol, how using Factor 50 Sun cream makes your skin red and eating dandruff as a nutrient

When your poor daughter fainted, you should have left her lying on the ground to recover while YOU went off to lie down. Seeing someone faint can be traumatic and you should have taken the rest of the day off instead of helping her and sitting in the hospital while she was treated for her injuries. You must learn to look after No1
You shouldn’t say that bruising has left someone black and blue - always check a Farrow & Ball colour card, the discolouration could actually be Railings with a hint of Hague Blue
Just let the dust settle on the bookcase - we can get the hired help to sort it or just buy a new bookcase every time it gets dusty

I hope darling daughter knows (nose) that you are speed reading the LEM Medical Encyclopedia to fully understand the effects of Botox and face fillers and realise that if she goes for the Lydia Look she will have to apply for a postcode to cover the size of the new nose

So if you are coming on the Ferry, please leave the medical book at the Muster Point for others to improve their medical knowledge. In the event of an emergency it is important to know that Elizabeth Arden 8hr cream only covers 6 hrs if you travel through time zones

Hoping DD is continuing to improve & get sorted 💕
Oh Dead Salmon! That post was utterly Mole’s Breath and Dachshund Spit in It’s vivid colour and funniness....
1657884244843.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is Lydia constantly draping herself and flirting with that NickFrazz dude? Even the comments are that of a woman desperate to get the attention of a man she wants? It’s a little embarrassing. Is she trying to make Aldi jealous? Making a play for Nick?
I can’t see her labiaship being happy of that was Ali with another woman draped over him and flirting!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.