Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today I was seen by a home visit Doctor, I have Thryroiditis, bloody painful to swallow, talk, drink, eat and a uti with bad Kidney infection, so not feeling my best lols, antibiotics now, blood test and scan of my Thyroid next week.
Just wanted to say you lovelies keep me going, love to all on here ❤😘😘
Hugs 🤗🤗🤗
Rest up, take care and hope you feel better very soon. Sending lots of love X

Sad , we didn’t get our good mornings 😢😭.
I believe I shall be up all night, Grumpy Snoopy underwent serious surgery this morning and will not rest or sleep. I got in forty winks between midnight and one.
I hope you both managed to get some sleep last night and Grumpy Snoopy is feeling more comfortable now. X 🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sadly lacking in humour but new thread and recap up.

Sad , we didn’t get our good mornings 😢😭.
I believe I shall be up all night, Grumpy Snoopy underwent serious surgery this morning and will not rest or sleep. I got in forty winks between midnight and one.
I'm so sorry @Hunevoque2
Hope poor Grumpy Snoopy is ok and you got some rest. 💓

@Peppypoopar Sending huge hugs to you 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
#144 Lydia you’ll never be lauded, you’re far too sordid, go get your house re boarded

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.