Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t watch the vlogs, is she looking to buy a holiday home in France as well as move homes in the UK? I’m sad hearing about the dogs, to chew through a collar is quite something, I would be horrified if one of my 3 dogs did that to another.

Reactions: 13
Good Morning and welcome to today🌹

I missed the memo! Did you miss the memo too? Or unlike me do you know what day it is and why we have been given red and green conical hats to wear? The only thing I can find is that it’s Accept Your Geekiness Day! No really - look it up...

One more sleep before the excitement of the next vlog. I know - the anticipation is barely containable! Another thrilling instalment from the desk of Granddad. Any of you who need a new knitting pattern for swimming shorts for him do let me know. I do have quite a lot of them somewhere in an old trunk in the attic. I can share them with you upon written request.

I think I am still a little traumatised having seen the photo of ’Wrong Lake Gwynnie Paltrow’ and her slappable friend stretching his hind leg up on the wall. I think that must have been another memo I missed...

I think it’s the heat...don’t you? I will continue to try to find my geekiness attractive...Anything for a free hat!

Peace...✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You know what I also don’t believe anymore? That she’s having PT sessions in the morning. She used to show glimpses of it but hasn’t done that for a long time.
vverryy interesting....and countdown to showing her PT in an upcoming vlog 🙄😆

god forbid anyone thinks she can't afford it anymore!

It must be one of her lurking accounts. Got to drive that lie home for the doubters, eh Lyds?
Also, yet again it looks like she got it wrong. Several people are pointing out in the comments that it’s Lake Léman, not Lake Geneva. Why is she not embarrassed to be such a thicko??

WOW I can't believe her manipulation works on some people...that is EXACTLY what she wants people to think!

Reactions: 13
Blimey - I’m getting Jerusha, drug lord Marruch and Olivia Newton-John ....Google has exploded!
Jerusha is hard to pin down. There is always some sort of drama with her. She has drama with her VIEWERS. I don’t know if she is really busy in her videos or Trophy wife busy. She seems to be a trend follower? And is on YouTube to be on YouTube. Not as an actual job. Doesn’t seem to like what she buys?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The whole outfit is totally ridiculous and sorry but that bag is a no no!
re: Chanel heart

it was funny because she would never in a milllliioonnnn years wear it herself but she did the best she could to make it look cute haha not sure white denim makes it look elegant or stylish....kinda tacky....I think there are better fabrics and draping to wear it with, the outfit she chose was kinda cheesy.

but yeah, way to sell it Lyds.....didn't even show the others ways to wear it that she was explaining, cross body etc,

didn't show a close-up, or detail shot....or the inside....shocking she does this tit for a living....

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Good Morning and welcome to today🌹

I missed the memo! Did you miss the memo too? Or unlike me do you know what day it is and why we have been given red and green conical hats to wear? The only thing I can find is that it’s Accept Your Geekiness Day! No really - look it up...

One more sleep before the excitement of the next vlog. I know - the anticipation is barely containable! Another thrilling instalment from the desk of Granddad. Any of you who need a new knitting pattern for swimming shorts for him do let me know. I do have quite a lot of them somewhere in an old trunk in the attic. I can share them with you upon written request.

I think I am still a little traumatised having seen the photo of ’Wrong Lake Gwynnie Paltrow’ and her slappable friend stretching his hind leg up on the wall. I think that must have been another memo I missed...

I think it’s the heat...don’t you? I will continue to try to find my geekiness attractive...Anything for a free hat!

Peace...✌
Good morning dear @Oops...

It’s only 6.15 PM here and is so funny to have friends all over the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jerusha is hard to pin down. There is always some sort of drama with her. She has drama with her VIEWERS. I don’t know if she is really busy in her videos or Trophy wife busy. She seems to be a trend follower? And is on YouTube to be on YouTube. Not as an actual job. Doesn’t seem to like what she buys?
Isn't Jerusha also doing a Chanel Heart bag giveaway ???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.