Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Am now noticing the nerd! Hmmm! Also noted she fell out with business partner through ‘differences in vision ‘...hmm. She’s very attractive and I like the decor at their house...still deciding. Might be a bit twee after a while not sure yet...What’s with the partners of these women? We’re they all designed by the same left- brained architect?
Yes, she's a bit saccharine these days. Thomas is the origjnal Splainer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Anyone seen this

YouTube
Celebrity radio - Lydia millen secret life, wedding drama, house tour, hair surgery
Yep - I watched it right through a couple of days ago. Much ado about nothing. Clickbait - he’s just reeling off her career path - no goss!

Reactions: 10

Sofie

VIP Member
If Barkley chews Porters collar why not take them off while they are in the house?
I wondered too so I checked to see if she affiliate linked them and she hadn t (maybe when they film a walk and put it on the flog that s when she uses the link) It s not like they need the collars on for walking, the dummies use harnesses.

• Heart

Wazabi

Chatty Member
In Lydia's latest vlog she says "Ali is on a trip with his manager" and she repeats it twice...do we know who this manager is?

ohhreeally

I’d stop all spending completely until she has brought in a top notch dog trainer to stop Berkeley eating all the things he shouldn’t because he’s bored. It’s by far the most pressing priority she has - before it’s too late! Seriously!
I agree, it was tongue in cheek!

ilikenailpolish

All the others seem younger than our Lyds. It looks like she is their mother or something. I bet she felt out of place with the younger, more relevant crowd. In fact I bet her imposter syndrome reared it’s ugly head too. Lyds, you are a has been, just stay at home and read your books next time!
The lad behind her in the group photo looks like Oliver Proudlock from Made in Chelsea! I could be wrong of course, bc wth would he be seen with influenzas is beyond me…

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Ugh, can you imagine if Elsie is on the centre court with her tummy exposed in that new favourite outfit.
I know there is no strict dress code for spectators but still....🤢
I wonder how her social anxiety is without her BFF/COO? Cawwie must be away on one her long adventures.

I just had a look but couldn’t find a single bag for sale, maybe I was just being dumb and not clicking in the right place😂
What did you search for? There are loads...

Designer handbags..65,000 +results
Screenshot_20220707-164703_eBay.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9

BlackRaven

Did she pay for her Erdem dress or was it a gift? She keeps mentioning price per wear, but you guys think it was collaboration, right?

Missclassy19

VIP Member
12 minute mark in Alis video she shows this ‘almost’ genuine laugh it’s so different to the giggle she tries to play in her videos

• Haha