Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she calls it a terrace but in my opinion a terrace would be higher up, she literally has 2 steps to go down to get to the grass, which is why I say patio. I’ve always thought of a terrace as like a restaurant on the top floor or at least above ground level with indoor outdoor seating. You sit indoors or on the terrace. So not quite patio and not rooftop almost an extra extra large balcony 😂
She always called it a patio until she learned it was non-U…(it was probably pointed out to her here tbh) and she then called it a terrace.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I was blocked last year after years of following...what did I do?

Well all I can think is......i looked on rodials Instagram at her concealer #AD as it was being discussed here, which must mean rodial were informing her of non followers veiwing the #AD!

I honestly did nothing else!

She's raving nuts.

EDIT: She was on a spa break with carrie at the time, sad bint.
Let me get this straight. She blocked you because you viewed her ad on Rodial and weren't following her????? What the f*ck is she on?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why hasn’t madam posted her Amazon prime day picks? All the other influencers have. You would think with Amazon being her main income she would be posting loads of affiliate links.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who’s looking after her allotment while she is away !’
Can’t remember the gardener’s name - she brought her a cup of tea while she was working in a recent vlog. That’s the thing about Elsie, she wants to be congratulated for breathing when a cup of tea is the bare minimum. Either way, the allotment will thrive in her absence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What forgery on Stories. Picture grey dressing gown, top knot and sofa. And the poor rose arch under her care.

Reactions: 6
God she's pathetic that white amazon top is clearly too small as the inside panel doesn't cover her boobs 🤣 .Sorry but who says they don't want to sit next to their husbands? buying more crap from Amazon for the veg like you are going to grow enough to fill all those tubs! Her fake posh voice went up a notch when she was at Wimbledon. No point talking in a posh accent when you are wearing a midriff bearing top my lovely.🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Let me get this straight. She blocked you because you viewed her ad on Rodial and weren't following her????? What the f*ck is she on?
I was following her but not rodial, I watched the ad on rodials IG because it was being discussed on here, it was at the time she was in a complete spin about the ad being reported for her filter use. Its the only thing I can think of why she blocked me as I'd been following her years and never messaged her or anything?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Wait.....she went to Wimbledon THANKS TO Elizabeth Arden...mentioned the cream briefly in her dressing room before she left and then didn't feature it at all at the event/lunch????

You never even saw the product! at her home or at the event.....bizarre

She made it seem like she was just having lunch....it was barely 5 seconds shot of the lunch......AND talked endlessly about how they go "every year" we always go blah blah blah....sure....

Wow for someone who is holding onto their career by a thread she really should have pulled out all the stops for EA................

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Of course it was her STEP-mum that introduced her to the eight hour cream :rolleyes: Her life is such a farce it laughable......

Every outfit is styled with that brown Hermes belt and bag (whether it goes or not)
Buying dress after dress from AMAZON even though she claims she is a LUXURY INFLUENCER!
Fake posh voice even though there is NOTHING posh about her... she cant even use her cutlery correct, sit at a table correct, dress for any event correct etc etc.
Trust me my lovely NO ONE in their right mind would want your sad existence of a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wait.....she went to Wimbledon THANKS TO Elizabeth Arden...mentioned the cream briefly in her dressing room before she left and then didn't feature it at all at the event/lunch????

You never even saw the product! at her home or at the event.....bizarre

She made it seem like she was just having lunch....it was barely 5 seconds shot of the lunch......AND talked endlessly about how they go "every year" we always go blah blah blah....sure....

Wow for someone who is holding onto their career by a thread she really should have pulled out all the stops for EA................

and that whole the people there were posh and "I didn't want to look like a vapid vlogger" because being snobby and looking like you don't need to sell things to go to places like Wimbledon is MORE important to you .....this comes up way too much and well tough because that IT IS YOUR JOB so you're going to have to suck it up, in order to be able to prance around your garden all day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Most people in the US would call that a patio, in my experience.

It's common with most houses with any sort of yard or garden. Just a piece of tiled area one can sit out and enjoy. It could be a teeny area or larger like Lydiot's. If one has similar tiled areas on the side of the house and the back, then they'd just refer to that as the side patio vs back patio.

A terrace is more upper class and what you see with bigger, pricier properties...it would include roofed area, with arches possibly etc. It's more built up versus just a flat area which has been tiled. That's how my friends and I would differentiate between the two. It is also defined like that in Asia where I grew up.

I suppose different countries define it differently, sounds like.
Agree since I’m in the us and we say patio. But what is most interesting is that Lydia herself didn’t call it a terrace until she hired Lauren costly. So she changed the word for herself to sound more fancy.

And as a note… we in the us say powder room for a first floor bathroom without shower/tub. It’s a very common word here that no one thinks is fancy. It’s like saying kitchen or bedroom. It’s interesting in the UK this is considered fancy. So funny how different countries use language.

Reactions: 18
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 10.11.26 AM.png

Double lining??? the double lining is COMPLETELY visible!!!......shows poor quality and stands out and not in a good way

Reactions: 22
F010905E-8F0F-4233-A29B-6EB7B3D128DD.jpeg

Anyone else think this looks more like a romantic relationship anniversary post than anything to do with business? I love all my girlfriends but have never posed like this with any of them, never mind with my SO

P.S. Elsie, if you’re reading this, everyone was right. Your flogging career is in terminal decline not helped by crap in house management.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.