Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sign of her Sellier giveaway then!

Who wears a white top with white jeans like that - she looks pathetic!

She's not deleting comments again - I think it is a tactic - anything is better than nothing right Elsie??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1411339
Anyone else think this looks more like a romantic relationship anniversary post than anything to do with business? I love all my girlfriends but have never posed like this with any of them, never mind with my SO

P.S. Elsie, if you’re reading this, everyone was right. Your flogging career is in terminal decline not helped by crap in house management.
They definitely have a sexual relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t remember the gardener’s name - she brought her a cup of tea while she was working in a recent vlog. That’s the thing about Elsie, she wants to be congratulated for breathing when a cup of tea is the bare minimum. Either way, the allotment will thrive in her absence.
Its only soil anyway , needs no attention and will do quite nicely on its own until the weeds take over...:whistle::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ali the jazz elf just proper made me laugh out loud clicking out of sync and without soul. Hot little jazzy head role, bwess. Such sycophants the pair of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1411339
Anyone else think this looks more like a romantic relationship anniversary post than anything to do with business? I love all my girlfriends but have never posed like this with any of them, never mind with my SO

P.S. Elsie, if you’re reading this, everyone was right. Your flogging career is in terminal decline not helped by crap in house management.
Loves it so much she is always moaning about her staff being in her house!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ali the jazz elf just proper made me laugh out loud clicking out of sync and without soul. Hot little jazzy head role, bwess. Such sycophants the pair of them!
I think she thought he looked a right wally thats why she filmed it. She seems sneaky like that to me.

• Sad
  • Sick
Agree since I’m in the us and we say patio. But what is most interesting is that Lydia herself didn’t call it a terrace until she hired Lauren costly. So she changed the word for herself to sound more fancy.

And as a note… we in the us say powder room for a first floor bathroom without shower/tub. It’s a very common word here that no one thinks is fancy. It’s like saying kitchen or bedroom. It’s interesting in the UK this is considered fancy. So funny how different countries use language.
Yes, I refer to my downstairs bathroom off my living room as a powder room too. Love to learn the differences from one country to the next.

The one that takes the cake for me though is Lydiot claiming that 3 foot wide tiled area outside her games room and office, is a courtyard. I know all UK and US Tattlers will agree that tiny little damp foot path with her fountain that sounds like someone having a wee, is NOT a courtyard.

She's such a moron.

He looked especially teeny tiny too.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Anyone seen this

YouTube
Celebrity radio - Lydia millen secret life, wedding drama, house tour, hair surgery
Yep - I watched it right through a couple of days ago. Much ado about nothing. Clickbait - he’s just reeling off her career path - no goss!

Reactions: 10
Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 10.43.19 AM.png

......WOW hard to believe this is even real....please DO NOT validate the grandmother crap

wait....Natural food made from your kitchen??????? WHERE???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1411339

More like 5 years of torpedoing my career 💣......Thanks bestie!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She should also stop wearing the same bloody clothes isn’t that the skirt from Wimbledon.🤮

That huge closest and she wears the same dresses days in a row.......isn't she supposed to be a fashion influencer? inspiring outfit ideas?

I'm not asking her to wear a different outfit every day of the year....but to high-profile events and trips a couple DAYS apart? she has to have more than two dresses at her disposal, gross and boring.

doesn't she know the same dress will be featured on her Vlog AND Instagram?? its not like 3 months apart....it's literally DAYS

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.