Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Devastated" ... Really ??? REALLY.???
Devastated because you didn't remove table cloth clips. This is beyond terming this post as "first world problems".
Girl, you need to get a grip. A reality check. Eat a banana and have cuppa lovely. Because you are losing your mind. Literally bonkers.
Bloody drama queen.

Screenshot_20220705-151725_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I actually did end up selling everything on eBay, shoes, wallets and sunglasses. I got a lot more money than any reseller site offered me. But then I got a bad buyer who has put me off so now I just suffer having to look at my bad purchases everyday.
I’ve had two bad buyers…..it’s good to get the help option and ask to speak to someone on the phone…..they are very sympathetic with Karen issues…….pardon to anyone called Karen who’s reading this. They help to diffuse the situation and remind us that some people who are really crappy all the time can still sleep at night. My hope is that Karma will be working on a longer time frame.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1394627Least one Lydia is doing well - Lydia Tomlinson just launched her collection with Pretty Lavish an hour ago.
Oh thank you for linking this! I've never watched her channel, but took a wee peek at this video. I have to admit it's so nice to see the absence of floral dresses and ribbon bow belt substitutes! lol. Also, I appreciate that she doesn't have green nails, and she actually styles each piece individually, and/or in a couple of different ways. AND she doesn't have complete and utter verbal diarrhoea. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Considering she stalks Tattle, you’d think she’d have picked up on this by now? It’s such awful etiquette. If I were one of her dinner guests, it would be one of the first things I would mention.
Absolutely except we are talking about little Miss Perfect here. If we think her silver service is incorrect then it is us who have the problem, if we say why is she calling spinach ice-berg lettuce it is us who are wrong, if she calls beetroot radishes then that is what they are. Elsie has absolutely no interest in getting things right. It s completely baffling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This just popped up on my screen, dunno why.....tee hee....can't stop laffin'

Screenshot 2022-07-05 at 20.46.21.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Absolutely except we are talking about little Miss Perfect here. If we think her silver service is incorrect then it is us who have the problem, if we say why is she calling spinach ice-berg lettuce it is us who are wrong, if she calls beetroot radishes then that is what they are. Elsie has absolutely no interest in getting things right. It s completely baffling.
So true!! Can you imagine her holding down an actual job?! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually did end up selling everything on eBay, shoes, wallets and sunglasses. I got a lot more money than any reseller site offered me. But then I got a bad buyer who has put me off so now I just suffer having to look at my bad purchases everyday.
I've sold a lot on eBay and the few times I've needed it I've found their resolution system very good. Don't be put off by one bad buyer. Most people are honourable.

This just popped up on my screen, dunno why.....tee hee....can't stop laffin'

View attachment 1394760
Spooky!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh thank you for linking this! I've never watched her channel, but took a wee peek at this video. I have to admit it's so nice to see the absence of floral dresses and ribbon bow belt substitutes! lol. Also, I appreciate that she doesn't have green nails, and she actually styles each piece individually, and/or in a couple of different ways. AND she doesn't have complete and utter verbal diarrhoea. ;)
Agree - she is so refreshing in comparison. The separates are considered pieces that can be mix and matched and not an ounce of polyester - all linen and cotton - unlike Lydia’s ‘Collection’ - Insert Agnetha’s eye-roll 😂😂

FE432FE6-B11B-42AA-9CCF-8B8BD2B5B8A8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"Devastated" ... Really ??? REALLY.???
Devastated because you didn't remove table cloth clips. This is beyond terming this post as "first world problems".
Girl, you need to get a grip. A reality check. Eat a banana and have cuppa lovely. Because you are losing your mind. Literally bonkers.
Bloody drama queen.

View attachment 1394669
If she thinks that's devastating then she should try dealing with some of the real life issues that we all deal with. I'm not talking about falling off ladders 🙄 but death, miscarriages, cancer.
Ugh, she's so self absorbed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I've sold a lot on eBay and the few times I've needed it I've found their resolution system very good. Don't be put off by one bad buyer. Most people are honourable.

Spooky!
I probably will try again as I have some bags I no longer use that are taking up a lot of space. The funny thing about the bad buyer I had was I obviously looked him up on social media since I had his name and address and it turned out he actually worked in the same department store as me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I probably will try again as I have some bags I no longer use that are taking up a lot of space. The funny thing about the bad buyer I had was I obviously looked him up on social media since I had his name and address and it turned out he actually worked in the same department store as me :ROFLMAO:
Spooky (again)! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That Dior makeup bag was a gift too.

All this greed when the money could go to charity. At the end of the day she probably didn't pay for most of these pieces.

Next, week we will see her wearing a new Hermes bag, after all, this money will go towards said new bag.

Maybe this is her new bag, it's her colour. It says it's Sold.

View attachment 1394200

Does anyone know how much a FAKE mini kelly even costs??

curious to know how much money she is saving,

I assume it's legal to do so? she must have got it from an online source, right?

Im 90% convinced hers is fake due to no unboxing and terrible stichting.

Reactions: 22

I assume it's legal to do so? she must have got it from an online source, right?

Anywhere between 100 and 1000€! Depending on quality !

Reactions: 18

To be fair you can pay as little or as much as you want for a fake. I think somebody posted some good quality fakes (from Web sites) on here but I have seen fakes in the Far East ranging from 10s of pounds to hundreds. You can walk straight from a designer store to a market / a shop near a market and struggle to see the difference with the latter.
Recently in Turkey there were loads of cheap fakes that would be 'passable' to those people who didn't know what to look for.

Just flicking through the Style section of The Sunday Times and there is a feature on buying designer bags. I will photograph it tomorrow in decent light and post it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’m too tired/lazy to quote from previous posts and way behind..but why elude one cut a perfectly good tablecloth to make into a runner when all one had tk do was fold it??? Meant to post this comment when she cut up try tablecloth but clearly I’ve been triggered hence posting and moaning about Lidl’s stupidity now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
To be fair you can pay as little or as much as you want for a fake. I think somebody posted some good quality fakes (from Web sites) on here but I have seen fakes in the Far East ranging from 10s of pounds to hundreds. You can walk straight from a designer store to a market / a shop near a market and struggle to see the difference with the latter.
Recently in Turkey there were loads of cheap fakes that would be 'passable' to those people who didn't know what to look for.

Just flicking through the Style section of The Sunday Times and there is a feature on buying designer bags. I will photograph it tomorrow in decent light and post it.
Oh, yeah, I think I saw that! Don’t you just love Dolly Alderton? Sometimes I think I buy the ST just to read her column!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Devastated - you are one bleeping (please excuse my language) delusional witch !!! Devastated is losing your father like I did during Covid when I couldn’t see him in hospital when he was dying!!!! Karma will get you one day - you are such a selfish, self absorbed idiot - you think anyone gives a tit about your bloody garden, table scapes and shot fashion from Amazon - god you are unbelievable!!! Let’s see what you say about that in your next vlog!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Devastated - you are one bleeping (please excuse my language) delusional witch !!! Devastated is losing your father like I did during Covid when I couldn’t see him in hospital when he was dying!!!! Karma will get you one day - you are such a selfish, self absorbed idiot - you think anyone gives a tit about your bloody garden, table scapes and shot fashion from Amazon - god you are unbelievable!!! Let’s see what you say about that in your next vlog!
2B1C1CA3-8AA0-47B5-BD35-ED0B6E113458.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.