Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Amazon thing could be very lucrative for her but, unfortunately, there are loads of comments about the dresses being incorrectly linked. Another missed opportunity by her COO.

B4106D29-BAD4-4873-9FEB-150ED0FE97FB.jpeg
4714DEBB-4BBC-425C-9994-C6E0E0E7600F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1411339
Anyone else think this looks more like a romantic relationship anniversary post than anything to do with business? I love all my girlfriends but have never posed like this with any of them, never mind with my SO

P.S. Elsie, if you’re reading this, everyone was right. Your flogging career is in terminal decline not helped by crap in house management.
Everyone thinks you’re nuts because you are 😂 and Lydia love your careers never been worse so everyone was right in saying it won’t work, It doesn’t.

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_2022-07-12-20-33-13-887_com.instagram.android.jpg

See, Lydia? This is how you pull off a Mini Kelly. Carodaur serving as per usual 🙏 how refreshing. No frock in sight ✨

Also sorry, clipped it on my phone and it might be a bit wonky. But we're used to little bit of wonk in here, aren't we 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1411339
Anyone else think this looks more like a romantic relationship anniversary post than anything to do with business? I love all my girlfriends but have never posed like this with any of them, never mind with my SO

P.S. Elsie, if you’re reading this, everyone was right. Your flogging career is in terminal decline not helped by crap in house management.
Would be nice if she talked like this about her husband on their anniversary. She only posts presents and let’s him post.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tuesday evening and she posts the pics and filming from the dinner that was early on Saturday night!

tit influencer, always late, always the bare minimum - just like she takes the money for the Amazon flogs but forgets to link the dresses - surely she would earn more if she did that right - or is it Cawwee's job - whatever it's a fail!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tuesday evening and she posts the pics and filming from the dinner that was early on Saturday night!

tit influencer, always late, always the bare minimum - just like she takes the money for the Amazon flogs but forgets to link the dresses - surely she would earn more if she did that right - or is it Cawwee's job - whatever it's a fail!
All the influencers have posted the same thing about that trip looks totally boring TBH.

Reactions: 12
Only about 12 hours late, did my post here jog your memory?

FFC8CFB3-1958-4907-8C41-6C4D3B8EE0C4.png

Reusing old pictures too from when she was showing off the dirty toaster

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
All the influencers have posted the same thing about that trip looks totally boring TBH.
Isn’t everything about all these clone influencers boring… same looks, clothes, dogs, cars, jewelry, handbags… 🤢on repeat! I was watching Cassie Thorpe who can be quite funny and I am enjoying her NYC blogs, but she was out with 2 other influencers and they all had bloody Birkin in the same bloody size💤.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Influencers are a family of sheep, one does something and the rest all follow. I mean even down to what breed of dog to have. It is just sad. Mind you they sure live some lifestyle on lying to their minions.
How many times has our Lyds said she has done a major clear out and is only going to buy staple pieces 🤔....every week there are at least 6 new dresses bought. To wear around a house might I add.
The way she greedily opens the packages as they arrive. Then it is like the high wears off and it is on to the next one.
The wine too she has fridges and cupboards full of the stuff. She thinks she is so upper class when she will always be the ibiza half dressed girl trying to lure men into bars.
I'm all for people bettering themselves, but she is a horrible person who is always the victim because she is so introverted and pure 😆.
The time she left her own party to go to bed because she was introverted. No Lydia, no one wanted to talk to you about you or your house and the attention wasn't on you. So you sulked off. You could see she wasn't enjoying herself.
God I detest this woman 😆

• Heart
Just watched Emma Anders new YouTube video - is it still worth buying a Birkin in 2022 - really worth a watch. She totally nails it IMO (LOLS that the mentions that the Birkin is now the bag for the nouveau riche - yes Elise - looking at you!!) So nice to hear a genuine opinion from someone who is a real bag lover and not just a lover of brands!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just watched the latest bore fest! She obviously reads everything on here - just taken my dress to dry cleaners yeah right! Goes on an Elizabeth Arden press trip and doesn’t vlog it - what an appalling person to pick to promote your product! The rose arch has unfortunately died - mmmm me thinks she deliberately killed it as she said a while ago she wanted white roses to fit her aesthetic - god the lies that come out of her mouth! Where are the KM dresses she flogged them he’ll out of - she never wears them - just those cheap tatty Amazon dresses - oh and don’t go looking for them yourself click on her link to buy ones she shows! No thanks love 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I was following her but not rodial, I watched the ad on rodials IG because it was being discussed on here, it was at the time she was in a complete spin about the ad being reported for her filter use. Its the only thing I can think of why she blocked me as I'd been following her years and never messaged her or anything?
My god she’s more insane than I thought

Oh what a shame, her viewing numbers are going down 👇 😏😂View attachment 1411491
Watch them hike to 249k in the next week. That seems to be one of her magic view buying targets 🫢

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Isn’t everything about all these clone influencers boring… same looks, clothes, dogs, cars, jewelry, handbags… 🤢on repeat! I was watching Cassie Thorpe who can be quite funny and I am enjoying her NYC blogs, but she was out with 2 other influencers and they all had bloody Birkin in the same bloody size💤.
Sadly it seems to be the current IT bag and IT brand. Despite its long standing history. Hopefully it will pass. Or Lydia's Herpes (I refuse to believe majority of her H bags aren't fakes) bags catch fire. Mysteriously. And fatally for said bags since plastic burns well 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sadly it seems to be the current IT bag and IT brand. Despite its long standing history. Hopefully it will pass. Or Lydia's Herpes (I refuse to believe majority of her H bags aren't fakes) bags catch fire. Mysteriously. And fatally for said bags since plastic burns well 😍
IT brand , most of their stuff is super ugly! The clothes are atrocious, most of the shoes have a granny orthopedic vibe, the other bags are gross.…

Reactions: 25
Influencers are a family of sheep, one does something and the rest all follow. I mean even down to what breed of dog to have. It is just sad. Mind you they sure live some lifestyle on lying to their minions.
How many times has our Lyds said she has done a major clear out and is only going to buy staple pieces 🤔....every week there are at least 6 new dresses bought. To wear around a house might I add.
The way she greedily opens the packages as they arrive. Then it is like the high wears off and it is on to the next one.
The wine too she has fridges and cupboards full of the stuff. She thinks she is so upper class when she will always be the ibiza half dressed girl trying to lure men into bars.
I'm all for people bettering themselves, but she is a horrible person who is always the victim because she is so introverted and pure 😆.
The time she left her own party to go to bed because she was introverted. No Lydia, no one wanted to talk to you about you or your house and the attention wasn't on you. So you sulked off. You could see she wasn't enjoying herself.
God I detest this woman 😆
There is nothing that she says or does that is believable. The early morning PT sessions - unbelievable. Who has a PT session and gets straight back into their slothy grey dressing gown? Nobody. The deer story - again, not filmed, don’t believe it. The delivery guy bashing into their gateway. No - not believable. The woman who hurt her head and destroyed Lidl’s ability to do her promotional job with Lavazza - a filler for her vlog to make us believe what a sensitive moo moo she is. Not believable.

When you mention the party - that ridiculous bs about her introverted self needing to leave the party - she was wearing full make up, fully dressed, with the blanket to her chin. She just wanted to finish the vlog as poor me needs to go to bed when she most likely went back out to retrieve her beloved Whispering Angel and make rude gestures as is her usual chav behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Look at l the comments on IG of her sitting on the boat she is obviously paying people to post tit as it looks like it’s a comment 90% of the comments are regarding this coach woman - pages and pages of comments
Meanwhile, on her You Tube channel, tons of these comments

65854387-8431-4523-BA78-6B62AB5D42DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.