Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep your honking nose out of our Australian business. You are not worthy enough to speak our name and piss off with your lettuce ‘florets’ we’d rather eat soggy brown mouldy lettuce than the tit that grows in your coffin beds. And as usual we know you haven’t watched the news, you are merely repeating something you’ve overheard someone else saying. Our lettuce are not 12pound , they are 12 dollars, Australian dollars you dickweed. There’s a very big difference. 12 pounds would mean our lettuces would be 22 dollars. You really are an ignorant twit.😡
You are absolutely correct. She took this info from a comment by an Australian follower after one of her recent vlogs. She didn’t even credit the poster. Instead, she pretended that she had some knowledge of the lettuce shortage in Queensland and NSW and got the currency wrong. She has zero clue what is going on anywhere in the world but it always makes me sick when she pretends to,

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
If she can’t tell the difference between a weed and a flower she a pure idiot. I will explain with pictures Lydia,
Exibit A is a picture of wild flowers, that grow in the middle of roundabouts and the side of paths.
View attachment 1409237
Exhibit B is a weed.
View attachment 1409242View attachment 1409241
I actually have a vase of dandelions. The grandkids picked the “flowers” for me. I did not have the heart to say they are weeds. I graciously oohed and awed over the pretty flowers. 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
How convenient that her rose arch has 'died'. We all know she hated it as it was the wrong colour.

Also she was rabbiting on about being sustainable and reusing. Girl, please. Your fast fashion habit is worse for the planet than using chicken wire in floristry (little dig at josie there too)
THAT made me SO sad... and really she was happy I could tell. WHAT on earth did they do to cause that much death to it? Or did she poison it while Ali was away to get her way to replace it because she wants WHITE ROSES AND SOME GOTHIC ARCH?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She should have been a comedian. Crying that she said this look was too twee until she added the gold Kellie which made it look a lot more modern. Maybe when she is next stomping down the yellow brick road she could ask the scarecrow for some hair tips.

View attachment 1409560

That white square neck amazon dress looks like it is the same texture as old overwashed bobbled bed sheets.
THIS MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD! I mean... she has the WORST sense of style. It's also just GREED. Even with KM and any other gig... she has to pick some linkable items that she returns or sells.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I knew I'd seen this Amazon dress somewhere else, they are selling it cheaper on Shein 😂
Screenshot_20220711_234542_com.android.chrome_edit_1454754358091559.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Aaah, the ‘wheat fields’ she speaks of! It’s barley you fuckwit and when that gets cut you’re gonna itch like a mo fo! #cuntrylady #getyourcropright
In case anyone missed her twirling into the waiter, here it is.

Such elegance. Such grace. Not 🙃

View attachment 1409266
Do adults actually get on like this?! I expect my nieces who are 4-8 yrs old to twirl and dance but not an adult.

Would you say Lydia's outdoor seating area is on a terrace or a patio?
Patio

Lidl thinks that patio sounds chic, grandiose, upper class , rich…

Patios are what Spanish homes have, ie indoor courtyard.
I call it a patio, I thought Terrace was a more affluent name. I don’t agree with much of Lydia’s terms (courtyard?!! Haha) but yes, anyone with that seating are (big or small) I’d call it their patio area.

Reactions: 18
Did anyone else notice her all of the sudden talking her Annabel hydrangeas? Can she be more obvious? (Victoria just posted about hers in her insta) 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Did anyone else notice her all of the sudden talking her Annabel hydrangeas? Can she be more obvious? (Victoria just posted about hers in her insta) 😂😂😂
And Victoria also mentioned to be sitting in her favorite spot of the backyard…so Lydia goes and does the same.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
So Lydia, josie n Victoria all have the same style dressing room coincidentally n style ..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know what I also don’t believe anymore? That she’s having PT sessions in the morning. She used to show glimpses of it but hasn’t done that for a long time.
I have been thinking that for a while. Like her horse riding. It doesnt exist.

How funny she's showing her hydrangea Annabels off in her vlog - right after Vic has been posting pictures of hers and her lovely garden! So predictable!

And the all white outfit with the white Chanel bag - only she could do something that stupid! So obviously that is her deal with Sellier, they list her crap and pay her well for it and she helps them with a giveaway.

Toilet door open, toilet seat up - dirty fuckers!

Can anyone please help me with a well curated belt??? Yep she said those 3 words!
Oh that got me too. Well curated as in you effing bought it!! give me strength

Reactions: 20
So they are currently abroad again. Don't have time to watch her flogs, but isn't this another one of Ali's sponsored trips that she's being dragged along to? Seems she doesn't get any sponsored trips of her own anymore! Anytime she goes away it's always for Ali 🤣

It could just be me and my eyesight but did anyone else notice the stains around the arm holes on the Erdem dress?

View attachment 1409589View attachment 1409591View attachment 1409594View attachment 1409598
Fake tan for sure! For someone always purchasing new dresses, she tends to wear the same expensive ones to death 🙄

The word sustainability should not leave this frauds lips. You work for bleeping Boohoo.
Yeah I’m cranky.
I loathe when people like Lydiot can't see the hypocrisy with this! 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.