Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgiecait

VIP Member
Isn’t everything about all these clone influencers boring… same looks, clothes, dogs, cars, jewelry, handbags… 🤢on repeat! I was watching Cassie Thorpe who can be quite funny and I am enjoying her NYC blogs, but she was out with 2 other influencers and they all had bloody Birkin in the same bloody size💤.
TBH Cassie has had her Birkin the longest out of most YouTubers I know

Reactions: 9

Oops...

VIP Member
Can’t remember the gardener’s name - she brought her a cup of tea while she was working in a recent vlog. That’s the thing about Elsie, she wants to be congratulated for breathing when a cup of tea is the bare minimum. Either way, the allotment will thrive in her absence.
Its only soil anyway , needs no attention and will do quite nicely on its own until the weeds take over...:whistle::whistle:

• Haha

Wazabi

Chatty Member
Omg you have the most beautiful hands!!! You could be a hand model!! My hands look old like Lydia’s but not as bad but not good either!!! But you picked out a beautiful color!! Everytime I get my nails done the place doesn’t have that many great colors so I usually get the same boring me
Thanks, love! Your comment made my day ❤

• Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I’m so sorry for your loss, @Stefano. Your furry one had a wonderful life and I’m sure is at peace now that she’s not suffering. Sending you love. ❤❤❤

This is safe place for you to share what you need and know that you have a community that supports and cares about you. Please make sure that you take care of yourself first and foremost. I’m sending you healing energy from SF. Hugs, love, and psychological safety , gorgeous. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thank you so much @lurkingin94123 ❤ 🤗

• Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
Thank you so much xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to be "off topic" but I wanted to dedicate a new song to my little girl who fought so bravely til the end but didn't make it ...

This is for you little Lady xxx Daddy loves you and always will 🐶❤💔

"I will find you up there eventually ......I will dream you into life like a song I can't forget .....I just haven't found you yet" ..but I will Princess🥺

I’ve always loved Blue. Didn’t realise they’d come out with this amazing song! Thank you for sharing and I’m so sorry for your loss, praying for you ❤

• Heart

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Ok, I get it know!! Not that dumb then! I thought that my brain had dried up due to all the stress. Good news I now have shingles🎉😂.( not a joke, for real)!
Oh NO!! I hope you are okay. I heard it can be very painful. My husband is thinking of getting the vaccine since he’s at that age.
Please stay rested and no stress! ❤❤💐💐

• Heart

katiesmith81

VIP Member
A constant contradiction.

Stomping and walking fast (not elegant), yet ever so slowly fondling her veg (legit creepy). Pinkies up to tear a croissant perfectly in an oh so delicate gesture, but it's ruined by the elbows on the table.

She never just loves on the animals, instead sticks her finger in their face. Who does that? Particularly with a pointy long nail? Instead of tending to their needs when they're in distress (Porter especially with that ridiculous huge "toy box"), she grabs the camera and mocks them for content.

Face like a slapped arse when "modeling", haughtily looking down at cameras (she gets this from her mum), yet then breaks into shrieks and cackles that deform her face.

Always buying clothing and shoes that are too small whilst highlighting her XXXXXS size with every breath, which is hysterical because the too tight clothing all make her look not so small at all. Says she's all about fitness and self care, but openly drinks herself to hangover-land on the daily.

Has 3 gas guzzling vehicles that she rarely drives because she takes a taxi everywhere.

Says she was self-conscious for years due to her concrete boobies, but then wore the sluttiest evening wedding getup that showcased them in all their cylindrical glory.

Says she is gluten intolerant, but dives into pasta and bread after starving herself all day.

Makes more of a fuss over a work anniversary with another woman than she does over her own husband at their anniversaries. Curiously, never forgets her pajamas to sleep in when traveling with Ali, but when with Carrie, whoops, has to sleep naked.

Keeps saying they're moving, but hasn't stopped pouring resources into more and more changes and redecorating to further ruin the property.

Says she loves banged up shoes and things that aren't perfect, but can't cope with the wrong colour flowers in the garden.

Loses her mind over a tone of hair colour, risking her career by recklessly assaulting another woman in a vulnerable condition, yet leaves the house regularly with patchy fake tan and dirt under her fingernails.

Nothing about this wankpuffin is wholesome, aspirational, or genuine.

Unbelievable that luxe brands would want THIS to promote them:

View attachment 1413991
All that pic of her as such says to me, is she needs sectioning, like she's gonna ring someones neck haha

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I think myself and @Miss Trunchbull discussed ebay for pre-loved bags and the new authentication system. This is a good example of what we discussed. Might be of interest .. starts around the 12’50 mark.

I just had a look but couldn’t find a single bag for sale, maybe I was just being dumb and not clicking in the right place😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
New thread 5 min warning 😁

New post up lovelies 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

georgiecait

VIP Member
I don’t know much about hydro facials technically but when I asked my aesthetician about them a few years ago as part of my “skin routine” she said they are not very effective etc. No real active ingredients. She recommended I do other treatments that will show real results. Dermaplane + peel. That type of treatment actually exfoliates and stimulates the skin to produce (some technical wording I can’t recal). I have been doing this for well over 10 years and it’s incredible.

Let’s be real here. This sudden obsession with monthly hydro facials is because they are a freebie and paid for promotion for a company that makes the machines. That’s all it is. And personally I don’t find her constantly pointing out the deep cleaning scum of her fake tan and all the massive amounts of crap she puts on her face making me want to do this procedure.

If someone gets these and finds them beneficial that’s fine… I’m not slamming them persay… but we all know she’s not organically talking about them. NOTHING is organic. Even Ali is in on it. Not even trying out a lipstick or candle is real.
Dermaplaining and Hydrafacial are actually complimentary to each other, one gets rid of all the dead skin cells and the other gives you a really good clean.
Normally Hydrafacial is only beneficial when you get the red light and extra bits on top.

Good Morning - and welcome to today! 🌹

I wish I was brave enough to photograph then publish my hands all beautifully composed and serene with perfect nails - all so enviably elegant! Big sigh …S’never gonna’ happen, not with my pudgy, battered monstrosities…

Instead I give you this…(holds up invisible photograph)

What is it? I hear you ask? Has she completely lost it? I hear you think.

Weeerrrlll - it’s my hiatus hernia. Can you see it? No? Well that’s because I haven’t got one but figured I might get one if I didn’t resume my job of morning bulletins.

You turn yer back for 5 seconds and strong contender Dishy Rishi comes bowling into the mainframe? Fancy that? I actually fancy that rather a lot and am besides myself with excitement at having the UK’s first good-looking Prime Minister - EVER, to assault my weary eyes on a regular basis. It’s a one horse race but we’ll go through the motions of fair play etc and giving others a chance. Inevitably, we have a potential Influencer as Prime Minister to be. Every tailor in Christendom will want to dress him and every perfumer will want their fragrant waft to be his signature fragrance…Actually it’s not fragrance it’s scent but who’s counting? Imagine The Gypsy King before his heavyweight title fight pouting to camera talking about the heady notes of his latest ‘fragrance’ - Hedonism for Twots…Grr!

Praise be for the return of our Soul Sister @MissMidnight! I will now scamper off and check on @Miscanthus who was working in Oxford yesterday. Yes - you heard me correctly - working! Tch…Collects gorgeous basket of ready meals, freshly prepared vegetables and a rather good bottle of Pomerol…
Dishi Rishi? He looks like Roland Rat

• Haha
  • Wow

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
I probably will try again as I have some bags I no longer use that are taking up a lot of space. The funny thing about the bad buyer I had was I obviously looked him up on social media since I had his name and address and it turned out he actually worked in the same department store as me :ROFLMAO:
How marvellous! What an opportunity!👻

I’ll show her devastated. The world is full of devastating things and she’s lucky that she’s not had a maniacal gunman man loose and shooting innocent people in her back yard… a toddler trapped under his dead parents at the 4th of July parade… or war in her town…. She needs to wake the fuck up. Sorry for swearing. 🖕🏻Table cloth clips, broken overpriced coffee cups and goddamn “red” hair.
Can someone tell me what tablecloth clips are please?

• Haha