Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's looks so cheap! A "tech" strap would actually look sleeker than this monstrosity you would find in the clearance pile.

View attachment 76970
”...So after 6 months of following them on Instagram (which they dared not to pay attention to) I took the plunge (and begged for it directly)”
I have a cheapo watch from a flea market with a strap that looks exactly the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's looks so cheap! A "tech" strap would actually look sleeker than this monstrosity you would find in the clearance pile.

View attachment 76970

Wonder if she showered afterwards?

View attachment 76971
Maybe I'm the only person this bothers, but she needs a waist holster for how constantly she carries that stupid plastic water bottle around with her. Does she ever drink out of a glass??? I've noticed a few other of these girls (not women because they don't act like grown women) with these. Is it some self-infantilization thing? Because it has a straw? It's a sippy cup for adults. :unsure:

Also, who is the person on her Amazon profile, because it looks like a thrice-divorced 60 year old after some plastic surgery, and nothing like how she looks, especially now. Is that what she used to look like, after photoshop (of course)?

The Apple watch strap does not suit the face at all. Either in style or size/thickness.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Maybe I'm the only person this bothers, but she needs a waist holster for how constantly she carries that stupid plastic water bottle around with her. Does she ever drink out of a glass??? I've noticed a few other of these girls (not women because they don't act like grown women) with these. Is it some self-infantilization thing? Because it has a straw? It's a sippy cup for adults. :unsure:
Watch them all get premature perioral wrinkles from constantly sipping through the straw (and in Lydia’s case even sooner from viping).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
From what I recall, the bungalow used to be or was built/converted on where there was a potato/vegetable garden? With kitchen and servant area of some sort. The previous name was Potager House. It served the big estate mansion nearby which is now a wedding venue? It is / was hardly a manor the Lidlship wants us to think it is.

Reactions: 12
That video from last night - is she acting so erratic to try and come across as more interesting?

Also, "Me, Victoria and Jamie Genevieve were discussing Amazon at an event last year..." is the reason for this video? I did a quick trawl of Jamie's vids because I remembered seeing her upload an Amazon video last year. She uploaded one EIGHT months ago, and one THREE months ago. So at best, it's taken this idiot 3 months to copy Jamie and pull some random suggestions out of her arse, and at worst eight months to construct a video that has actually already been done (better) by somebody else.

She's trying to flog a yoga mat by claiming that her last one came with them from the old house and was "covered in paint". She was gifted a lavender scented one in December 2018 (I only remember this because I actually quite liked the sound of it, but when I looked it up it cost hundreds of pounds and no thank you, hun). If you're going to lie, give yourself a quick Goog beforehand to make sure your back is covered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I've seen quite a few influencers (both UK and America) do these Amazon hauls over the last year and it's to promote their own Amazon shop front for them to ear more money. As usual, Lydia is late to the party.

Her bedroom does indeed look out over the basement fire escape which then leads to the patio and garden. The bedroom is above her office I think and also next to the kitchen. Sorry, but there's something so 'un-luxe' about having a 'master-suit' as Lidl calls it, slap bang next to the kitchen!

I've also just watched Sophie Shohet's new car reveal. A McLaren 600LT, paid for with cash, because she actually IS a business woman with a successful company, who manages 2 informative YT vids a week without 'staff' to help, rather than a beggar with a home QVC channel, desperately trying to prove she works hard. She also manages to list and declare everything according the ASA rules in a very simple, non-confusing manner - take note, Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
”...So after 6 months of following them on Instagram (which they dared not to pay attention to) I took the plunge (and begged for it directly)”
I have a cheapo watch from a flea market with a strap that looks exactly the same.
And they're asking 550 euros for this cheap looking thing!!! Looks like a Timex watch strap that some teenager bedazzled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, who is the person on her Amazon profile, because it looks like a thrice-divorced 60 year old after some plastic surgery, and nothing like how she looks, especially now. Is that what she used to look like, after photoshop (of course)?
But that's the "global face" of that ByTerrible cc face powder :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So apparently this one bumped into Lydia and her manager “Cassie” in November 😂🤣😂🤣
they gave her and “Cassie” free tit, posted about her on the socials.
And Lydia did duck all.
Not even a like or a shout out 🤣😂🤣
1BCF5D71-33E3-4385-8F6E-C8C519657C88.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She's begging for a photographer for a shoot now on insta stories - how professional! Didn't she used to have someone that did freelance for her, probably never paid him, and Kyle who Vic uses is probably too expensive. She should use Ali!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She's begging for a photographer for a shoot now on insta stories - how professional! Didn't she used to have someone that did freelance for her, probably never paid him, and Kyle who Vic uses is probably too expensive. She should use Ali!
She hasn't find anyone to work with her yet.

Also, "Me, Victoria and Jamie Genevieve were discussing Amazon at an event last year..." is the reason for this video? I did a quick trawl of Jamie's vids because I remembered seeing her upload an Amazon video last year. She uploaded one EIGHT months ago, and one THREE months ago. So at best, it's taken this idiot 3 months to copy Jamie and pull some random suggestions out of her arse, and at worst eight months to construct a video that has actually already been done (better) by somebody else.
Maybe this last video was filmed back in October. Have to understand Carrie's priorities are cook for Lydia, bake her GF goodies, clean, deal with Lydia on her period-mood, make her awards... then at the bottom of the list is "edit video for Lydia". The only way she managed to make Vlogmas was to start to film it in November.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I am watching someone describing a bowl that hooks onto a drawer to scrape potato peelings into...

I need help.
Haha! Agree—I feel the same way! Lidl is putting so little effort into her job right now that every vlog looks the same. They’re all a hazy blur of the mundane. We only get a break when she goes somewhere outside her house, and even then she doesn’t really seem to care about producing top quality videos. It’s why she changed to the vlog format, so she could film crap, minimally edit, and toss it up on YouTube.

Meanwhile, Fashion Mumblr and Freddy My Love are off with brands doing exciting things, going exciting places, and creating uploads that they can be proud of, with really high quality production values.

I honestly think she’s doing the minimum yet selling out as maximally as she can, hoarding her pennies and depoping her unwanted freebies until YouTube is no longer a lucrative cash cow...and by that time her house will be paid off, and she’ll have a couple of million in the bank to tide her through.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 76933
I'm sorry........things she chooses "not to eat morally"?!?!?! But she'll gladly drape herself in their skins and furs?!?! This chick contradicts herself repeatedly and is the biggest fraud and hypocrite out there.

She dare imply SHE has morals when she blatantly lies, endorses fraud and dressed like a cheap bleep for years. Hilarious.

Pretending to care about animals and not eat them is a blatant lie when she consumes hundreds of shoes and bags made by the skinning and killing animals. She's a ridiculous and stupid hypocrite. Her sycophants that praise her for this yet cannot see the hypocrisy she shows, tells you how dumb and uneducated her "fans" are. There are still millions of blind sheep out there.
What is immoral about any of those foods? I think she's using the wrong word unless she thinks a banana is immoral 🤣
I've seen quite a few influencers (both UK and America) do these Amazon hauls over the last year and it's to promote their own Amazon shop front for them to ear more money. As usual, Lydia is late to the party.

Her bedroom does indeed look out over the basement fire escape which then leads to the patio and garden. The bedroom is above her office I think and also next to the kitchen. Sorry, but there's something so 'un-luxe' about having a 'master-suit' as Lidl calls it, slap bang next to the kitchen!

I've also just watched Sophie Shohet's new car reveal. A McLaren 600LT, paid for with cash, because she actually IS a business woman with a successful company, who manages 2 informative YT vids a week without 'staff' to help, rather than a beggar with a home QVC channel, desperately trying to prove she works hard. She also manages to list and declare everything according the ASA rules in a very simple, non-confusing manner - take note, Lydia.
I never did get my head around a master bedroom next to the kitchen, but I guess you can lie on the bed and still hear the microwave ping!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I still can't get over how they have a glass front door that looks right into their master bedroom. So if you leave your bedroom door open or just walk out of your bedroom, there may be someone just standing there at your front door peering in at you?

If a realtor showed me that house, I wouldn't walk past the front door. I would probably say something like "Oh you are hilarious. I would rather live in my car. Next house please?".

And she paid £1.3 MILLION for the privilege of no privacy!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.