Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wazabi

Chatty Member
In my opinion there are only two occasions in which it is acceptable to sell something that was gifted to you:
1) When you're so poor you'd starve if you don't sell that item
2) If you donate the proceeds to charity

In any other context it is NOT admissible. Lydia is not indigent (even though she enjoys starving herself and her husband for fun) and she's definitely keeping that disgusting money for herself. There are so many things you can do with items you don't use including donating them directly to charity or giving them to friends, family, neighbors, etc.

Not only she is hideous but she's not even smart! The brands who have ever gifted her anything will eventually get to know she sells stuff so they won't be working with her anymore! What a dumb, useless, revolting human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-01-26 at 10.56.55.png

She is so bloody dislikable with this arrogance and air of self importance.

No one cares Lydia
And if you have to announce that productivity is at an all time high that is really pitiful and you're just trying to prove that to yourself. What it probably means is you got off your arse and did something, so well done you for living the dream!

• Angry

happyforest

Chatty Member
At least she admitted she's boring. But truly, she is so up her own ass. OMG guys, she's batch cooking! Whoa Nelly! Nothing most people haven't been doing for decades now that there are 2 incomes needed for most families. Carrie cooks lunch and she batch cooks. And still she and Ali both look malnourished. She loves Audible. She's listening to books! YAY! You'd think for someone in the public she'd be embarrassed to have typos on every single thing she puts out into the world. She happily says AMINALS instead of ANIMALS. Squeee, she's just so darn cute. (*severe sarcasm*)

It's cringe inducing how this 31 year old behaves. I've seen more eloquent 10 year olds. Even my kids are OCD about making sure their text messages to each other don't contain typos.

• Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200127-083821_Twitter.jpg

I'm sorry........things she chooses "not to eat morally"?!?!?! But she'll gladly drape herself in their skins and furs?!?! This chick contradicts herself repeatedly and is the biggest fraud and hypocrite out there.

She dare imply SHE has morals when she blatantly lies, endorses fraud and dressed like a cheap whore for years. Hilarious.

Pretending to care about animals and not eat them is a blatant lie when she consumes hundreds of shoes and bags made by the skinning and killing animals. She's a ridiculous and stupid hypocrite. Her sycophants that praise her for this yet cannot see the hypocrisy she shows, tells you how dumb and uneducated her "fans" are. There are still millions of blind sheep out there.

• Heart
I love how she says she stopped using deodorant because she was worried about what it was putting onto her skin when she literally pumps her face full of plastic!!

• Haha
  • Wow

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Ok, took the plunge to watch the vlog - I cannot believe this entitled and indulgent moron has the nerve to sit and tell us how stressful her job is, how busy she is, how she has so much going on it affects her mental health and create the faux facade of a rundown girl boss, when she showed us just in that week, spending a week day shopping at Bicester then another day getting her nails, brows and iv drip. All her other videos are of her opening boxes, changing rooms about, having lunch and generally sitting on her arse in the bungalow?!!!
She really needs a reality check.

• Angry

Chick_pea

She is changing shit for free, and selling the used stuff for a lot of cash. I think that is why she always changes everything, she can’t say no to a freebie when she knows she can cash in some easy money.
I agree. She’s not spending any of her own money and she’s using it for content. At the same time she doesn’t actually enjoy her house. She spends so much time in it just shuffling around and changing things. Where’s the enjoyment? Where are the parties and gatherings? (Aside from the BYO booze and gifted food for New Years).

Her life is sad and pathetic. For two individuals to have such a large house they fill with so much shit they don’t share it with anyone. They don’t create memories. Their house is work. It’s not a home. It’s like those show rooms for new apartments, filled with rented furnishings. It’s all facade, no substance. No memories are created there. There’s no life in it. Much like their marriage. If I didn’t find her so low and despicable I’d actually pity her.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I am watching someone describing a bowl that hooks onto a drawer to scrape potato peelings into...

I need help.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

beahunny

Chatty Member
Also writing down Bvlgari as another brand I will never purchase from in the future. Why on God's flat green earth would I want to drop £3000 on a handbag that is thrown at entitled, unprofessional brats for £0? What a joke.

Happyfocker

The things she says and does are so unbelievable it makes me think no one could possibly that fucking stupid...but here we have the actual proof of someone who literally has half a brain cell if that I mean the sad story of Kobe and his daughter is all over the news and she can't even get the guys name right. This bitch is a bottom feeder and she didn't read or hear about it. She just copied what some other dumbass fuck tweeted who gave the wrong name. Go away you loser. I hope you lose more of your genuine subs which at this point isn't that many.

• Heart

My2cents

Chatty Member
Wow I'm absent for a few days after giving birth and I come back to this shit. She really is something else I tell ya... the following numbers is really starting to really reaalllyyyy piss me off so much why is she getting away with this fuckery 🤬

• Heart
Soooo... I just watched the beginning of Ali's recent video where he mentioned he and the wifey were going shopping on a Wednesday. How can Lydia possibly claim that she has a "fast paced office" and "busy work life" when she can take a full Wednesday and go shopping with her husband? She seems to honestly believe that packing for trips, shopping, opening packages, and organizing her closet is "working". Sorry dear, that is not working. Those things are what most people do after ACTUAL work or on weekends for fun. She is absolutely out of touch with reality.

• Heart
She is now selling (very obviously, and provable) gifted bags on her stories.... I would report but I spent the whole weekend submitting hours of material about her already (will update here on what later )) any body else up for it?

• Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Amelia and Victoria, amongst other bloggers, were invited to the Dior Capture Totale event and the only one Dior continues to ignore is Lydiot.

Clearly, Dior does not see Lydiot representing class and style thus never invites her despite her desperate attempts at trying to get their attention. They were at a several day event at a luxury hotel whilst Lydiot lumbered around her stupid bungalow in her grubby robe as usual.

It says a lot indeed when a major brand repeatedly refuses to invite a specific blogger.

Several others also invited to Paris Fashion Week like Victoria, Tamara etc. whilst again Lydiot is just sitting in her dumb dressing room talking about a water bottle and a piece of plastic to collect your potato peelings in from Amazon. 😂

Obviously, brands aren't interested in her for a reason and it speaks volumes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
How can someone in the public eye make so many mistakes with her spelling and grammar? You don't need to walk around with a dictionary these days you know, just use autocorrect love!

And also that tweet about Kobe Bryant and the australia stuff really pissed me off, it is totally without meaning or consideration, just copying what other people are tweeting and posting, so I think she's really disrespectful.

Yesterday Claire Chouquette put up an insta story about the holocaust, and I messaged her and said I agree it's so important it is never forgotten, and we had a conversation over insta and she told me she went to the holocaust museum in Israel and a few other things. Such a little thing, but showed she actually cared about what she was saying.

It is crazy to think Lydia has so many subscribers to her chanel and so many followers when she has nothing about her that stands out anymore. She's lost her 'looks' which defined her, now what has she got apart from her house.

Her tweet saying she is now so far ahead with her vlogging that she can have a week off, shows she has no ambition, that the vlogs to come are obviously more crap filmed in her home, nothing real time, and that she has nothing much going on, and she really does not care about the content she puts out as long as she fulfils her schedule plans. Realistically how many vlogs can someone film to get ahead of themselves? A haul, a get ready with me, something about her home. Now we know we won't be watching!

• Angry
Reactions: 26