Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so tonights flog is just an ad for Clé de Peau Beauté with a load of other crap thrown in as well, some random tit from Asos and all her freebies!
Tuning in now, comments to follow!

Reactions: 11
She's so nice!
She is so ungrateful it pains me. I wish I had the luck to spend so much time with my husband but us normal people have jobs and actual things to do so we see each other when he has an evening off.
Lydia, this is the real luxury you have, try to appreciate it, please.

Reactions: 10
Confused. Did she cancel the charity work & go to Paris..to flog phone cases?
Lady Lydia was never planning on attending a gathering of the great unwashed.

She posted a photo of Ali’s car boot with Ali’s donations to make herself look good!
and that act just sums Lydia up perfectly. 😐
fake as duck.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
wow fashion blogger - Primark style fleeces from Asos and Timberlands - this is fabulous!

Meanwhile here's her mate Victoria today, in Paris, in designer gear, on a PR trip!

vic2.png

• Haha
Must have Ipad with her at all times to 'reply' delete youtube comments after video upload :ROFLMAO:

so beauté is pronounced boo-tay, thanks twit, pronounced twit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
holy tit her planning, omfg *speechless* does she have any clue at all.. ANY.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They are such a odd couple 'we are going to snuggle on the sofa' yes but not snuggle together your on different sofas ffs.
The risotto looked like rice pudding with butter beans in.
Shes loving Laura Mercier products now shes got a #spon
That Cle De Peau face cream looked soo oily.
bloody hell her hairs like straw. Get a hair mask on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I doubt anyone has to do so much planning as our Lidl - planning and prepping constantly for duck all!

Also, must rush out and buy a £700 face cream.....byeee

Ali get a back sack and crack wax at Dermaspa!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I doubt anyone has to do so much planning as our Lidl - planning and prepping constantly for duck all!

Also, must rush out and buy a £700 face cream.....byeee

Ali get a back sack and crack wax at Dermaspa!
Well that is a big spend for something that would 100% give me a rash and spots, and end up on my feet!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she even realise how she comes across? "I wear a £1000 Balmain dress to sit in my office at home because it's comfy" moron, how is she relatable to anyone?

• Haha
  • Angry
'Mister Millen Gordon...but ARE you going to come & join me on the sofa, because it's gone 5 o'clock & you're STILL working'???
Do they sleep in & work 2hours a day or something?! #lazyf*ckers

• Haha
I can't be bothered watching the latest one. I think it will cause me to fall asleep too early

Reactions: 6
Does she even realise how she comes across? "I wear a £1000 Balmain dress to sit in my office at home because it's comfy" moron, how is she relatable to anyone?
The way she was going on I thought she was going out...silly me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.