Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea that was kind of my point. I don't think she was ever on the "A List" for Dior Beauty. She got invites when the first choices declined. She isn't even on the backup list anymore.

No doubt Caweee been calling Dior to get the bag of skin care freebies and madam will show them in a few weeks, announcing she missed the Dior trip as had another engagement! - standard Lydia bullshit!!

Reactions: 12
OK, between that and the stinky fake tan tit ... no wonder she douses herself in perfume!! I wouldn't want to be within a block radius of her! (I'm very sensitive to smells)
All I could think of was her stinky pits in all those designer clothes she’s Depoping! 🀒

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Muff, one day will you make my dream come true & merge Lydl with david coulthard's (sorry young 'uns-he's an ex f1 driver) chin? As that's the way her sinking jawline's heading with this filler addiction.
Oh magnificent Georgee, I think you speak for us all!! Muff - DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eurgh. We stay at farm house for privacy. I don’t know why they let these people in who are addicted to their cameras. If I can go for a week and pay full price and not take any photos these free loaders should be able too.

Reactions: 28
Eurgh. We stay at farm house for privacy. I don’t know why they let these people in who are addicted to their cameras. If I can go for a week and pay full price and not take any photos these free loaders should be able too.
A few years ago I discussed this with staff at Babington House (I'm not a member, but paid for a stay there once). They rent out the spaces for functions and PR events on the change-over weekday/weeknight (between weeklong stays) - so the influencers are almost always at Soho Farmhouse or Babington on like a random Thursday. I think to in some way preserve the privacy members pay for. (Things may have changed though, this was in 2016).
Of course, some influencers are members - so other members can't escape them!

Reactions: 3
A few years ago I discussed this with staff at Babington House (I'm not a member, but paid for a stay there once). They rent out the spaces for functions and PR events on the change-over weekday/weeknight (between weeklong stays) - so the influencers are almost always at Soho Farmhouse or Babington on like a random Thursday. I think to in some way preserve the privacy members pay for. (Things may have changed though, this was in 2016).
Of course, some influencers are members - so other members can't escape them!
Also why luxe Lidl had her wedding on a random Tuesday - because its CHEAP mid week. Despite her trying to claim she had a 3 day weekend celebration like Frow, it was one day, on a Tuesday, because it would literally have been half the price of a weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At farmhouse I walk around in my gym kit all day and would be mortified if I ended up on a blog πŸ˜‚. It’s a nice and quiet place to be creative. They are risking their members for a quick buck allowing the events to come in and have Lydia shrieking like a banshee all day!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Well if it's free she won't skip it...she makes my blood boil! 😑😑😑 Also poor esthetician, who has to tend to Lidl...can you imagine the stench she must endure?

Screenshot_20200124-130644_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Didn't she get on the Dior makeup team because Victoria couldn't attend an event and they needed to replace her? Or was it with L'Oreal?

Reactions: 1
I thought the weekends were her self care days which is why she doesn't "work" them? So it's a three day weekend now?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't she get on the Dior makeup team because Victoria couldn't attend an event and they needed to replace her? Or was it with L'Oreal?
That was Loreal and was some time back, Lidl ended up going to Paris in Vic's place. Caused quite a bit of consternation between them which now appears to have been forgotten about/buried.

Reactions: 8
That was Loreal and was some time back, Lidl ended up going to Paris in Vic's place. Caused quite a bit of consternation between them which now appears to have been forgotten about/buried.
I still find so bizarre how Lydia ended up on Victoria's wedding. And how Victoria ended up living on Milton Keynes.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.