Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More like your grandma who quilts 25 random sized mismatched fabric swatches she has Sitting around and gives it to you for Christmas.

It sounds good god stupid to me. Like the crap she attaches it to. A bespoke cat flap cubby, a bespoke cushion, a bespoke rose bush and pampas-ass bush, a bespoke “courtyard” *cough cough** plant wall. The chick uses it for so much crap it doesn't apply to
My bespoke nose 👃🏼
So, where is Lydia?
Stuck in a tunnel while on a train?
Fudge. I don’t know any of these bloggers beside Tamara and Caro Daur (sp?) who isn’t photographed.

Reactions: 5
GAME CHANGER.....A bleeping PHONE CASE IS NOT A GAME CHANGER YOU DAFT BINT!!!!

Leonie‘s cases are a complete rip off of the ted baker cases from about 2/3 years ago.
Insufferable pair of idiots.

That vlog was a duck load of nothing, so much talking and absolutely nothing of value said.
when you need to add the time you get up at to your to-do list you know you need help.
more shopping. more pointless purchases.
more conversation about an overpriced cream thats done nothing for her ravaged skin.
more attempts at making tattle believe they sleep in the same bed.

I hate that cat and I don’t hate any animals, I just bleeping hate that cat.

that is all

Must have Ipad with her at all times to 'reply' delete youtube comments after video upload :ROFLMAO:
we all know she doesn’t schedule uploads because she wants to watch and control the comments.
complete bullshit it effects her views 🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Forgive me, my fashion sense is bland but is Leonie wearing plastic sandwich bags as a dress in her launch? Those phone cases are so tacky, I’ll be seeing them in TK Maxx in 2022, you know that bit by the till that everyone walks past.

Leonie is incredibly thin too. Crikey. Lydia you got competition on being unhealthily thin there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
GAME CHANGER.....A bleeping PHONE CASE IS NOT A GAME CHANGER YOU DAFT BINT!!!!

Leonie‘s cases are a complete rip off of the ted baker cases from about 2/3 years ago.
Insufferable pair of idiots.
They are not even Leonie’s. They are iDeal of Sweden. That company hires top European influenzas to promote their cases. And then they call it Leonie’s cases, Negin’s cases (last year), Janni’s (Olsson-Deler) cases the year before. Every time they arrange for a big party in expensive location. I don’t really get all this hype over basic plastic cases.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
They are not even Leonie’s. They are iDeal of Sweden. That company hires top European influenzas to promote their cases. And then they call it Leonie’s cases, Negin’s cases (last year), Janni’s (Olsson-Deler) cases the year before. Every time they arrange for a big party in expensive location. I don’t really get all this hype over basic plastic cases.
Plastic that will be tossed in a bin no doubt in a few months. So environmentally friendly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Forgive me, my fashion sense is bland but is Leonie wearing plastic sandwich bags as a dress in her launch? Those phone cases are so tacky, I’ll be seeing them in TK Maxx in 2022, you know that bit by the till that everyone walks past.

Leonie is incredibly thin too. Crikey. Lydia you got competition on being unhealthily thin there.
You don’t need to wait that long, they’re the brand Argos sold up until this year 😂
Are Dior in the 2020 Argos catalogue!?

(classy gals dot co dot uk 😉)

41294F9B-BD33-4A5F-836B-FB89BFC48D27.jpeg

Reactions: 10
You don’t need to wait that long, they’re the brand Argos sold up until this year 😂
Are Dior in the 2020 Argos catalogue!?

(classy gals dot co dot uk 😉)

View attachment 74131
Lidl was only there. Hoping that she might get a future deal. Big international brand😂.

Why didn’t she get her lazy bum to a Chanel store to purchase that granny bag? I am sure that some Parisian store has it in stock!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is this rant about?
Is what she calls 'influence' not sales stats?
This shows how dumb this chick is. She thinks she is smarter than major corporations and companies with people with MBAs etc. who use algorithms, statistics and FACTS on how to quantify influence!?!?!

Yes, a successful influencer is quantified by how much they INFLUENCE their viewers to buy a product and how much sales they contribute to. What does she think influencing is - a warm, fuzzy feeling her viewers get? And she should be paid for that? Lordie, she's daft.

This witch says some really stupid things and clearly, did not finish school nor understand the business world. She claims to have been in it for years but does not understand how stats and sales quantify and put a number on how many consumers you influenced!

How else does she quantify her worth? Either you caused a 1000 people to buy a product or you didn't. End of. And don't expect payment if your touting didn't make any sales. She needs a basic course on marketing and economics. You would think being in this world she would have had incentive to learn how it really works, not how she bloody feels it should work. She expects companies to pay her because she believes she is a major influencer and says so? What a moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What is this rant about?
Is what she calls 'influence' not sales stats?
Maybe she is upset cause she thinks she made ByTerry. And she finds outrageous not being invited to their event in Paris last week?... :unsure:
Maybe she is upset cause Dior didn't invited her to PFW... :unsure:
Maybe she is upset cause she re-posts 5 minions watching her videos, and that should makes her the number one influencer of the world!... :unsure:
Maybe she is upset cause is Jan 20 and she hasn't done much since... :unsure:
Maybe she is upset cause Cal ran away and now she has to find someone new that deal with her 'periods' mood... :unsure:
Maybe she is upset cause Victoria is on Paris and she is not (well, she was but for a very lame event. That doesn't count)... :unsure:
... true is, she has a lot of reasons to be upset for. Usually Monday's are her day to rant on Twitter. I assume Mondays are the days Carrie announce her all she has on her agenda for the week are anything Elizabeth Arden or ByTerry.

Reactions: 19
Maybe she is upset cause she thinks she made ByTerry. And she finds outrageous not being invited to their event in Paris last week?... :unsure:
Maybe she is upset cause Dior didn't invited her to PFW... :unsure:
Maybe she is upset cause she re-posts 5 minions watching her videos, and that should makes her the number one influencer of the world!... :unsure:
Maybe she is upset cause is Jan 20 and she hasn't done much since... :unsure:
Maybe she is upset cause Cal ran away and now she has to find someone new that deal with her 'periods' mood... :unsure:
Maybe she is upset cause Victoria is on Paris and she is not (well, she was but for a very lame event. That doesn't count)... :unsure:
... true is, she has a lot of reasons to be upset for. Usually Monday's are her day to rant on Twitter. I assume Mondays are the days Carrie announce her all she has on her agenda for the week are anything Elizabeth Arden or ByTerry.
No, it’s blue Monday and she doesn’t like blue anymore🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This shows how dumb this chick is. She thinks she is smarter than major corporations and companies with people with MBAs etc. who use algorithms, statistics and FACTS on how to quantify influence!?!?!

Yes, a successful influencer is quantified by how much they INFLUENCE their viewers to buy a product and how much sales they contribute to. What does she think influencing is - a warm, fuzzy feeling her viewers get? And she should be paid for that? Lordie, she's daft.

This witch says some really stupid things and clearly, did not finish school nor understand the business world. She claims to have been in it for years but does not understand how stats and sales quantify and put a number on how many consumers you influenced!

How else does she quantify her worth? Either you caused a 1000 people to buy a product or you didn't. End of. And don't expect payment if your touting didn't make any sales. She needs a basic course on marketing and economics. You would think being in this world she would have had incentive to learn how it really works, not how she bloody feels it should work. She expects companies to pay her because she believes she is a major influencer and says so? What a moron.
Doesn't know much for saying shes a CEO. :giggle:

Reactions: 13
When she was with Ali She never put her phone or ipad down. I mean who are you trying to kid you are NOT that busy! Such quality time with hubby. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.