Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Cal left to find a new job an actual full-time job. I guess that single day of work in December wasn't enough to pay his bills? What a selfish, greedy prick?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok, took the plunge to watch the vlog - I cannot believe this entitled and indulgent moron has the nerve to sit and tell us how stressful her job is, how busy she is, how she has so much going on it affects her mental health and create the faux facade of a rundown girl boss, when she showed us just in that week, spending a week day shopping at Bicester then another day getting her nails, brows and iv drip. All her other videos are of her opening boxes, changing rooms about, having lunch and generally sitting on her arse in the bungalow?!!!
She really needs a reality check.
I haven't watched her in sooo long so I thought it would be good to watch her so called 'Life Update'.
I lasted 2 minutes.
From the comments I gathered that someone left- you ladies say it's Cal?
So Cal left... why am I not surprised...
She's blabbing yet again about how busy she is...
Lydia just talk to your fresh painted weekly walls... You are so boring.
We've said it over a million times... Who actually gives a tit about your schedule Lydia? You are clearly not as busy as some influencers out there who are genuinely busier than you they don't have time to tell viewers how busy they are.
I think Lydia is losing her mind. I actually feel sorry for her and feel sorry for Ali most of all.
How can Lydia live with herself...
No wonder she has no friends... No one can stand her.
I think apart from her mental health issues, she has no purpose... she's aimlessly living a fake life.
It must be such a sad life... to work and live knowing nothing you do is of any substance.

Reactions: 21
When your neighbour kills cat (1) and steals the cat flap it’s safe to say he doesn’t want cat (2) anywhere near his land.

go moan on twitter Lydia.
Hello! New to the site (finally seeing the light) and wondered if someone could help me catch up about the cat. How do we know the neighbor killed the cat? Did Lidl and Aldi say that??

Reactions: 3
Ali's views are dire. Lydl threw him a life line including herself recntly but his channel is dying a slow drawn out death. She must be on at him to come back onboard with LEM but he's stubborn..looks like he's going down with his ship. Mummy millen gains 1k a day. Son Ali gains 1k a month. Talk about emasculated in every sense. He's a shadow of his former self...visibly losing his strength & vigor. Not starting a gender role changes through the decades debate..just it must feel odd to be in his shoes. In her house (bungalow) being constantly reminded she's the higher earner ie 'I paid the aston deposit' etc.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ. That will be a sight.
You know full well she’ll turn up in fancy designer gear looking like a right prick. I watched a video recently of Tamara who had a pair of those Hermes boots which are “great for riding” then showed a clip of herself all dolled up on a horse.

People who actually ride regularly wear old jodhpurs, mud covered boots and smell like tit.
Bunch of posers with all the gear and no idea.

Carrie and Lidl

Who’s Tamara? Do you have a link to the vid? Thank you :) xXx

Ok, took the plunge to watch the vlog - I cannot believe this entitled and indulgent moron has the nerve to sit and tell us how stressful her job is, how busy she is, how she has so much going on it affects her mental health and create the faux facade of a rundown girl boss, when she showed us just in that week, spending a week day shopping at Bicester then another day getting her nails, brows and iv drip. All her other videos are of her opening boxes, changing rooms about, having lunch and generally sitting on her arse in the bungalow?!!!
She really needs a reality check.
and the fact that people appreciate her “honesty” instead of opening their godamn eyes and ears to see that she is an absolute hypocrite that just receives gifts and re-does her house non stop and naps during the day while someone else cooks for her and edits her videos?!!

Reactions: 18
Ali's views are dire. Lydl threw him a life line including herself recntly but his channel is dying a slow drawn out death. She must be on at him to come back onboard with LEM but he's stubborn..looks like he's going down with his ship. Mummy millen gains 1k a day. Son Ali gains 1k a month. Talk about emasculated in every sense.
Do you ladies think Ali will quit this job in the future?
If Ali quits... I wonder if he will go back to being an electrician... They're not huge celebrities so they won't make any more money as they get older. They rely on their looks so I'm sure work will dry up as the years go on...

Reactions: 18
Ali's views are dire. Lydl threw him a life line including herself recntly but his channel is dying a slow drawn out death. She must be on at him to come back onboard with LEM but he's stubborn..looks like he's going down with his ship. Mummy millen gains 1k a day. Son Ali gains 1k a month. Talk about emasculated in every sense. He's a shadow of his former self...visibly losing his strength & vigor. Not starting a gender role changes through the decades debate..just it must feel odd to be in his shoes. In her house (bungalow) being constantly reminded she's the higher earner ie 'I paid the aston deposit' etc.
Narcissism was contagious in this case. Ali wanted a slice of the pie, also, he must have struggled working “for” her because she is so demanding and emasculating. He is a gentle guy, not smart at all but if you treat him with kindness he would go to any lengths to support you. It’s a pity he couldn’t get over himself and look for a nice woman, instead he responded to plastic fantastic high maintenance nightmare, what did he think he was going to get? And there are perks, beyond a “hot wife”, he is also living in luxury he couldn't dream of as a hard working electrician, and whether we like her or not, she earned it all. Lydia is very domineering yet fragile self-esteem wise, she needs a hard working guy who will be submissive to her demands yet be a strong shoulder to lean on in moments of crisis and self-doubt. In a way, there’s nothing wrong with that, it’s just inverse of traditional male-female relationships. Ali either needs to chill out and work with her, or get out of that relationship. He can’t have it both ways. Look at Alex and Victoria, and what happens when a high earning (formerly) busy woman doesn’t have the strength to keep a demanding guy in line, it’s a car crash.

Reactions: 14
I honestly think now that Ali is purely still there for the money and lifestyle. He’s not my cup of tea but can appreciate a good looking bloke and she is hardly arm candy for him. She looks around 15 years older than him and lost any femininity when she cut her hair and filled her face with fillers. When he finally see the light, gets a good settlement from the divorce, he’ll be with a young, sweet, pretty girl that actually treats him with respect.
Come on Ali, forget the money, get some self respect!

Reactions: 19
Noo dont send her pics of your dressing rooms she only wants to steal your ideas.
Thought you were addressing the thread for a moment there...& smiled thinking of lydl's cold sterile mortuary slab filled dressing room...& of the tattlers who get dressed in a rush at 5am in their steamy bathrooms so they don't wake the baby after their hard working husbands have showered & apply their makeup in the dark & rush off to real jobs #loveoverluxe

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Reactions: 15
Xoxo, spotted!

No I am not a creator, I do social media marketing for some brands and I test different tools on my personal account before doing something for a brand 😃 This way I can also explain a client exactly what I am doing without the fear that I experiment on their accounts.
if you prefer for that all to be removed just say 😘 I know nobody wants to put your account in a difficult position!

Hello! New to the site (finally seeing the light) and wondered if someone could help me catch up about the cat. How do we know the neighbor killed the cat? Did Lidl and Aldi say that??
welcome!!!
ali pretty much confirmed it on one of his narcolepsy inducing vlogs!!
I assume it was the neighbour that sent the flowers and possibly stole the cat flap 🤣

If Ali quits... I wonder if he will go back to being an electrician... They're not huge celebrities so they won't make any more money as they get older. They rely on their looks so I'm sure work will dry up as the years go on...
I feel like Al’s gig is Instagram. He’s a clothes horse for the men to lust over 😐

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I would think that would be the better option... for Ali. I know electricians make bank in the US. Not sure about the UK. I didn’t realize he averages 20k views a video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.