Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GetThee

Of course she will pick the least terrible photo of that time, I've found better. Her face is the stuff of nightmares here.
Love-paisley-small.jpg

Lydia Elsie Millen, mistaking tights for leggings for trousers since 2011
7ed4aa659bbd0b8571efdbbf0bdf5843--elise-night.jpg
9a4ea7f921d1468910f7305c0b65c288--spike-necklace-elise.jpg
1806141_lydia+home.jpg
JA-Small-2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Miscanthus

VIP Member
By a bizarre coincidence Picnic at Hanging Rock is on TV tonight...Film 4 at 1.05am for all you insomniacs who can't wait to see how Elsie is styling her new frock!

20211021_194243.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211022-203246_Instagram.jpg

Or maybe it's saucisse for "why did I have to be bought into this family that doesn't provide me with toys, blankets, and meals on my regular schedule"

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Wophie

VIP Member
Her face is puffy, she is acting weird and she needs content 🤣🤣 If she is not at the moment, it is for sure one of her next bandwagons to jump on to get some new audience + a great excuse for doing a shitty job - she would milk the pregnancy problems for as much as possible
I think even if she is, it's extremely early on, say 4 weeks as only a week ago we saw her drinking wine. And we'd have seen a smug post on the day she tested positive, something along the lines of a "bespoke curation" or some shit. She certainly would not be feeling the affects enough yet for it to disrupt her day to day work (that's if she had any).

Personally I think she's had a falling out with Josie the past week. Hence having to quickly announce she's getting a Defender, and her bitchy HC post the day after Vic's launch (which Josie publicly supported. Followed by Josie cosying up for a dinner at Vic's this week too. Not to forget Ali commenting on Lydia's latest grid post calling her the queen of country

• Haha
Reactions: 53

PickleWood

She makes a point that she cuts people off easily… getting rid of people you don’t trust, or do things that don’t align with you.

Apparently it’s quality not quantity in her inner circle. Surely it’s just an inner triangle if it’s only her, Aldi and Cawwie? 🤔

• Haha

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Of course Elsie needs to one-up her subscribers!

Now she’s an expert on all things French … never mind that she can’t upload a single Instagram Story caption that doesn’t contain grammatical errors, and is unable to pronounce simple words like raffia! 🙄

View attachment 819634

But as per usual, Elsie is wrong - good old Google does indeed save the day and confirms that she is definitely NOT as smart as she thinks she is! 😅

View attachment 819643
Croissants are made with a laminated dough that also contains yeast. The yeast leavens the dough and gives it a very different flavour from plain puff pastry, which is also laminated - meaning there are lots of very thin layers of butter in the pastry - but crucially does not contain any yeast.

Croissants indeed originate in Austria - they are crescent-shaped because they are a modificarion on Kipferl, a yeast bread roll that are also shaped into crescents. Hence the name "croissant".

Viennoiseries can be dated back to approx. 1839, to a Paris bakery called Boulangerie Viennoise, founded by an Austrian. By contrast, puff pastry appears to originate in Spain, with the first known recipe having been published in 1607. Clearly, puff pastry far outdates viennoiseries.

So basically, everything Lydia said is wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Also it’s one thing to not have management, and another to not be offered management. Which one is it?
It’s LYDIA. She barely does the getting up work or any legwork for her biz having fobbed that off to a bunch of people over the years. Honestly doubt she would decline if a decent management company came knocking.
Did you see that ladies post a while ago, she works in PR and said Lydiots been black listed by alot of PR companies, not suprised, she's being black listed left right and centre because she's just a nasty piece of work.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Stefano

VIP Member
Vlogs like the one she put out yesterday evening are actually quite misleading and dangerous for the hundreds of thousands of easily manipulated sheep that follow her.

They will see this as THE way to lead/live their lives in order to (as they believe) live the luxury life she does when in reality we see maybe 10% of what SHE decides to let the world see.

There is no great secret to living the way she does .. just sell any old shite offered and beg til the cows come home. (No matter how she fangs about being picky and choosey .. the brands she has are far from high level .. hence my referring to them as shite!)

She goes on about regulation in "her" industry for "trolling", but in reality it is Lydiot and the likes of her influencer pals that should realistically be regulated. They are essentially broadcasters and like any organisation that broadcasts (Sky / BBC /NBC etc) to large audiences they should be monitored for false information and incorrect advice.....but alas they get away with shit like this vlog!

To me Lydiot should try influencing better behaviour, manners and respect instead of dresses / hair gummies / lenor and BOOHOO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

GetThee

Oh hi Lydia, you'll be happy to know, I'm not done yet, your talent has indeed proven to be very prolific. Let us continue, by all means.

The one where she took the animal print were it belongs
V3.jpg

The one where she looked like an old person trapped in an old person's body
B7-yUmACAAAucZu.jpg

The one where she was dreaming about owning a vehicle with a heated steering wheel one day
smallMG1.jpg

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go for a quick stroll in the nature to look at some autumn leaves and rest my weary, tortured eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Wophie

VIP Member
I think she doesn't read the news because she genuinely doesn't understand 80% of what is reported because they use "tricky words".

I used to be the same.... when I was 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

K18

VIP Member
So.....

It's been 6 days since Elsie posted on the grid - a long time in influencer world!!!

Today she has delighted us once again with a Rodial reel make up thing on a real life tangerine! Fabulous!

She is really falling off the influencer planet isn't she? Look at what is going on for her peers/ex friends/frenemies!

Claire with her 147,000 followers is made Creative Director of Luxury Promise, about to launch her own brand, and last week did a shoot with Joseph Fashions - Designer edit.

Vic has been to a Bulgari launch where she is their ambassador, launched her Holland Cooper collection and was doing a get ready beauty thingy with Armani yesterday.

Josie has been to a few launches this week, always busy, and then afternoon tea, and a spa thingy with Robin.

Lydia has made Shitney and walked the dog!
Don’t forget that she opened the curtains the other morning so she has had take some time to recover from that over exertion.

• Haha
Reactions: 51