Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG We are going to have so many photo shoots with this rusty old defender aren't we, but I bet she doesn't vlog herself driving it, it will be too noisy and too bumpy.

She commented about the new Range Rover coming out, so I bet she exchanges hers when the lease runs out, the Aston goes back and Ali gets to drive the defender/pretender! Not like either of them have anywhere to go is it?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I'd pay good money to see that, me standing in the wings in tears from laughing my assage off haha, learnt from when I was very young on Shetlands to start with (actually was in France first lol later though in Markington haha

She (as Hyacinth Bucket said) aint no Glen Rogers (or who ever she said he was in the hilarious clip may have been Roy, its the bit afterwards though I find even funnier lol when she's got bits of a bush stuck to her hat and etc 😆😆😆😆

No they dont slap it on the rump unless you wanna go flying haha!!!

Same here I can't stop laughing, when I feel like I wanna throw up every organ in my body from laughing!
Hilarious! Elsie is Hyacinth Bucket to a tee, except she s not as bright. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Elsie is always so late to the party! #lydiamillenmetoo

Can't stand Rosie The Londoner 😝 but she did the whole 'country living' scene years ago. The fact she lived in London didn't stop her using her parents' place for a backdrop. Even her kid had a miniature Land rover!

Date stamp Oct 2017....hence the next shot is Halloween!

View attachment 824294
My soul friends father had a really one of those old type of LR Lydiots not a clue, no a f'ing clue!

As I said a pure embarrassment to anyone with at least half a working brain, just found yeah her videos so BOOOOORRRRRIIINNNGGG!!!

Beginning to believe shes in Russian (though not sure of the equivalent in English lol) would be considered a gopnik (гопник )

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Speaking of Russian may have a go at making some Borscht (is essentially beet root soup), you hear that else veg soup!!

**Rolls eyes***

Getting kinda bored of the same old cauliflower soup I keep making lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I mean as if little miss weak wrists who cant open curtains is going to steer a old defender. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Speaking of Russian may have a go at making some Borscht (is essentially beet root soup), you hear that else veg soup!!

**Rolls eyes***

Getting kinda bored of the same old cauliflower soup I keep making lol
I correct mysel meant to say Elsie lol

Reactions: 1
Lydia Millen #110 The eternal pretender bought(?) finally a Defender

(Thanks to the person that gave me the inspiration with "pretender", I just read it five min ago and already forgot who it was, sorry 🥴 )
It was meee 😎 and you’re welcome! I love your title. She is defs the ultimate pretender🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooh, Vic & Alex had Josie & Charlie over last night for fun & frolicks.
I bet Ali & Lidl are seething!

Inthefrow.jpg

Josie 1.jpg

Josie 2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh boy! Almost all of these photos do not even feature the bags the “style icon of the moment” was talking about selling. 🤪 Most of these lewks are the opposite of style lol

Betcha that Lydia made them name this xLydia and to make a big deal. I cannot wait to see what tit stuff ends up hitting this sale.

5516CDFC-0151-4E20-8A3E-300C5C9203EE.jpeg
77B25D4A-02CD-4150-A8BC-FF2A15591558.jpeg
13A35451-AF32-4382-BCCB-727EC9D82AB4.jpeg
FC055B57-27A8-4EE5-BAB9-D5DB13A8662E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
no offense to sellier but they are a local resale store and this is not a big brand deal or partnership. It’s an elevated depop IMO and Lydia doesn’t really have enough special pieces in excellent condition to warrant this type of hype. Predict more of the same depop crap.

0893EE6F-2BD1-4A34-97E2-8B2F87C616D2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.