Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
Besides the obvious ridiculousness of this.... the way she keeps looking at herself over and over and over again to see what she looks like. CREEPY PSYCHO. This is just rock bottom of the influencer community.
It reminds me of the time Lumi was sick and Lyds was sat in the laundry room with Lumi on her lap, recording herself and looking directly in the camera. Within 10 mins of it being up, Ali must have told her she looks like a dick eyef*cking herself with a sick cat on her lap, so she deleted the story ... but not before I managed to record it 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I’m still mystified that she wanted us to believe the two massive boxes from Farfetch was delivered to her teeny little Yale box. She unboxed in front of us - massive boot boxes with the brand boxes within the outside packaging! Hilarious. If she’s gonna lie - at least make it somewhat believable, like - this Yale box is good for those special small items like jewellery, books, etc.

The other thing that annoyed me was her criticism of the local business, Springleberry - that sent her the bouquet of flowers on behalf of Code 8 - she said that the flowers ‘had seen better days’ and later in the vlog appeared to throw out the dead flowers. Chances are, they arrived when they were in Provence and, hence, were not the best when they returned.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Yeah, I tried but I can't with this twat. Had to fast forward the entire vlog through and happened to stop at her in the kitchen talking about the podcast that made her cry....you know where she took pics and video of herself crying then posted it on IG like the attention seeing narcissist that she is. She said the podcast was about us taking accountability.

I was done watching this hypocritical clown right then. Fucking loser.
Ditto! And she says I held the gate open and hoped no one saw me crying….woman you recorded yourself and shared it on the internet…so people would see you crying…

it’s like when people used to write on their Facebook ‘so upset right now’ and everyone would message them asking how they were - attention seeking as per usual from her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Was just thinking out loud .. and him indoors said ..."Why don't all your friends on the internet create a YT Channel" .....and I laughed ...but then I thought ..If someone who is completely "non-social media" like my fiancee ..says to me (also non-social-media) to do a channel about the dangers of Social-media or to show others how social media needs to be used correctly ...isn't it a good idea??

He actually suggested I do an interior design channel as he loves the way we did our penthouse .. but I am too private to show my personal spaces ....I think my home should remain mine and only mine. But I do think we have so many intelligent members that a channel or a blog could be an idea?

What do you guys think? :unsure:
I've been starting to think members of this thread should have our own YT channel which is a complete spoof of what Lydiot publishes each week :poop:
We can take turns wearing matronly high neck dresses, in our 'house boots' with dirty hair, as we remark "Wowuwow" eleventy million times and swan around our house of DREEAMZZZ achieving absolutely nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
She only has herself to blame for Lynx's disappearance. She let both of those cats run wild. They also did not do a very good job of introducing the two cats to one another. Lumi seems to get along with Porter but didn't get along with Lynx at all. Did they ever mention whether they had gotten Lynx neutered? If they didn't then that might have accounted for Lumi and Lynx not getting along. Also if Lynx was out at night roaming the farms around their house then he might have been digging up gardens or killing chickens. It's hard to say but he should have been, at the very least, in the house during the night. Her overuse of scents could have also driven the cats out. I just looked it up on the 'Net" so it has to be true...LOL. A cat has 14 times the sense of smell than that of a human. Her cat and dog probably have a constant headache. She needs to get Porter fixed before he gets a whiff of some bitch and takes off. Kind of like what I see Ali doing in the future.

• Haha
  • Heart

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
I thought her motivations with this insane crying story has quite clear?
Screenshot_20211019-192552_Instagram.jpg

She's tagged @steven, Steven Bartlett
Screenshot_20211020-121724_Instagram.jpg

The founder of Social Chain
Screenshot_20211020-121740_Instagram.jpg

From an Evening Standard article:
Screenshot_20211020-122032_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20211020-122131_Firefox.jpg

Obviously Lydia is trying to get in someone's good books by proving how much she is lapping up what Steven is posting, showing just how "moved" she was by his podcast.
"Maybe if I cosy up to this CEO, he'll be a gateway to some actual work" - right, Elsie?

• Sick
  • Wow

Rapsodiaaa

I’m not a gardener and tend to kill all my plants, so excuse me if I’m thick. But isn’t it the point of a winter garden to be used during winter and keeping the plants warm and happy? Why are they emptying it and leaving it vacant for winter? How does it make sense to spend so much money on it and not use it?
It’s like I’ve spent a fortune on a winter coat which for some reason I’d only use in summer and put in a closet for a winter….

• Haha

Sage245

VIP Member
Why does she think she has to pretend to be a country queen? I’d way rather see young, vibrant people out and about in a city (or at least a town!) not just in their garden or ‘woodland’. Surely her target market of people in their 20s and 30s agree. She lives the life of an old woman. It’s not posh, it’s just lame.

• Heart

Sam_Gold

She’s so full of shit that I’m not even going to bother watching her new video. I just went in, disliked it and left 😂 Just for the title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Sam_Gold

This popped up on my Instagram
A8A6FAFD-4593-4589-9A40-E58BEE342DFB.jpeg
And I wondered if that’s the bag Elsie has, surely not Kelly mini 😂
For someone who loves bragging and showing off, she did not do unboxing of her Hermes bags, VERY SUSS

• Haha
  • Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
Well well well .... first Tamara .. now Molly-Mae burglarised ....

Put your every movement and where you live and all the luxury items you own on social media and this is the result!

Instaflaunters beware!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I doubt anyone wants to rob Lydia's fake Birkins, Nastygal clothes and her stinky shoes. 🤣

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
She is a Narcissist with a capital 'N'!

Clearly, she is desperate to try and show to her remaining sycophantic sheep that she has emotions, is sensitive and is not a hellacious bitch on wheels verbally abusing people and her dog.

Bitch, please :rolleyes:

When was the last time she posted pics of herself crying?? The weekend Hairgate came to light and people were coming for her. She tried claiming things about her grandmother in hospital. People did not bite. Then pics of herself crying in bed saying it was the Anniversary of Lynx's death and came up with a whole Sherlock Holmes Whodunnit story time vlog about how the farmer secretly shot and burned her cat then hid the remains.

When she is desperate she pulls these insanely pathetic stunts. I bet people came for her with the lame and empty vlog she put out yesterday and the way she yelled at Porter. Bitch didn't even think again to defrost his food. She is so self-serving and stupid she does not realize how fucking idiotic and narcissistic this crying IG story looks to the world. I'm honestly embarrassed for her.

She must realize her social media whoring career must be on an accelerated descent right now before its massive crash and burn.

What a fucking moronic clown!
Yes agree and here is the visual aid. Posted DAYS later.

Supposedly because of trolls or whatever deflection about her very own grandmother being in the hospital. Really the timeline shows it was the very night she got caught bullying Nicky and it was public… and lawyers got involved. She was feeling sorry for herself and I can’t even deal with how she tried to distract from her own bad behavior and talked about the burnt cat when she knew Ali would watch the vlog. She’s brutal to make others feel worse than herself. Zero empathy

I expect karma will takeover at some point. She will look as twisted as she is on the inside… on the outside and if she’s lucky she’ll have some enabler like Cawwie by her side for life.

But honestly I hope she gets real therapy and can start doing charity and will become a good person. There is still time but she seems to just get in her own way and make it worse every single day.

2BD75132-33BF-4227-BC17-3EE324BC50FC.jpeg
AD77BAE1-2DDA-402F-B7E3-F3A21DBE44FE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

Julia123

VIP Member
oh the irony of a VIP member on tattle lecturing someone about their use of ‘upsetting’ words 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don't think the OP meant any harm... and I appreciate @shiroyagisan letting us know more about the trans community and how to avoid using terminology that is potentially hurtful.

Let's get back to Lydia because we are all here for the laughs.

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
What is the attraction about Josie?? Is it the Cotswolds House? She is hard working but her instagram (I know this isn't the biggest deal) following is small at 250,000, and 509,000 on You Tube.

Victoria always makes a show of support for her friends, and we know Josie and Amelia and Fleur have pieces from her new collection, yet Lydia has shown nothing, she never wore any Edge of Ember stuff either. She said she supports other women in business but we know different! She's jealous, bitter, and quite rightly knows that they are all better at their job than she is, work harder and have more ambition and are more professional.

Keep flogging your KM shit Elsie - cannot wait for your Nasty Gal collab!

• Heart
  • Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Reason why lidl can’t leave her bubble,she should become a hermit. Life would be much easier, no facing people or the world and it’s problems.
Please don’t have kids lidl because you will be triggered a million times a day and will have to face so many people and issues. Parents won’t be fooled by your bags and cars, they will be brutal and many will be far more educated than you with actual jobs and will pull you to pieces and no chicken breathing will get you of the floor.
Agree and it's REALLY interesting how she brags about being SO SUCCESSFUL and blows through money so fast... when really... it's easy money since she got lucky and was in the right place at the right time (in the beginning) and it's largely due to her followers actually liking and BUYING what she recommends (which can't be very often lately).

Her money is not family wealth, it's fast cash/new money and she's blowing through it. Gonna be hard to be in a bubble when the money runs out. She won't be so arrogant when the insane money per post starts to really dwindle, subscribers grow tired and move on to others, and she has to actually interact with and get along with people to earn a living.

She REALLY doesn't seem to understand how it's slipping... and she's putting in less effort... and the money is going to dry up if she doesn't do something really authentic very soon. Think about what she has spent in 2021 alone (it's only October) with a MASSIVE decline in income.
  1. greedhouse
  2. Porter
  3. renovation of the 1st floor, kitchen floor, furniture, new bathroom....
  4. REALLY overpriced outdoor furniture
  5. 3 Hermes Bags at WELL OVER RETAIL
  6. countless dresses over $600 and over $1k
  7. several pairs of hermes boots
  8. Pretender just for show
  9. 3 paid for - unsponsored trips for content
  10. supposedly paid for the fancy party/wedding for her family
  11. supposedly paid for that big dinner in the greedhouse
  12. new tv that looks like a mirror
that's just off the top of my head.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Polava

VIP Member
‘Perfect for our way of life’. I hope she specs enough power to get up that Milton Keynes car park ramp, a la the usual 5am jaunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 48