Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I just DO NOT get this room?! I’ve never liked it at all. it’s just so bland even after countless versions, and countless ‘designers’ having a go, it still looks so SHIT. IMO it’s the black walls, they are so heavy and draining, she would have a tonne of light coming thru her wall of glass doors/windows the room would look so much bigger and better in a lighter tone, and that furniture is way to big…but she consistently tries to tell herself how cozy and wonderfully snug the room is. I fucking hate it and even more so with the ridiculous glare-filled ‘mirror’. We all know she just wanted yet another area of her bunga where she can eye-fuck herself.
The problem is that her interior decor has absolutely no personality.....none of the rooms have a picture she fell in love with, a piece that she saw abroad and had to squeeze into her suitcase or ship back, a family trinket she's had since a child, a cushion she made, an arrangement she attempted, something that is meaningful to them! Everything is done for her and she sticks rigidly to that (wonky chair being a prime example)...she doesn't move it or change it. The woman is completely devoid of creativity and original ideas and her house looks like a show house.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Julia123

VIP Member
Wtf is going on ?
For all the Tattlers who are blocked, here's Lyds' latest IG story.... :rolleyes:
Why the fake tears Missy ???

View attachment 818327
Besides the obvious ridiculousness of this.... the way she keeps looking at herself over and over and over again to see what she looks like. CREEPY PSYCHO. This is just rock bottom of the influencer community.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

blue_orchid

VIP Member
No it doesn’t make sense you deluded dumb fuck 🤦‍♀️ Google what tangible means. Oh wait she doesn’t even know how to use google properly.
Why does her nose look even more humungous now?? WTF is going on??

She’s a massive fraud. Her million followers don’t exist, I bet the real number is around 100,000.
And why is she calling herself a luxury influencer, if all she inboxes is Amazon and Karen Millen. All her expensive purchases are usually returned to save the coin. I bet we’re all more luxurious that she portrays herself to be 😆
Agree 100% ! She is not a luxury influencer at all! Everyone and their grandmother owns a designer bag now so she is no different to anyone else.

To me a true high end luxury influencer is one who WEARS Chanel, YSL, Dior, Alexander McQueen CLOTHING. Their entire outfits are designer. Not a bag or a fucking belt. She is as high end as any 20 something year old chickadee who has their first designer bag.

Furthermore, unboxing designer clothes and returning it after filming, but then only wearing H&M, Karen Millen Boo Hoo polyester crap on the daily shows how average she is. High end, my fucking ass!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Lola Faith

VIP Member
So.....

It's been 6 days since Elsie posted on the grid - a long time in influencer world!!!

Today she has delighted us once again with a Rodial reel make up thing on a real life tangerine! Fabulous!

She is really falling off the influencer planet isn't she? Look at what is going on for her peers/ex friends/frenemies!

Claire with her 147,000 followers is made Creative Director of Luxury Promise, about to launch her own brand, and last week did a shoot with Joseph Fashions - Designer edit.

Vic has been to a Bulgari launch where she is their ambassador, launched her Holland Cooper collection and was doing a get ready beauty thingy with Armani yesterday.

Josie has been to a few launches this week, always busy, and then afternoon tea, and a spa thingy with Robin.

Lydia has made Shitney and walked the dog!

• Haha

Stefano

VIP Member
Barren greenhouse / never used woodburner ...dead plants in the garden and in the house ... says alot about the person who owns all of it ... Barren at best in all senses!

That Pretender interior is just .. well ... so naff .....I mean, I would've still thought it was unneccesary, but if they had bought the real deal OLD defender with an original interior atleast I would think they bought it for function over form.

But no as usual ... "let's get one with a tweed and suede interior and a boot that looks like a speedboat jetty ...that'll teach the "Cotswold freaks" for trying to 1 up me!!

It is all "I am better than you and don't forget where you got the idea". She really is such a catty bitch ...and Dobby Millen-Moron just goes along with it with that sad little face of his.

Must be fucking draining living like this is all I can say. You are literally just surviving for the next flex .. not living life!

:sleep::rolleyes::censored:

• Heart
  • Haha

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Who films themselves faux crying on a dog walk, Lydiot narc Millen that's who 🙄View attachment 818283
She is a Narcissist with a capital 'N'!

Clearly, she is desperate to try and show to her remaining sycophantic sheep that she has emotions, is sensitive and is not a hellacious bitch on wheels verbally abusing people and her dog.

Bitch, please :rolleyes:

When was the last time she posted pics of herself crying?? The weekend Hairgate came to light and people were coming for her. She tried claiming things about her grandmother in hospital. People did not bite. Then pics of herself crying in bed saying it was the Anniversary of Lynx's death and came up with a whole Sherlock Holmes Whodunnit story time vlog about how the farmer secretly shot and burned her cat then hid the remains.

When she is desperate she pulls these insanely pathetic stunts. I bet people came for her with the lame and empty vlog she put out yesterday and the way she yelled at Porter. Bitch didn't even think again to defrost his food. She is so self-serving and stupid she does not realize how fucking idiotic and narcissistic this crying IG story looks to the world. I'm honestly embarrassed for her.

She must realize her social media whoring career must be on an accelerated descent right now before its massive crash and burn.

What a fucking moronic clown!

• Heart

kita620

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING THE TERM "TRANSGENDER" AS AN INSULT

There's enough transphobia everywhere else, it would be nice if I didn't have to be reminded of that while on this thread.

Being a trans person is difficult enough. 41% of trans people have been attacked or threatened with violence in the last 5 years. 65% have been harassed or discriminated against for being perceived as trans. 70% avoid certain places and situations for fear of being assaulted. One in four trans people have been discriminated against at work. 84% of trans people have thought about suicide, 48% have attempted suicide at least once.

We do not need to add fuel to this fire. Stop using "trans" as a pejorative.
And mods, please stop allowing this kind of content.
I apologize I didn’t mean to offend anyone I was simply implying my husband thought she was a man because of her face and posing
I did not mean to take away from any trans woman or their femininity

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Polava

VIP Member
View attachment 830243
So Lydia is an engineer now, as well as a fashion designer? 😂
What’s a ‘passionate Range Rover customer’? How do they differ from a normal customer? She’s had one Range Rover. Surely passionate would mean a serial buyer? Or, does she show up at the dealership every day being like, all ‘passionate’? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 57

K18

VIP Member
I hope Zimmerman sue the fuck out of her and Karen Millen, the whole collection is a rip off of their pieces.

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 20.00.15.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

blue_orchid

VIP Member
That's actually a pretty great title, if paraphrased just a bit! "A self-righteous twat who're never wrong. Let's see the regret she has when her YT and IG are dead and gone". Shame it won't fit😔
@CarrotSunshine what about.... "Self-righteous twat who's never wrong.She'll regret it when her career's dead & gone" ??

You saw it and came up with it. Good one. Will it fit now? I honestly don't now how many characters the title allows....

So.....I went over to Ali's channel to see if he had any new snoozer vlogs. His "Gentleman's office tour" video popped up.

Does this moron actually consider himself a "gentleman" and that is a truly an office?? He really is pathetic trying to emulate men that actually do work in offices, carry smart business briefcases/ bags and that have books that they actually read.

I'm always reminded why they are married. They are jus as pretentious, insecure and pathetic as the other.

Another Tattler said they think Lydiot will leave Ali when her career dies. Most likely. However I think she will have difficulty dating and most men will not like an arrogant twat wearing granny gowns or wearing faux equestrian outfits, when the only horse in sight is the mini wooden rocking one she has under her Xmas tree.

I think her shopping addiction and verbally abusive behavior will make it difficult for her to find someone else. I believe that Ali, instead, will leave her. I bet as he gets more work and she gets less, she will become insufferable and treat him even worse. I bet he'll finally leave her and find himself a sweet down to earth girl.

However he's also not the brightest bulb in the box and I think he enjoys the financial, faux rich life they pretend to live.

Most men that I know would not put on the costumes their wives give them pretending to be walking and hunting on a large imaginary estate. They wouldn't;t wear all these tweed and baker boy caps traipsing through other people's land to go to the pub. Most men would laugh at her and tell her she's fucking insane and has lost the bloody plot. Yet Ali, happily wears these costumes and pretends he is Lord of the Manor.

It's honestly mind boggling. Are they this out of touch with reality??

Sorry, I was fixing it when the time ran out.....

@CarrotSunshine what about.... "Self-righteous twat who's never wrong.She'll regret it when her career's dead & gone" ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 56

CarrotSunshine

I'm cleaning up my screenshots and look what I came across...why do I have such things in my phone...it's scarier than any horror movie produced nowadays🙃🙃

Screenshot_20210803-194317_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55