Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JMD

Lydia Millen #110 - A sage defender for this nouveau-riche pretender

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

CarrotSunshine

9 life tips according to Lyds.

1. Stop being triggered. Great advice, Lyds. Sad, that you're not taking it yourself! Another memememe fest. "I was triggered by what people were saying about me, triggered by people ruining my shopping experience, triggered by other drivers mememe".
"Being triggered is a choice" - well that's because you're using the actually legal term incorrectly, Lyds. Being mad, because someone was driving badly next to you is not the same as a person having violent flashbacks of their traumatic experience. It's absolutely not a choice and you're a fucking idiot.

2. Never stop learning. "I'm constantly learning". Hmmm, you sure? We haven't noticed🤔 Doesn't matter, it was just an AD for the Skillshare, where good old Lyds pet herself on the shoulder saying that it's a place for creative and curious people like her🙃🙃.

3. Emotional maturity. "I have learnt what it is at the age of 33". Damn, took you long enough! Not to mention that it's a blatant lie, given you're still a rude, childish brat, even though you've "graduated" from the therapy!!

4. Living life unapologetically. Great advice in general, but not from you Lyds. "I was always so apologetic about my success, about my character, my way of thinking and who I am". That's the problem right here. People are using that advice as a way of saying that you don't need to think of someone's judgement, while you're using it to be a bitch to other people. "Lydia, I'm telling myself when I wake up, we're now not apologising for anything in life!". Yep, we have noticed!

5. Cultivate your inner circle. Meaning surround yourself with people, who're only saying "yes" to you😅 Or a spineless ones, like your poor pouting husband! "Just cut the people, who're not for you" - take your wife's advice, Ali and run!!🤣🤣

6. Stay away from the drama. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 No comments. "Stay away from the people, wjo brings the drama on and who're draining". Again, Ali, she's giving you clear signs!!🤣

7. Cultivate what you consume. "I don't watch/read the news, because watching people suffering isn't my idea of fun". Well it's not supposed to be fun for once. I get that sometimes it's incredibly emotionally overwhelming. I, myself, mostly following the news from Russia/Belarus, because it's bad enough and I just can't take more. And you physically can't keep an eye on every problem in the world. But my god, you also can't live in a complete fairytale bubble - it's being ignorant, especially when you're giggling about not knowing anything🖕🖕🖕

8. Know from who to take feedback from. I don't need some Karen in America to tell me that my fress is ugly. Hello, Lyds! I'm Irene from Russia and your dress is fucking ugly! Hope I was helpful😊

9. Speak to yourself with kindness. Yeah yeah yeah, another mememememe, where you'll be telling your narc self about how great you are. Fuck you! Also fuck you that the first time I was typing it all, my message got deleted right before the 9 point and I had to type it again!!! I can feel that it's your fault as well!🖕🖕🖕😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Thanks to @BunkerSessions for the thread title with 80 votes! 🏆

It's great to see so many new members contributing to the thread! 😁

Move over Elsie...the most popular post of the last thread was @Stefano 's announcement that he's now a VIP! Congratulations!
In his acceptance speech he thanked the intelligent, witty and creative Tattlers on this thread 😁. Sadly the same can't be said for its subject!!!!

Wow! Wow! Wow! Last week it was Autumnal and now Elsie and Ali are celebrating a wonderful start to 2022! Did we skip Vlogmas? 🤣

In the spirit of Elsie's 'musings' I would like to thank her for pointing out that the use of 'sorry' is a negative term!
So....Elsie....sorry to see your vlog with its Clickbait title (Our Provence house tour...home from home), images of food prepared by a private chef solely for the 'gram, and ice cubes in Whispering Angel. Sorry your baggy trousers didn't really break the internet. Sorry to see Teefers quote etiquette to you and Mansplainer Char get annoyed that you were late to breakfast......wondering how long that friendship will last....
Sorry to hear the list of Phase 2 renovations planned for the Bunga, including a car port with new office above, 'club room', wood store, wine cellar and 'bespoke' pool table and especially sorry to hear about beams in the dressing room! Fix the bloody bathrooms!
Really sorry that you feel you can publish your negative opinion on the renovations at a local pub when businesses, particularly hospitality, have been so badly hit.
Sorry to see Depop Dee leave her job to care for her new baby rather than you Elsie!
Sorry you have absolutely nothing going on and you are reduced to merching kitchen ware for Brabantia. No Bulgari, Luxury Promise, Elemis, By Rotation or Holland & Cooper for you! And definitely no Dior animal print!
Oh and do tell us why your mini Kelly pops up in every single shot but has never been 'unboxed'!
As for your latest vlog, we're so sorry that when Ali is away you feel the need to dress up to 'scan' rooms and 'file' clothes....your ridiculous choice of outfits, particularly the boots that are welded to your legs (indoors!), the 'jodhpurs' stuck to your fanoir and the granny cardigans and high necked, long sleeved frocks, à la Grossie, continue to amuse.
So very sorry you shout at poor Porter and forget to feed him....

In other news LEM Beauty Ltd is being wound up...looks like you should say sorry to everybody who bought a Globy kit....or will that be "thank you for being patient when I make a mistake"?

20211019_082752.png
Screenshot_20211018-223506.png
20211019_071648.jpg

.mod edit, please say bull in a title rather than bullshit

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Namima

VIP Member
So excited to know what brain farts she stole this time from Pinterest. NOT.
I can't bring myself to watch this vlog. The manner in which she conducts herself, I do not want to learn anything from this heifer.

And once again Lydiot, the pathological liar contradicts herself. She has just done a Q & A on IG ...
Question : Would you change anything that's happened if you could ?
Lydiot's answer : I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING.
Screenshot_20211025-180509_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211025-180913_Google.jpg

Lydiot's latest vlog up, titled "9 WAYS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE".

Idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Sage245

VIP Member
Lol to the ridiculousness of a vintage Defender parked outside a newbuild bungalow/GP surgery on the outskirts of Milton Keynes.

Lydia, I am so embarrassed for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I know that I shouldn't let the Millen-Morons annoy me because they are literally fictional characters not real people in my life, but they really really annoy me!

They strut around in all their freebies like Lord and Lady of the Manor, they act as though they live in a stately home or a country pile with loads of land. They go for dog walks dressed in country tweeds, jodhpurs and riding boots - even making the dog dress in tweed!!! They behave like they are gentrified country folk and she struts across farmers fields filled with crops like she owns the place!

The reality is, they are two influencers that are both failing, and have plateaued in their careers, mainly due to their laziness, lack of ambition and ability. They live in Milton Keynes, Northamptonshire, in a modern new build bungalow with a reasonable size garden.

The amount of money spent on decorating, re-decorating, changing furniture (mostly gifted no doubt though) changing the garden, greenhouse, plants, fences up, fences down, cars and general rubbish is ridiculous! They could have extended the bungalow and built a proper garage for their cars, instead of doing all the rest.

But has any of it made the Lady of the Bunga happy? No, she is a shallow, jealous, miserable woman who covets everything everyone else has, especially people she considers her friends/frenemies, colleagues etc. She is absolutely vile, hollow, greedy and mean, and has no compassion or feeling, and everything she does is for her own personal gain.

I truly believe all this, she is a nasty piece of work, and I think Ali will be dumped when she realises her influencer career is totally over, and she will use her 'looks' to try and bag a rich man. She thinks she loves him, but it's all part of the show and looking the part. She is clearly tired of being the main bread winner, and has either scaled work back, or it is happened organically due to her refusals to attend launches, promote products properly, and cultivate relationships with brands.

We all laugh at the copying of others, wood panels, sausage dogs, sage green, tongue and groove, defenders, Provence, Cotswolds - the list is endless, but it is really sad she has no originality, and is now promoting tupperwares and air fresheners, things she would never have looked at a couple of years ago.

I think the friendship with FROW is on the rocks, and it won't be long before Josie and Char see the light. I bet that there was bitching going on last night over dinner - we all know how girls make subtle digs etc etc. Lidl is the original mean girl, she never supports others ever!

Sorry just a little rant with my glass of rose (one glass a week Lydia!!!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Wophie

VIP Member
I think the reason she posted with the HC jacket yesterday was very calculated. Literally the day after Frow's HC collection launched and all their mutual friends are posting wearing FrowXHC to support her. So of course Lydia has to be like "yes I still wear HC, I just make a point of not wearing YOUR HC".

Just a pure bitchy, snubbing tactic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Yes, her greenhouse looks completely empty. They're not showing the actual veg beds though. I bet because Lydiot hired someone to completely rip everything out and they are empty now. She never gave a shit about gardening. She did it all for content as we all know. I don't even believe they cleared the greenhouse themselves. She's so fucking lazy. The amount of food that could have been generated and donated from all that if she actually gave a shit. The thought of it disgusts me. What a wasteful cunt.

Now the ugly Defender they bought.....Ali looks like a fucking clown matching his outfit to the vehicle. I bet Lydiot laid out the clothes for him. What a fucking empty, meaningless life. "Let's buy this and wear this and then take a picture for the Gram. Let's then take a photo of the food when it arrives, and another as we eat, and another as we finish. Then another when we get home, ooooh, and another as we light the fire, and another of us watching TV, ooooh, and another stroking the pets". Talk about fucking moronic.

Well, she better bloody think of more ways to make $ because despite this Defender, her career is still on a fast descent spiraling toward the earth. She thought the greenhouse could save her but nope. This Defender will not be enough either. The novelty will be even more short lived for the audience than the greenhouse.

I just think of him and her, a couple of twats driving this Defender, acting as though they are Lord and Lady of the Manor and are off to the pub after a day of shooting and riding horses...oh, wait.....that's just in their pea brains. I bet people in the pub and in their neighborhood must think they are the biggest pair of twats around.

What a pair of clowns!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

PickleWood

View attachment 830243
So Lydia is an engineer now, as well as a fashion designer? 😂
She’s acting like this isn’t the service every customer gets?!

My new (ignoring the defender!) RR is due end of December. I also got to design all of the elements of the car, as does every customer that goes in 🙄 I’m not special at all. It’s just how new cars work?! Why is she acting like this is some sort of special treatment? I’ve also had weekly calls from the dealership (updates on the new car shortage, the chip situation and any amendments they thought I might want to make and general catch ups). They even remember what sort of Coke I like for when I do pick ups, and congratulated me on setting a wedding date!

This is in no way at a humble brag at all (reading it back it doesn’t sound particularly humble 😂) but just an example of the standards of customer service normal customers get! Why does everything have to be dressed up in the pretence that it’s special just for her?! It gets my absolute goat!! She isn’t going to be able to do anything to that car any other customer can’t do.

Aside from the fact the new Vogue is pure 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

MissMidnight

VIP Member
I mean…. If you know you are getting a new TV in a week… why would you have that garland put up in the first place? Is the florist coming around to put it back up the other way? Will Lydiot pay her?
I think I’ve figured out the reason all the “autumnal decor” in the Bungalow is so ridiculously unbalanced and heavy on one side - Lauren Caisley Interiors and The Country Flower Company operate out of the same building, so it’s possible they could be subsidiaries of the same company. 🧐

3C74FA09-8FBA-4AB5-9EE7-9DAA210FB5B0.jpeg

2034D82B-FA21-42C9-919A-0D810A8A486E.jpeg

At the very least, it explains why all the dead foliage in Elsie’s lounge room is on the wonk … it’s the Lauren ‘Costly’ Interiors signature lewk!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

GetThee

Encouraged by the extraordinary success of her seminar paper on British Heritage (she passed), Lydia decided to immerse herself into other types of heritage, being a natural talent for heritages.

Here's Lydia doing research into Aztec heritage
IMG_20211025_180926.jpg

A dabble into Indian heritage
images (6).jpeg

And her masters degree, the Chav heritage
Lydia for Intimissimi.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

Namima

VIP Member
If Lydiot's fireplace was a person .... 😂 😂

Screenshot_20211019-202548_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211019-202642_Google.jpg

(LOL, don't come for me, I love Lenny Kravitz)

• Haha
Reactions: 66

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211025-144911_Instagram.jpg

Didn't this happen because someone else had to drop out and they brought her in as a last-minute replacement?

• Haha
Reactions: 66